11:11 message from Archangel Michael?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 message from Archangel Michael?

Post by sammy »

A brief background to this story:

The church I attend has been experiencing 'growing pains' for the last year or so. Unfortuately the other evening I recieved some information via email and telephone that my son's catechism teacher has been dismissed as a result of him questioning some poorly chosen remarks by the administrator of the program to the 9th grade classes.

I will repeat the remarks so you can understand my frame of mind.

The administrator's remarks to the 9th graders were "have you ever walked in on your parents having sex?", "Have you ever heard your grandparents having sex?, and "I am a 48 year old virgin".

My son's teacher was dismissed for advising the administrator to tone it down.

You can imagine my state of mind when I heard all of this. I was having a very lengthy converation on the phone with the wife of my son's teacher about this when...

Here's the interesting part...

A voice in my head said "I've got this one". It was accompanied by a "knowledge", or some sort of feeling that identified the "voice" as Archangel Michael and a feeling or knowledge that I am not supposed to worry about this. I glanced at the clock, it was 11:11pm.

Also interesting is that my son's teacher's name (the one who was looking out for the kids) is Michael.

I have not researched Archangel Michael at all, is there a good place to find info on him, or are there anythings any of you can share with me?

Thanks, Sammy