Angels and Animals?!?!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Katie
Busy Bee

Angels and Animals?!?!

Post by Katie »

Hi all, Im new here...I have been seeing these prompts for awhile now, today 11:11, 1:11 and 11:22, but 11:22 was not on the clock it was on an email I was reading, and it was seconds after the 11:11 prompt, everytime I see any angel numbers, I feel them communicating with me, it feels like such a strong emotion of joy that makes me want to cry, I ask, " What, what is it that Im supposed to do??"..(and of course I say hello thanks for stopping by :lol: ) I dont know if Im missing the "message" or if it hasn't been given to me yet, Im just very confused, the only thing that I know they are pleased with for sure is that I am a vegetarian(about 6 years), almost everytime I discuss it or help an animal in anyway, I get bombarded with prompts, so I was thinking that this is the angels way of telling me that I am here to heal animals or work in some field involved with helping them in some way,...Im 23, and I did not go to college, so I am having a hard time finding a good job, but I dont care about having a BIG bucks job, I really want to have a meaningful job, that I enjoy and can live a happy life....sorry to go off on such a long "blah blah blah" but I just need some insight from some people who understand what its like to KNOW you have angels around you!!! Thanks so much for reading, Love to you all! :)

Oh- and the reason I say "heal animals" is because I can do this weird thing with my hands, I have extracted headaches out of myself, and my fiance without touching the skin, when I do the "healing" hand excersizes, my hands feel so magnetically pulled together....anyways, again if anyone has any insight on any of this, that would be REALLY GREAT!! :P
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Angels and Animals?!?!

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Katie wrote:Hi all, Im new here...
Hi Katie :hithere Nice to meet you!
Katie wrote:I have been seeing these prompts for awhile now, today 11:11, 1:11 and 11:22, but 11:22 was not on the clock it was on an email I was reading, and it was seconds after the 11:11 prompt, everytime I see any angel numbers, I feel them communicating with me, it feels like such a strong emotion of joy that makes me want to cry, I ask, " What, what is it that Im supposed to do??"..(and of course I say hello thanks for stopping by :lol: ) I dont know if Im missing the "message" or if it hasn't been given to me yet, Im just very confused
A hello is definitely a good starting point, now it may be time to open the lines of communication through meditation? Have you ever tried this before? It is a wonderful tool that is both beneficial and relaxing. You may indeed receive wonderful messages while in meditation, but this will probably take some practise. The fact that you feel such intense joy when you see a prompt.. that gladdens my heart, this is their gift to you. You can give back by broadening your knowledge and learning to communicate with them more effectively. They only ever have our best interests at heart, and are very patient. They will wait until you are ready to do this, but they will still be with you every step of the way. :D
Katie wrote: the only thing that I know they are pleased with for sure is that I am a vegetarian(about 6 years), almost everytime I discuss it or help an animal in anyway, I get bombarded with prompts, so I was thinking that this is the angels way of telling me that I am here to heal animals or work in some field involved with helping them in some way,..
Reading that made me very happy, and also filled me with admiration for you. I am not a vegetarian, but i, too, am hugely passionate about animals. I, too, want to devote my life to saving them. I feel a deep, deep connection with animals, and their pain sometimes seems as my own.
That is very noble on your behalf, and i think nothing bad could ever come from helping an innocent creature... go for it, girl!

Katie wrote: Im 23, and I did not go to college, so I am having a hard time finding a good job, but I dont care about having a BIG bucks job, I really want to have a meaningful job, that I enjoy and can live a happy life....
That's great, living a meaningful life is the most important thing. It's good not to be driven by money, but by the way something makes you "feel". Keep going with that, and welcome to the board.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Hi, It's nice to meet you too, thanks for such a warm welcome, and thank you so much for all the kind words, It nice to have a pat on the back every once in awhile, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 8) ..

I do know what you mean about you feeling there pain as if it were your own, it can be very overwhelming at times.

I have meditated before, but I never keep up with it, I meditated for like 20 minutes about a month ago right before bed, and then I had a dream that was very meaningful to me, so I know it does work.

Also one time I had glanced and it was a 11:11, I wasnt meditating..just really relaxed, anyway right after I saw the prompt.. I said, please give me another sign, the name "toby" popped into my head, kind of like I heard it though, I dont know anyone named toby, and I certainly dont know the meaning behind the name, so I went online and typed it in and it means "god is good"... I was floored. Point of my story is that, you are right , I need to try to communicate with them more, they try so hard, and are very patient, I need to put some more effort into getting there messages :lol:

"That's great, living a meaningful life is the most important thing. It's good not to be driven by money, but by the way something makes you "feel". Keep going with that, and welcome to the board. "

This just made me smile alot :) :D
~*Star_Struck*~

Katie wrote:Hi, It's nice to meet you too, thanks for such a warm welcome, and thank you so much for all the kind words, It nice to have a pat on the back every once in awhile, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 8) ..
Everyone needs a pat on the back from time to time, you'll find plenty of that here :D
Katie wrote: I do know what you mean about you feeling there pain as if it were your own, it can be very overwhelming at times.
Yeah, i think any kind of strong empathy can be draining. I have a strong urge to "rescue" animals, especially strays. If it were up to me by house would be a zoo.. but my lease will not allow it. I have one cat, Coco, whom i got off an ex boyfriend (it was his cat's litter and Coco needed a home). But before Coco, i toured animal shelters looking for injured or handicapped animals that would have not much chance of getting homes, for they are overlooked for the "cute" ones. I desperately wanted to give a blind cat, or a cat missing a leg, a loving home. I still do, and hope i will be able to achieve this and many more things in the future.
Katie wrote:I have meditated before, but I never keep up with it, I meditated for like 20 minutes about a month ago right before bed, and then I had a dream that was very meaningful to me, so I know it does work.
Indeed it works, and the amazing thing is how refreshed you feel afterwards.. and at peace, too. You can view the Akashic Construct forum on here, which is a board for students of meditation. There are many helpful things there, and also please check out the FAQ because it is full of information.
Katie wrote:Also one time I had glanced and it was a 11:11, I wasnt meditating..just really relaxed, anyway right after I saw the prompt.. I said, please give me another sign, the name "toby" popped into my head, kind of like I heard it though, I dont know anyone named toby, and I certainly dont know the meaning behind the name, so I went online and typed it in and it means "god is good"... I was floored.
It seems to me that "toby" isn't the message in this case, rather the interpretation of the name. I would say that is probably no coincidence.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Katie,

Welcome.

Yeah animals can be healed, and the celestials are very much in favour of helping all of the creatures that inhabit Father's universes.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Katie,
I am enjoying reading your delightful first posts. It definitely sounds as if you have healing abilities...many healers report feeling energy in their hands, their hands even feeling warm or hot when they heal. With your love for animals, perhaps you could use this in some way to assist animals that you love so passionately. We all make a difference, each in our own way with the gifts we are given and we will make a contribution to a better world in the long run.
Meditation and looking within will help you understand where you go from here because not only will it aide you in communicating with wonderful knowledgable beings who care so deeply about all of us, but also will help you get in better touch with your own Higher Self so that you understand your own thought processes and feelings to make better decisions.
It is wonderful to meet you, Katie. Welcome to the 11:11 board. :D
Love,
Sandy
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

StarStruck- You are indeed an angel for animals! not everyone feels as strongly for them, but I feel with people like you and the others on this board and really all 11ers, will help in the healing process of the "world" I feel we are all connected, to animals, earth, and eachother...keep adopting those under dogs, they are the ones who need the most love..im glad i'm not alone in my thinking.very happy to have this forum :lol:

Geoff and Sandy-Thankyou for the welcome! :D and its great to see so much conformation on what I felt in my heart! ...I am under the impression that we can all heal, the feelings that I get when Im "playing" with my energy is exactly what sandy said, I get the warm feeling, depending on what part of the body I am focusing on, when I am focusing on the head, it tingles and feels magnetic, but if its a leg, i get a warm feeling it does seem to come naturally, like the angles really want me to use it, the thing is though, is that I am a bit embarrassed to bring this up to people, many people laugh when I just talk about angels, or 11:11....I would like to share the energy that the angels work thru me, but I really dont know how to go about it....also, I believe that I am seeing auras, is this common for people who may have a healing ability??

Sorry about all the questions, its just seems that my "abilities" are getting stronger if you will, and I really dont want to miss any oppurtunities..
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Oh...one more thing lol...Sometimes when Im very relaxed I see a little ball of light very fast flash like ball, sometimes green sometime like a very light purple/pink..does this have to do with angels?? or ghosts lol??

Again, thank you all so much for being understanding and helpful :P
~*Star_Struck*~

Katie wrote:StarStruck- You are indeed an angel for animals! not everyone feels as strongly for them, but I feel with people like you and the others on this board and really all 11ers, will help in the healing process of the "world" I feel we are all connected, to animals, earth, and eachother...keep adopting those under dogs, they are the ones who need the most love..im glad i'm not alone in my thinking.very happy to have this forum :lol:
As are you, Katie. I have always said that if i won the lotto or came into some money i would open animal shelters.. where the animals would not be destroyed if they are not collected.. they will be loved as though they are my own pets, and i will nurse the sick ones back to health. Every living creature on God's earth deserves love... the ones who can't speak up for themselves perhaps need it even more. Animals have an innocence about them that is so endearing, i believe it is the responsibility of every person to at least try to help those who cannot help themselves. I too, feel a connection to every living thing. I'm not lying when i tell you that i am often ridiculed for my loyalty and attentions to animals.. many people view it as unnatural to put an animal on an equal level to a human being. But i don't see it as animals, then humans.. i see it as all of us together, on God's Earth, connected and here to help each other. For that reason, i will never stop caring about them.. a heart full of empathy is a great source of pride.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.