Its the darndest thing...started seeing other numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
travallyn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Its the darndest thing...started seeing other numbers

Post by travallyn »

sequences

333, 555 and 888

Ive read what they might mean on Doreen VIrtues angel numbers...I feel like I am on the verge of something but I dnt know what...
Travallyn: Ne PA mom to 4 great kids...Avon lady, Office wife..able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, yadda yadda yadda!
AJ

Post by AJ »

Welcome to the next phase. It has been said in the past that they will change the numbers on you to let you know that it is indeed real and not just your mind recognising the same numbers all along. Also it is a sign that you are progressing.

Happy New Year!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
SIM_672
New Friend

OMG

Post by SIM_672 »

i was just noticing that im starting to see other numbers in sequence as well used to be alot of 11's and i still see them however im seeing things like 222 777. just wondering if this is just because im looking more now and im picking up on these number sequences???

just still really skepticle that all this has some kind of supernatural overtone. ive looked through this site and read a bunch of posts. ive looked into nunerology which seems pretty interesting as i have alot of 11's & some 22's if i did the equations right but still not really sure?? ive made some changes in my life and my attitude about things has changed wonder if some of these changes are why im starting to see different number sequences now???

my big questing is i know the people on this site really believe that meditation is the best way, but my thinking is if they can make you look at a clock or other numbers at a certain time where its a prompt then their connection must be stronger than spending hours in meditation to beable to contact them.

also i havent read a whole lot about what they want and why the number prompts would seem that there is something important message to convey however some of the reading ive found on this site seems to be more of a story line not a msg one would expect from angels. just my thoughts on it. not doubting anyone. but as God would like of his servants to question everything, thats what im doing.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Hi SIM. I am by far no way an expert on all of this but I think I can answer your question. I am sure it is much easier for them to trigger a synoptic reaction in us electrically than communicate with us. We are all electrical beings. Everything inside of us runs on electricity. Every thought that creats a reacation in us is an electric reaction. If you put your hand on a hot stove, your brain sends a series of electric pulses from nerve ending to nerve ending to your hand which tells you to move. This happens instanteneously. Midways are said to be electric beings that live half way between our world and their world but they are on our world. Therefore it would be easy for them to electrically charge us if they are in fact right here to get us to react to a time prompt. Now they can materialise for our eyes but I guess that depends on the person. Some have a much easier time coming in contact with them because we are all made different and all of our brains act differently despite their similar chemistry. I for one have a hard time meditating because my brain acts differently. It does not mean I can't it just means that I have a harder time getting into alpha and with practice, practice, practice I too can re-wire my brain to do so. The answers truly are inside. You have this feeling in your gut. This feeling has changed in the past 10 years or so. You know there is something more that is why you are searching now. All this stuff you read and hear about externally on the outside is just more of what deep down inside you already have come to know. Now you are just trying to piece it all together but truly deep down you know things and you are different and once you learn and put the time in to go inside and hear your guide, your true self, your thought adjuster whatever you wish to call it, you will not truly be able to answer and know all your questions. I hope this helps but only you can take the next step. It is like they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. They can prompt you the only way they know how, they can inspire you and wake you up but you have to choose to meet them halfway. It is called free will. They will not interfere with your free will. They will nudge you and guide you but not interfere.

Much love my friend and good luck on YOUR journey!
SIM_672
New Friend

Post by SIM_672 »

thanks for the reply that does make some sense, i ordered the cd the other day, im gonna rip it with windows media and put it on my ipod. and use it that way, hope it works. next i need to find some quiet time to do it as ive got 5 children and with work and basketball and all that you can imagine how hard its gonna be to try and relax and empty out my thoughts to the point of actually calling it meditation :)

but ill give it a shot

thanks again
AJ

Post by AJ »

I do know. I find it hard to find the time as well but still try or at least I do think about it often so that in itself is a start because your thoughts are in the right place. Finding the time is tough though. The CD is great because it starts with two weeks of about an 8 minute exercise, then 2 weeks of about a 15 minute exercise then the final exercise can be much longer. I used it a ton at first but have also found that I can get into stillness on my own just but focussing on my breathing, lying or sitting still and counting down backwards from 5000 to whatever it takes by 10's. Focusing the mind on one activity like counting by numbers are just saying in and out with each breath will help you get to alpha quicker.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

AJ wrote:I find it hard to find the time as well but still try or at least I do think about it often so that in itself is a start because your thoughts are in the right place.
I, too, should definitely find more time to medidate. I live with my partner so i don't always have time to myself.. but meditation is important.
AJ wrote: The CD is great because it starts with two weeks of about an 8 minute exercise, then 2 weeks of about a 15 minute exercise then the final exercise can be much longer.
Yep, i used the first exercise for a week, the second exercise for a week, and then moved onto the AC. I'm glad i didn't gloss over the first exercises, i was determined not to "cheat", and i got a great result. I'd advise anyone to really take their time with the first two exercises.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.