my day started with 12:12

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

my day started with 12:12

Post by blaynelannan »

The past couple of nights I have had loads of prompts and dreams. Last night I had difficulty falling asleep. The first time I got up it was 12:12. The second was 4:44, and when I awoke this AM the first thought I had was 8:08, because I have been seeing 808 all the time too. I looked out my window and noticed it was still dark so it couldn't be 8:08. I rolled over and the clock read 7:07.

I got up, did a few things around the house, and decided to go to the closest store to get a cigar, which is about 4 miles away.

We have had a ton of snow out here, and it makes driving a unique experience.

I popped in a SEAL CD that I haven't listened to in ages, and it felt as if every song was speaking out to me. Words resonated like they never have before

On the way down my old country road I passed 3 cars. Two of the cars had plates that read 171 @#$. What are the odds?

I got back and looked at the digital clock in my Civic and it read 9:09.

My life is feeling really dreamlike right now. Alot of times things don't make sense to me anymore....like I really don't feel like I belong here.

Anybody else ever feel this way....

Thanks for letting me share

Namaste

blayne

(as a sidenote, I just looked at the time of the pot and it says says 7:07, and I just looked at the digital clock on my computer and its 11:11) hmmmm?
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Hi Blayne, It happens to me sometimes when I get numbers like that, one after another.The last couple of days it has been 1111 or 111 or 1011.Last night I opened my phone to 11:11 and this morning I opened it at 11:11.

I take it as a very good sign!

Peace and love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Blayne :D

good to see that someone else is a 444'er..... :wink: am'er too, for the last week :shock:
My life is feeling really dreamlike right now. Alot of times things don't make sense to me anymore....like I really don't feel like I belong here.

i felt...like a distance from 'here', probably like the dreamlike feeling you are having right now. i meditated and tried to embrace this change....

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

Thank you.

Thanks for the support. Thanks for letting me know i'm not the only one feeling like this.

My entire day has been nothing but prompts.

I have really been focusing on being "present" and saying thank you.

I wish all you guys peace, abundance, and love.

namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Blayne ...

I notice your original post at the top of this thread was at 7:07!

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:07 pm

That's cool 8)
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

I know SWEET huh!!