I'm living more in their world then ours

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TheAwakening
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by TheAwakening »

This year I started noticing numbers and shadows. The numbers come up every day on the clock or I wake up at night at those time. They are 111, 11:11, 333, 444, 555 and It is happening on purpose. Then I started to see orbs and actually see souls. It was hard to do but now easy. In the last two months i actually can see like energy vibrating in the air, like a transparent doorway. I actually feel them touch me. When I get near lights they sometimes turn off, CDs will skip at those numbers. When I walk by people they star at me more then ever like they know me. Often people approach me and say do I know you or I met you somewhere before. If I think of something or ask for it and It happens, only for good purposes. Now I was a busniess person for many years and consider myself sane but something is going on and it's increasing every month. I can feel my hands vibrate and I can actually know I was meant to be this way and more. I have awaken. But now what, can someone help me learn to talk and hear them from the other side. This is driving me crazy because I want to know more. I have a gift that I was born with and I want to help mankind. I feel very strong that times will keep changing rapidly. I feel an urgency to know now. Does this make any sense.

Thank Chris Wow its now 233
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Chris..... :)

You are very sensitive to the unseen.. ?

Alot of the symptoms you describe are very common on this board, stick around and you will learn so much.. if you want to talk to the midwayers, or God even...you need to learn to quiet your mind and meditate.

Take care,

Sarah
Last edited by nasra1996 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i know that feeling. i like it. its the soul (t/a, godspark) in us :D

get to know it....meditate upon It. once you know and understand Who you truely are, this will be sure to follow >>>>>>
I want to help mankind.
these ones who you see at night...these 'shadows', are probably Teachers.

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hmm hands vibrating...this happened to me when I first starting to heal people...also when I speak about the "truth" my soul vibrates which in return my etheral body vibrates.

Maybe you can take Reiki healing and that will give you some kind of direction. I took Reiki I and the energy started to flow out of my hands effortlessly.

I wish you all the best. God bless you.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Hatta
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I can relate

Post by Hatta »

Hi,

I have always sort of been able to see the other side. Now, instead of one way communication it has become two way. Since the two way communication started and now that I am comfortable with it (not scared like I used to be) things are a lot easier for me. Reading books on the subject really helped alleviate the fear. The radio has always tuned in and on and off but now the lights are going on and off and the switch is being clicked not just the bulb being fooled with.

When I get the vibration or buzzing in my ears or around my head I acknowledge it get the message or just say hello whatever is warranted and move on with what I was doing. If I don't acknowledge it it doesn't go away. For me the time prompts are just looking for acknowledgement as well and to make me laugh which it usually does.

Directing energy toward healing has helped a lot. It makes me feel like I am contributing to the greater good. The more I heal the more I heal myself.

I hope this helps and wish you love along your path.

Jennifer
Surrender
Fatalrandomness
Busy Bee

Post by Fatalrandomness »

When im alone at night i ALWAYS feel like some1 is with me.And i often see shadows but not standing but passing from room to room like they are running.
Sry for my bad Grammar and for the quality of the posts!
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

All Post are welcome

Post by TheAwakening »

Since posting I feel like my learning is building upon the previous day.

I am coming closer to unity of one. I now know what I see and love it. I look forward to two way communication but for now it is where I am.

Love to everyone, we are truly going home. Can't you feel the changes happening. The world and mankind is having birth pains of the coming world to be.

Love

Your brother

Christopher
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Christopher!

Nice to meet you brother! Yes I feel it and am loving it too! Thank God!

Jennifer, I wanted to say I could really relate to your post and have too been sending much healing and seeing myself being healed at the same time! Isnt it awesome!

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.