to everyone im a new member and i wanna share my story!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
miguel angel
New Friend

to everyone im a new member and i wanna share my story!

Post by miguel angel »

:hithere a 'long' time ago when the one i've loved forever turned 10 years old :loves i was in my friends' house because i needed to pick up my uniform for the soccer team we were gonna make, i was going to be #6 and my friend whos' house we were in picked #10. Well, for some reason the shirt didn't fit him because it was too small (or he was too fat), anyway, i thought about this being no coincidence so i took advantage of choosing #10 especially because it was her birthday. At the time i thought about this, the strangest thing happened...i looked at the clock and it was 10:10 pm! :shock: Months passed, we changed uniforms and i wasn't 10 anymore because someone else choose it before me, so i was left with #11. Her birthday comes up again and on this birthday the strangest set of events occur...I was playing a soccer game in which a defense from the other team kicks the ball high up in the air, as i see the ball going high it actually eclipses the sun from my face for like 4 seconds (imagine it, it looked sacred to me) :sunny: Ok so the game finishes but when i'm going back home from the game, inside my father's truck i look at the clock and guess what? Its 11:11 am on her 11th birthday me having the #11 shirt!. :cheers: The little girl im refering to is my mirror image (she looks a whole lot like me) Its even in our names my name is Miguel Angel and her name is Angela :scratch:
Last edited by miguel angel on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear miguel angel,

Welcome to our site. We all have similar tales to yours. No coincidences. I suggest you read the threads in the first forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nobadges
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nobadges »

No coincidences....these are synchronicities which are arranged by Angels and Midwayers.

Welcome!
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Miguel :hithere
It is nice to meet you.
Love, Sandy
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

That's a lovely story Miguel.......

The angels set that up for you, sometimes the events are too incredible to believe and leave you scratching your head no...? :D

Welcome...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
miguel angel
New Friend

you are lovely people i feel the warmth and love from all

Post by miguel angel »

it feels very good to know that angels set this up for me i do trust your insight it gives me patience and a tranquility thats hard to describe. i'm going to try to meet the celestials you mention both verbally and physically it doesn't matter how long it takes i will quieten my mind in meditation in true hope for some type of manifestation. when i achieve this contact i will let all of you know. im a believer and very happy to meet people of fondness i just wish more people in this world would be like you. well, for now my goal is to communicate with those genius entities that were responsible for my phenomena.

LOVE YOU ALL
miguel angel
New Friend

Post by miguel angel »

:bounce: