More Synchronicity(11 11)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dennyjames
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

More Synchronicity(11 11)

Post by dennyjames »

On 7-18-08 i had a long very memorable dream. This dream was very detailed and action packed. I wont get into details but i was joined in the dream by Jack Black & Mos Def from the movie Be Kind Rewind.

At this time i had never seen this movie, only a preview here and there. Both actors spent the whole dream with me doing different types of adventures. So as im recording my dream the next morning, i tell myself to eventually watch this movie and i keep that thought in the back of my mind. So fast forward to 12-15-08 i go to blockbuster for the first time in 5 or 6 years and i see Be Kind Rewind on the shelf. I automatically know that there is a sign in this movie to showing why i had that dream. So i rent it and my mother rents Wall-E the animation movie from pixar. So i was Wall-E first to to my amusement there is a scene when Wall-E and Eva(Robot co star) are flying around outside of a spaceship and on the spaceship you notice a big 11:11 right on the side of it.

Then next i watch Be Kind Rewind and some where near the middle of the movie Danny Glover points to a due date written on a board to show the time they need to gather enough money by to save there business and the date is Nov. 11. If you read my 11 11 story blog you would know that 11 11 is huge in my life and this is just another symbol to prove that there is a higher intelligence at work here. Synchromysticism is true and this is a fine example!! !!

visit my myspace for more info on synchronicity
myspace.com/dennisjames2
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

Denny, I am a HUGE believer in the correlation between the 1111 and the synchronicity that occurs in my life. We need to connect.

Keep on keepng on my friend.

Namaste

Blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Sometimes my prompts are too unbelievable that i swear they were pre-written/woven into my life rather than being a spur of the moment hello from a midwayer.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB