I got tons of questions

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Coalition
New Friend

I got tons of questions

Post by Coalition »

So i admit, i probably wont post here a lot im just here to learn some stuff. I have had some experiences not like scary ones just casual stuff..

I have always seen 11:11 on the clock, always , it seems thats the ONLY time i look at the clock. I never thought much of it till a few days ago i thought i would wake up in the middle of the night, which i rarely do, and hear music which kind of sounded like classical music then it would just stop when i would like fully wake up and understand what was going on. I read that this happens to the music kinda people but i have never enjoyed playing or singing music ever.

Also with music when i was 6 i had to get 60 stitches ... This was awhile ago but i remember saying I felt a chill down my spine and heard like church bells.

I also see 11:11 a good amount and never new what it meant really but i decided i would google it and i found this stuff really cool and i quickly got into it. I dont see it as much because i am usually asleep before then and in the mornings i am having lunch at that time usually and i sit where you cant see the clocks. And now im like felling like im cheating because i look at the clock all the time hoping to see these numbers but havent seen any...

I THINK when i was younger i saw a full body aparition but hey who knows i was scared the whole night and it was probably my imagination but i have been frightened by them. Now i want to see them and already know that oiuja (idk how u spell it) can end up bringing in bad spirits to your house and stuff.

And this one ... my parents swear they didnt do it.. but my alarm clock was on that i recently dont use anymore because its harder to get up to and i found it on. I was curious to see what time it was set for and it happened to be 11:11 PM when mine used to be 6:10 AM .... I didnt know if it was them , which it probably was, but i just decided why not ask if this has ever happened to anyone else

Just wanted to ask pretty much if any of these things have happened to you before
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Coalition :hithere

Welcome to the board :D
Have you read the FAQ? It is full of useful information and is a good place to start.

I hope you find many answers here.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Coalition,
Hello and Welcome to you here.
If you are looking at the clock all the time, trying to see 11:11, that would be like cheating.
My time prompts come without my seeking them.
Most times they come in urges. An urge to look at the clock, and urge to look at this license plate, an urge to look at the side of some building.
Then and there in those instances I usually am prompted.
Just this morning, woke up for no apparent reason, just to glance at the alarm clock to see how long before I had to get up for work at 7am.
Glancing at the clock revealed a time prompt of 5:55am.
I found this wonderful place because I was ultra-curious about why I had seen 11:11 for so long.
This is the best place to get started and it is the FAQ's section.
FAQ's stands for Frequently Asked Questions, here is a link to it:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Have fun on your spiritual journey.
Love To You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Coalition,

Welcome.
And now im like felling like im cheating because i look at the clock all the time hoping to see these numbers but havent seen any...
Yeah, you can't cheat, it doesn't work.

And yes, electrical devices can be changed by midwayers, its happened before. Lost of neat stuff.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Coalition,

Oh you are not imagining the music, alot of folks hear music, it sounds like electronic, computerized classical music doesn't it, i got it back in 06 and it was sooooo amazing, i want it back... :cry:

Yeah they do mess with your appliances. I connected a new dvd player last week, i tested the player and stopped it at random, the counter clock froze on 22. So yesterday i come home and for some reason my dvd player is playing (perhaps one of my children put it on) I pressed stop on the remote and it would not stop so i press again and it stop on 22 again... what are the chances of that... :D

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Coalition,
I don't think it matters one bit whether you are musically gifted as to whether you hear music or sound better than others. I am not in the least musically gifted but they (Our celestial friends) often use music and songs to provide messages and even instruction...So I think you are definitely hearing something. I have noticed these things often occur when I am very relaxed and in a drowsey state at a time when I am receptive and not blocking with my mass of crazy thoughts.

Welcome, It's nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hello Coalition,
I woke up again to 5:55am this morning :shock:
I just laid there in bed and thought about this for 15 minutes before
I realized I needed to get back to sleep.
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Coalition
New Friend

Post by Coalition »

My grandfather has past away a year ago. My grandma said recently that she has heard noises like and she has heard the door bell. She said my granfathers hat that was on one of them stools fell down like perfectly to the ground like so she would trip on it.

My mom would go into his workshop and look for something and would look forever then get mad then lave then she would trip over it.

My grandma has seen someone aboutt his i think or is going to idk but just to point that out there ;)

__

I seem to see 7:11 and 9:11 alot to. There was a power outage in our school and we were having an early dismissal and when i went to my locker it was 10:10 (i dont know if that means anything but i see double digits like 10:10 11:11 12:12 alot) and when i came home i fell asleep and woke up at 2:22
it sounds like electronic, computerized classical music doesn't it, i got it back in 06 and it was sooooo amazing, i want it back... Crying or Very sad
ya exactly :( i only heard it once.

And my dad told me he was the one that he changed my alarm clock >.>

And i dont feel like I am cheating any more.
__
And i admit i am kinda breakin ur guys' code cause im only 12 but im turning 13 in like a month and have seen these numbers and got so curious so came here..