More 1111 at work and beyond

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

More 1111 at work and beyond

Post by blaynelannan »

First things first. I have been trying to figure out how to put a real picture up here, but my son took one with his cell phone and that didn't work...to much memory or something. Any ideas?

The past few weeks have been interesting to say the least. Sometimes very dreamlike and magical, and sometimes so frustrating I don’t want to deal with it anymore. If it weren’t for the 1111 and what I believe my higher purpose is, I think I might have given up.

Two weeks ago tomorrow, Washington State was hit with the biggest snow storm in 50 years. It has further crippled an already battered industry.

The auto industry and my livelihood has seen a steady decrease in sales since our mini “crash” this fall. I keep seeing 11 multiple birthdays, addresses, license plates, times on digital clocks when I get into cars, and so on, that gives me the sense of being right where I’m supposed to be at that moment, even if I don’t want to be there sometimes. Lately, as I yearn to be of service, it makes it more difficult

The last time I sold a car was on December 21st. Two people came in looking for a 4X4, and I knew we were meant to meet from the moment our eyes met. We talked about synchronicity, law of attraction, present moment awareness, and how we both believe we are on the verge of a consciousness shift the likes of something we can only imagine. I think I pulled the car out at 2:22. I’m certain there was more to our meeting than just a car deal. Those are the times its most magical for me.

Since then it has been a struggle. The last Saturday of the month historically is a very big day in the industry. So, although beaten and battered I trudged in today with I smile on my face…through the rain and the snow. My mom is down here visiting from Alaska, and she called me from my son’s wrestling match. I really wanted to be there to support my son and hang out with my mom, who I see twice a year. But I couldn’t because as it stands this month is the worst in 6 years. I felt myself get angry, and guilty, and then I cried. That happened a couple of times today. I ran into three people to talk too today. The trend continues to be people who are very analytical who are having a hard time deciding to spend money.

The first had a birthday of 10-12. When I pulled the car out for a test drive the digital clock read 1:21. The actual time was about 12:15. She drove the car and left. The next customers came in and drove three SUV’s. I spent about 2 hours with them. I felt like I connected with her. Her birthday was 2-20. The first car I pulled out, the clock read 2:22, and that was the actual time. I smiled and said thank you, because historically for me this means a car deal. The second I pulled out read 3:31. The last one read 4:14, and I was sure I was going to sell them something. In the end they drove away to another dealership. What I thought was going to be productive today ended in frustration.

I left work not knowing what to think. I was frustrated and angry, yet I have a sense that all will be well. I was driving down my road and I was brought back into “presence.” At that moment It felt like I was floating or moving through liquid and I had an intuition that said, “you are so much more than you think you are, your view of “reality” is very limited, you will be amazed. I looked at the clock and it read 6:19.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw that combination was that I am a very spiritual being, limited by my current physical reality, and I am on the right path so that my physical reality catches up with my spiritual reality.

The rest of the evening has been pretty magical. I got off the couch to eat at 7:17 and again at 8:08. I get 808 a lot. It’s the area code of Hawaii. I feel I have a connection to that island like I have a connection to Australia. One of my goals is to write books and teach from Hawaii.

The last time I looked at the clock since I have been writing was at 11:31 and just now at 12:12.

What’s it all mean, and why does my physical reality seem to be getting more difficult when in my spiritual reality I am told that everything is working with exact timing and purpose.

Sometimes I think I’m this Guru at having all this stuff figured out and sometimes I’m left in confusion and awe.

All in all I am gracious. I try to give more than I take every day.

Thank you for letting me share, and for the feedback you all give. It means alot to me. I think we are all in this together. I think we are special.
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

The trend continues to be people who are very analytical who are having a hard time deciding to spend money.
Perhaps, this is our necessary adjustment to the economic uncertainties of the future and our excessive use of credit in the past ... plus the sprinkling of man's greed, corruption and incompetence. Unfortunately (or not), adjustment this time will affect the entire world because of our integrated economies.

I suspect that prompting activity relates directly to our new opportunities for growth: encouragement to look beyond the current turmoil to a future where our mutual behavior (especially, use of resources) complements the realities of a spiritual universe. Further education and training in the months ahead should help us prepare for that future ... and will provide a positive distraction to the turmoil now unfolding.

Our destiny is not to be permanent citizens of this planet. When we leave, all things material will be left behind. And this perspective might help us see greater value in service to others than in accumulation of unnecessary material goods.

The months of 2008 appear to be our warning to prepare for an unusually challenging - even chaotic - new year. Many seem to be discovering already that they can survive with fewer material goods than they have, yet still have things to share. Not an easy adjustment, but still possible ... and for many, absolutely necessary.

I'm slowly learning that one secret to this adjustment is to constantly evaluate possessions and behavior - what was "mandatory" yesterday, seems optional today. Perhaps, that which is now optional might be shared with those whose needs are greater.