Help me... 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
RusherPRO
New Friend

Help me... 11:11

Post by RusherPRO »

Hello, for the last couple of years, the number 11:11 has popped up all over the place... Mainly on my phone and Clocks. When ever I get a text message, the time it was recieved would be 11:11. I always glance at the clock at 11:11. It scares me, I typed into google 11:11 and this forum came up, please explain, whats going on. I am worried because I am starting to feel obsessed over the idea of the number 11:11. By the way, my birthday is 11/08/88... Please Inform and help me out...
Thank you
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello RusherPro,
You are not the first person to come to the site a little woried about the number prompts they have been seeing. Most of them soon discover in reading over some of the information in the FAQs that there is truly nothing to fear. It is in fact just the opposite. The prompts are a great blessing. Here are a few urls that may help you in your search for answers.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Take a look at these and other threads in the FAQs when you have the time and maybe read the threads in the 11:11 forum here where you will meet others searching for answers as well. Hopefully this will answer some of your questions and relieve some of your fears.

I came to the site 4 years ago looking for information on Secondary Midwayers the Beings (similar to our angel friends) who are behind the 11:11 number prompt. It has been my great joy to begin a loving and friendly working relationship with these caring beings and only great good and blessings have come from this. I know it may seem strange at first, but the world and the universe is so much grander than we can possibly imagine. It isn't just black and white and many wonderous beings share our world and are around us every day. It is simply a matter of attuning our senses to recognize their contact.

I hope you find our friendly site helpful. Please continue to ask questions if you come across something you don't understand.
Welcome!
Love, Sandy
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Help me... 11:11

Post by ChildofGod »

RusherPRO wrote:Hello, for the last couple of years, the number 11:11 has popped up all over the place... Mainly on my phone and Clocks. When ever I get a text message, the time it was recieved would be 11:11. I always glance at the clock at 11:11. It scares me, I typed into google 11:11 and this forum came up, please explain, whats going on. I am worried because I am starting to feel obsessed over the idea of the number 11:11. By the way, my birthday is 11/08/88... Please Inform and help me out...
Thank you
Welcome and just ask anything your heart wants to know and the family will help as much as they can to help you understand.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Welcome :D
You are in the right place to learn!
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Welcome Friend, there is a haven of people, truth and knowledge here.
I hope you find peace in your heart and answers to your questions.

I understand how freaked we can feel in the beggining, I'm still not totally feeling secure, but i do know with out a shadow of a doubt now what the truth is, and that is that me and you and many others are being lovingly, divinely guided by our trustworthy Midwayer cousins and friends.

Reema :hithere :hithere
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello RusherPRO!

Welcome aboard! Its very nice to meet you and I want to say, but in words it is so very difficult, how much my life has changed for the better since I too found this place only 2 years ago!

Here you can be yourself, and know you are much loved!

God Bless you on your journey! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

TheAwakening
Busy Bee

Wow that last entry before mine was at 11:11 pm

Post by TheAwakening »

Isn't that just devine

Christopher
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

Welcome to your Awakening my friend. You will find the answers you are looking for as you walk your path to awareness.

The FAQ section is good. Follow your intuition and you will be led to what you need to read.
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-