OK. I'm freaked out!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dizknee
New Friend

OK. I'm freaked out!

Post by dizknee »

I'm sure you have this reaction quite a bit, but I am FREAKED OUT

Not in a bad way.

In a curious "this-is-too-way-out-there-but-too-often-to-be-real" kinda freaked out.

I see these crazy numbers all over the place. It happens too often to be coincidence and even often enough for my partner to let me know the time.

I keep convincing myself that I have too much time on my hands and I look at the clock too often.

Should I embrace this as a sign or beep-beep my pants fearing it is a warning?

these numbers are a scary fascinating thing.

Rob
ReBeLi0us1
New Friend

Post by ReBeLi0us1 »

Man I am with you! Everytime I look at the clock, no matter where the clock is, it is 11:11!! I never keep track of time, never have, so it is weird when I look at the clock and it's always 11:11. Just looking for some answers along with you
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hello you both,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

has much information.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
ReBeLi0us1
New Friend

Post by ReBeLi0us1 »

Thanks for the link George. It helped a little. I also read the FAQ's and realized that alot of things that I have experienced in my life may fall into place with the 11:11 phenomena. At a very young age my father helped me to learn how to conscioulsy take control of my dreams, as I used to wake up crying from my dreams. As a child, my father and his father seemed to share certain sensitivities and we would share them amongst ourselves. I began to attempt to develop these sensitivites but life kind of got in the way. But lately it seems as if I can hear people talking to me while I am drifting off to sleep or am just waking up from a deep sleep. I have, at times, held on to that state for a while and had conversations whith these voices but passed them off as dreams. I have also constantly visited strange and unusual places in my dreams since I was a child and continue to visit these same exact places and talk to the same people in these places who are not known to me in this life but seem to know me as if they walk around with me daily. Since I was a child I have also had the ability to feel the emotional and sometimes physical pains or stress of those that are close to me and actually "drain" it from them and absorb it so that they no longer feel it. I never fully understood all of these things but it seems now as if someone or some thing is trying to pull it all together and get my attention...why? I guess I will have to try to dust off my 3rd eye and start finding out. Thanks for helping to open the door :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi ReBeLi0us1

Just before you wake up you're in Alpha. That's where I go to hear from my Teachers.

Meditation will let you trigger Alpha whilst awake.

Keep a recorder handy.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear ReBeLi0us1 and dizknee,

Welcome to our site. That first forum has lots of stuff, designed to answer most questions.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Hey guys welcome to the forum.

There is nothing to fear or freak out about. Just open the local news on the tv...do they ever have anything to say to put a smile on your face. No it's always the same news to either freaky you out or install fear into us because the sky is falling.

I saw the numbers 1111 and 911 for 6 years. It all started when the Twin Towers went down in New York. During these 6 years, I was going through a depression. Until one day I decided that I had enough of my sad life and wanted to take my life.

NOT!!! I woke up two nights in a row to 11:11 pm. Monday and Tuesday night....Wednesday I googled it and here I am!! Alive and kicking!!

I got lots of information from a loving group of people going through the same wonderful experience...and now they are my family. Through rain, wind and snow they've been here for me.

I say give it a chance. Do your homework and experience life everyday like it's the last day of your life. I can't put it in any other way.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rob,
You wrote:
Should I embrace this as a sign or beep-beep my pants fearing it is a warning?
:lol: I'd definitely go with embrace this as a sign. Truly nothing to fear or be concerned about. The number prompts are a very good thing. Yes, read the threads in the first forum as Geoff suggested and many of the threads from new members much like yourself in this forum. You will see that many others share your initial surprise but this mild shock usually passes as one reads and talks to others on the site. Most people quickly discover that it is all good even a blessing to be prompted with the numbers.

Hello to you too ReBeLiOus1,
Sounds like you have many wonderful gifts ready to be used and further developed.

Welcome to the 11:11 site both of you. It is a great place to learn and share experiences.
love, Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Rob and ReBel,
Nice to meet you both. You will find your answers here.
Love lilly xoxox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

hello and welcome you two. It does not really matter how you got here what matters is that you are here. We have all come from different places, with different stories and different experiences but what we all come to find out is that we listen to our own hearts and our own thoughts and draw our own conclussions on all of this. I urge you to have an open mind. And I mean truly open your mind and listen. You might find that you have always known something was different and this is the start of it all beginning to click. I wish you the best. No one will judge you here and all we can offer you is advise, love and encouragement becasue that is what it is all about on our journeys. Our Divine Mother once said, "Hesitate no longer to become Love" it really does not get much easier than that to understand. If we all decide at this point in time to stop what we are doing and become love, we are well on our way to changing this world we live on. Good luck on your journey and much love!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
SIM_672
New Friend

11:11

Post by SIM_672 »

few years back i started noticing that alot of the time i looked at the clock it was 9:11, 11:11, random as to the hour but with the minutes at 11. first few times i chalked it up to coincidence but then i started noticing it id catch the clock out of the corner of my eye or just by chance glance at it. not even really looking for the time just some how managed to catch the clock on the computer today and it was 11:11 just happened to glance and thats how it always happens. not even looking for the time. then i figured id do a search on it im just completely in aw that this is big enough to have a website for it???? got to the point that i told my girlfirend everytime i look at the clock its 9:11. 3:11 whatever but with the 11. sometimes i catch it 3 plus times a day. not even looking for the time just happen to catch the clock at that time completely random.

like i said this has been happening frequently for a cpl years now. i went to the city hall to get a copy of my birth certificate cause i happened to be in the area and i need it to renew my drivers license and so i get the copy and as im walking out i m reading it blah blah then i had a immediate chill, my birthday is june 1, 1972 no surprises there known that for 36yrs however my birth time is 11:11am. im totally kinda freaked out by it. as with my current history with the number 11.....gulp.

so today i saw the 11:11 on the computer clock and decided to search and here i am. i consider myself a logical common sense person. but i also believe that the human existance is a very spiritual existance. and i always had a feeling that its somekind of a sign as to what ???.

i know this is going on but i have alot to get out :) as a young child and teenager i had alot of deja vue type of situations, i mean alot. i had what i thought were dreams seem to play out in front of me. one time i had a dream that i bought a scratch ticket at a store and won just a couple dollars. the next morning i went with a friend to a store he drove, at this point i forgot all about the dream. i went in and bought a scratch ticket and while back out in the car i had this overwhelming fealing that i had seen this situation. where i had the ticket on the dash and was scratching.
before i scratched the ticket i told my friend to look i said im gonna win what ever it was $1 or so and im gonna do it by scratching such and such a number. mind you i dont rember the numbers but there were 2 had to beat the house number or something and im wondering now if it was something that equalled 11. who knows at this point thats not the freak part the freak part is that i won with the exact numbers i said i would with and amount that i remembered from the dream. my friend crapped himself and i was in a small state of shock.

my whole point behind this story is that all my life ive felt there was something greater guiding me. ive definetly made mistakes and still do. but it always seems to be alright. something negative happens but because of that something more positive arises out of it. now i dont have many deja vue moments anymore, kinda think thats because as an adult your mind closes somewhat to that of your innocents of youth. however i do seem to have really good intuition and i work in a service orientated filed where sometimes out of the blue ill think of a customer that hasnt had service in a while and within a day or two they are calling me???? not everytime but more often than not.

ive never really put this out there before but feels good to get it all out. not sure if it means anything or not. alot of typing to :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Sim,

I for one enjoyed your lengthy post. It is nice to hear of you varied 11:11 prompt and spiritual experiences.

You wrote:
now i dont have many deja vue moments anymore, kinda think thats because as an adult your mind closes somewhat to that of your innocents of youth. however i do seem to have really good intuition and i work in a service orientated filed where sometimes out of the blue ill think of a customer that hasnt had service in a while and within a day or two they are calling me???? not everytime but more often than not.
I think this has been true for many of us. As a child or a youth you are more open and willing to believe and accept all the experiences that come your way. The world seems bigger and brighter somehow. As you get older and the pressures of adult life set in, often these "skills" take a back burner and we sometimes forget and rationalize and trivialize the things we remember from our youth.

They are all a part of who we are and as we become closer to our Spark within these skills sometimes reappear. But I wonder if we ever really loose them... maybe certain happenings or even a more relaxed and changed attitude can put into motion once again these things we have long ago left behind or forgotten about.

I am sorry it has taken me so long to say hello. I hope you are finding your way around the site. Here are a few threads that may help you in your search for answers.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

It is nice to meet you Sim.
Love,
Sandy