Does anybody know what the number 817 means?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
USCtrojan17
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA (The University of Southern California)

Does anybody know what the number 817 means?

Post by USCtrojan17 »

I have been seeing this particular number incessantly since mid-November (I think- either I have been seeing it for a really long time now). Could someone be so kind as to look in that Doreen Virtue book and tell me what it says about this number, 817?
Thanks so much!
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

here is a link with some number meanings.
http://www.spiritualhearts.com/articles/numerology.html

817 I think the number that is trying to get your attention is the 17....angels will use specific numbers if they know you will interpet them. I get alot of 17's as well, I actually read your post and my head was "forced" to turn to the left and it was 11:11 lol...I laughed because the angels have a sense of humour they love "coincidence"

711, 771 - If you are repeatedly seeing combinations of 1's and 7's, this is a confirmation that you are doing great. You are on the right path, so keep going! This is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well, and it should inspire you to focus even more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts; for instance, feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of you manifestations

I was thinking of purchasing the akashic construct cd, it is a stillness meditation cd, that I think will probably help connect anyone who uses it, I have meditated before, and it feels great but this is desigend toward communication with our angels!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.p ... cd29926011
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello USCtrojan, not being funny but,
Could someone be so kind as to look in that Doreen Virtue book and tell me what it says about this number, 817?
how about you look yourself? Sorry, but I've got this thing about laziness, know what I mean??
Browse around this Website and you'll find the whole Doreen Virtue number Thing, (if you can be bothered to look). I know you have exams and studying......If you really want to know, then you'll find out yourself..

Love and all that stuff, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah look it up yourself USCtrojan..... :D joking..... it probably has no real meaning, it could be just a personal prompt number for yourself from the celestials....perhaps you will find the answer someday, i got one too that is not an 11 and i don't know what it means either.

Take care,

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
USCtrojan17
New Friend
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA (The University of Southern California)

Post by USCtrojan17 »

hey guys thanks for the help
I suppose my inability to find a meaning to 817 is due to laziness of some sort Petra, hahaha :) but not the sort you may expect. I have looked all over google for a meaning to this number ever since I started seeing it, and have seriously found nothing. I guess the laziness lies in my inability to purchase Virtue's book off of Amazon (I haven't seen it anywhere else). Additionally, sometimes I'm able to locate excerpts from Virtue's book on Google Books and find out the meaning of a number in those excerpts, but 817 is never included in them! It is somewhat frustrating actually... I posted here to find a meaning to the number as a last resort, somewhat- not that I didn't want to hear from any of y'all or anything, but I do prefer finding information on my own- I'm actually rather disapproving of laziness too! :) .
And, in fact, I'm on winter break right now- no more stress due to exams for a while- so I certainly have enough time to search for the meanings of these numbers hahha... :)
If anyone has any more info on this mystery number, I would greatly appreciate your info! Thank you all!
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

OK, here you go.

817 - Your path is abundantly supported and supplied because of your work with positive affirmations. Keep up the good work!

Have you been dabbling in the Law of Attraction recently. If not it may be a hint from your angels to give it a try. :D

Love,
Michelle
vampstriss
New Friend

Re: Does anybody know what the number 817 means?

Post by vampstriss »

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogsp ... r-817.html

i see thisnumber everywhere for years/// so the above link will tell u if u see it as well. good luck
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Vampstriss,
Thank you for adding your thoughts to this thread.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Danea
New Friend

Post by Danea »

This is a recent event, When I died in the hospital I was sent to a room 817,I started to sign a book and a man said No.! You must go back and lead the others,I woke up to a room full of nurses,doctors and monitors,Then everything went white out,Two weeks later I came around,But it felt like I just went to sleep,Its been different ever Since then I've been seeing these number sequences,to the point All power went out in house when it came back on,My alarm clock,DVR,Cell phone was stuck on 817,I thought I was the only one...To answer your question for me it means(Being lead,Divine Guidance),It may vary to the individuals events at the time of seeing it,I hope this helps.....
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Danea,

Welcome.

Yeah thats an excellent sign, having clocks come back after a power out on some weird time. Welcome to being an elevener and knowing we are not alone.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Danea,
It's good to have you here. Your post is very powerful... and I am grateful for you for sharing this life changing experience with the members here.
To answer your question for me it means(Being lead,Divine Guidance),It may vary to the individuals events at the time of seeing it,I hope this helps.....
Love that. :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Jester333
New Friend

Post by Jester333 »

If you feel it has significance and keep seeing it then it means something. For one your aimed in the right direction and looking to be guided by your Guardian. I always found my answers when I wasn't looking for them. Think about what's on your mind rather than being focused on the numbers. Picture those numbers as words, words from your Guardian. I find the answer inside myself when I see reoccurring numbers. Eventually it became a clear voice talking to me. But the only reason I'm replying to this post is because that's my area code for my phone number:) no lie lol. It was 12:30 when I saw this and was told to post.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jester333 wrote:If you feel it has significance and keep seeing it then it means something. For one your aimed in the right direction and looking to be guided by your Guardian. I always found my answers when I wasn't looking for them. Think about what's on your mind rather than being focused on the numbers. Picture those numbers as words, words from your Guardian. I find the answer inside myself when I see reoccurring numbers. Eventually it became a clear voice talking to me. But the only reason I'm replying to this post is because that's my area code for my phone number:) no lie lol. It was 12:30 when I saw this and was told to post.
Jester333,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Your response resonates with me... "I find the answer inside myself when I see reoccuring numbers."
I admire your name as well. Looking forward in reading more from you down the road.

Blessings. :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity