Newbie to site not to 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
momwith4girlz
New Friend

Newbie to site not to 11:11

Post by momwith4girlz »

Hi,
I am so glad to find this site. I have been experiencing the 11 11 thing for over 30 years. It has often been a source of confusion for me but I have learned to live with it. I still am not always sure what to do when I see 11 11. I mean it comes at such random times and on such random items(not just clocks) for me. For example I was in a parking structure looking for a spot in Las Vegas, NV and on the 3rd floor of the parking lot as I rounded the corner to turn into a spot there was a car with 11 11 (only) on the license plate. This is just one of thousands of strange locations, objects, receipts, and price tags (my chicken cost $11.11 and is still that price at the store right now and has been for the last 2 months)
I still feel as if I am missing the message of what this means and now my 20 year old daughter is beginning to see the prompt. I pray that this site helps me to focus on how to interpret this message and fulfill my purpose of what I am supposed to do.

Thank you for allowing me a place to vent. God Bless
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

God bless you too and welcome. 1111 what a wonderfully divine number and that's exactly what it is. My father explained to me the first time I started to see it that is was a kind of number code from heaven. I didn't really take his information into heart until 6 years later....when I was about to make some plans to end my life....I woke up two nights in a row to 11:11 pm and googled it and winded up here on this forum.

1111 means many things to many people. Some people who see it use it to make important decisions in life like this one individual who I know...he doesn't see it tided to spirits, angels or souls etc.

From my experiences and what I have been told, is that it's a celestial being/angel/spirit trying to make you aware that you have a higher purpose here on the earth plane.

Yes it is contagious!! Once I became aware and awakened, my children started to see this number/angelic numbers and even one of my x-boyfriend's and his children starting seeing numbers. It's unbelievable...but believable if you experience it first hand.

Anyways, I am still learning everyday and I am grateful to be here and now. I am grateful to meet you dear friend.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear momwith4girlz,

Welcome. Gee they have stuck with you. Have you tried meditation to make contact? I suggest reading the threads in the first FAQ forum.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Momwith4girlz,
Wow four girls! What absolute joy! I have two grown boys. Unfortunately, I had to wait a while to get my daughter. It didn't happen till my youngest got married. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter though. Love her to bits.

Sounds like you have been seeing the number prompts for a long time. 8) Meditation has helped me in so many ways. Not only am I less stressed and worried (well most the time. :roll: ) but it has been very beneficial in opening the doors to better communication with not only many wonderful celestial beings who only have my/our best interest at heart, but also has allowed me to draw ever closer to God, the Source of all things. :happy

I'm glad you've joined us. Welcome!
Love, Sandy
ReBeLi0us1
New Friend

Post by ReBeLi0us1 »

For years I have always glanced at clocks in my cars, home, cell phones, or other places and it has always been 11:11. I would joke with my wife and shout out "11:11!!" and then tonight I finally sat down and ran a search on it and ended up here. I am trying to figure out what it means because it has been happening for far to long and i am not one to keep track of time or be goverened by time, so it is weird that I ALWAYS look at the clock and it is either 11:11am or pm. What's the deal????
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi momwith4girlz,
It's really amazing sometimes how the prompts show up at the most unexpected times and in unusual places....when we least expect it. These are the ones that really get me....the ones where you get two or three almost simultaneously, like they are really trying very hard to get our attention....I always take time to sit still and meditate when this happens.
Lovely to meet you.
lilly xoxoxox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi momwith4girlz and ReBeLi0us1,

I am glad that you were led to this board. I feel we surely are led here, it is not an accident or a coincidence. I ditto Geoff's suggestion to read the FAQ's section. It is the best place to start I think. To me, the number prompts, no matter in what manner they come (clocks, purchase receipts, license plates, charge cards, etc. etc. etc.) are a blessing and an encouragement tool given by the celestials. Sometimes I know they are telling me that there is a job for me to do or that I am headed in the right direction in what I am doing. Many of us here did receive the prompts for quite some time before comeing to this board. Years for me, but it began as 1:11 for me. It usually transforms into many different repeated number sequences as well as 11:11, at least it does for many people. Glad you found us. By the way-momwith4girlz, I have 4 girls too, but I also have a boy who is the oldest.
Love...Judy....M..
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

i'm the eldest of three girls, and we were handful enough :lol:

Welcome, Momwith4girls. :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
SIM_672
New Friend

THIS 11:11 THING IS DRIVING ME NUTS

Post by SIM_672 »

HI im amazed at how this 11:11 stuff is going on here i cant believe it i thought it was me ive been seeing this for atleast a cpl years everytime i look at the clock its the firt hour sometimes varies but i see i see the number 11 very very often just at odd times and i happen to look at a clock and its say 3:11 or sometime 11:11 i see it all the time. the last straw for me was when i went to get a copy of my birth certificate i was born on june 1, 1972 at 11:11 am. i consider myself a spiritual person though im not what some would call overly religious. but ive thought for a while that this has to be some kind of sign and it looks like im not the only one and frankly it gives me the chills as im typing this. anyone have answers?
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Dear SIM_672,

You said:

" i consider myself a spiritual person though im not what some would call overly religious."

This may be a plus for you. Being "religious" and being truely "spiritual" are two different things. Being spiritual has a broader horizon, it is not limited by customs and traditions as much as the average relegionist. Often the religionist is led more by what others tell him to do or be as based on mans ideas of what a particular religious text means rather than what the spirit within leads to do or be or understand. Often the religionist adopts a static and limited view point that will lead him or her to a certain point of growth and no farther, while a spiritual heart and mind can grow more freely. Glad to see you here SIM.
Love....Judy....M..
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
SIM_672
New Friend

Post by SIM_672 »

thanks for the reply ive always thought that most religions are stunted by the influence of humankind. they do this or that and have absolutly no proof that these rituals or customs have anything whatsoever to do with god and our existance.. im looking forward to learning more on this topic.

thanks