those crazy street lights

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pamny
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

those crazy street lights

Post by pamny »

Hi all Newbie from upstate NY
What's with those street lights? I just wanted to say I was totally thrown while driving at night to my part time job and when I just got off the expressway about 5 lights went off and on from both sides of the street in one section. I've never seen that before. I've been seeing the lights mostly go off and sometimes on for the last few years. I thought that maybe I had some electrical impulse that would somehow make the light go off but you've given me something to think about here and maybe there's more to it. Is someone trying to make me more aware??

I have ordered my CD and hope that it gets here soon from far across the ocean. But I have to say that maybe I'm preparing for the CD, I had a crazy dream where I was sitting at a table with a bunch of people, we seemed to know each other and the only face I could focus on was cross from me. The guy kind looked like Bob Seager with longer hair and wire rim glasses. And we all decided that we needed to laugh and be joyful then someone said some stupid word that makes no sense and we all laughed so hard and long that the feeling still stays with me. I can't wait to see what the CD can do for me.

Pam
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Pam,

Welcome to our site. Yes I get dreams a bit like that. Meeting folks and talking to them, and it seems very real. If you look at the threads in the very first forum that should help - FAQs.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Pam,
I too have had similar type dreams. Sometimes I recognize the faces of the people and it seems as if we are in a class or being instructed in some way.
The cd was a big help to me. I hope you too find it very beneficial.

Nice to met you and welcome to the message board!
love,
Sandy
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Pam,

wish i could get street lights to go off for me, although i stood next to my sisters, expensive bulb light the other week and half the lights decided to pop, they keep breaking ever since.... :shock:

When i go to sleep i hear folks talk to me, they say hello and introduce themselves by name, i'm sure we are all telepathic. I don't think it is the cellestial guys on these occasions for me anyway, who knows.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB