Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lightworkersar
New Friend

Post by lightworkersar »

Hi:

I just found this forum.

I did some quick searches and was wondering what the numbers 911 means.

I have read somewhere that they represent a gateway but I could not confirm this. I have been seeing this number for about a year now along with 11:11 1:11 12:12 444,333,555 etc. I have Doreen Virtue's books where she talks about about the other number sequences however, 911 has me puzzled. I see this sequence sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I even received a new bank card and the exp date was 911 it seems to be everywhere I look so I assume that there is a message attached to it.

Any help would be appreciated
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear lightworkersar,

Welcome to our site.

Its possible that 911 has no meaning for you, other than the fact that you are mentally attuned to this number(pattern recognition), so the midwayers will keep on, till you recognise that they are doing this, not some supposed bit of loose DNA, or some non-intelligent "gateway". Midwayers are very intelligent, and as soon as you start to acknowledge them, typically they will change the number series. But what they really want, is two way communication. That requires you to make an effort.

We always advise reading the threads in the very first Forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

Hi Lightworkerar,

Glad to know that there's more people out there getting different prompts as well! I thought something weird was going on when I started to see 911!

Then I looked it up in Doreen Virtue's number book and this is what it says:
911--"Your thoughts are manifesting into reality at an ever-quickening pace. Keep your thoughts about your Divine life purpose, focused only upon your desires, and give any worry or doubt's to Heaven for transmutation."

I don't know if you already own the book. I hope it helps you.

Blessings,

angellove
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by blaynelannan »

I remember feeling the exact same way. I remember the day I googled 1111. I thought I was going crazy.

Now I feel very blessed, because I have awoken to many truths that I never really cared about before.

Welcome Lightworker. There are many lightworkers amongst you here.

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lightworkersar,
Nice to meet you.
lilly xx :D :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda