95% of the time i see 111, 555, etc

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
valleygirl08
New Friend

95% of the time i see 111, 555, etc

Post by valleygirl08 »

what does that mean??? really what is it???
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by blaynelannan »

Hello Valley Girl.

There are alot of "meanings" for this.

Check the FAQ'a.

For me, it is a daily reminder there is a higher purpose in all things.

I hope you find what your searching for.

Another approach is to Google or youtube 1111 phemonea.

I'm quite certain if you found this site you did so with purpose.

The answers to your questions will all be answered if you listen

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
valleygirl08
New Friend

Post by valleygirl08 »

again today i looked at the clock...it was 1:11, it must mean something...just hoping its someone looking out for me and my family!
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

valleygirl08 wrote:again today i looked at the clock...it was 1:11, it must mean something...just hoping its someone looking out for me and my family!
Someone is saying hello to you. Why not try saying hello back?

My personal interpretation of the 5:55 number code is that of change.
From Doreen Virtue's site:
555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

Hope this helps.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

valleygirl08 wrote:again today i looked at the clock...it was 1:11, it must mean something...just hoping its someone looking out for me and my family!
Dear Valleygirl,

Firstly, it means you are susceptible to mindal input, or suggestion, which we call prompting, from an external source. What you might then ask, is why, and we have answered all those questions on the FAQ forum, the first forum on this board.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
valleygirl08
New Friend

geoff...

Post by valleygirl08 »

ok, i have a funny incident, that i only recently thought of....but now the more i read through these messages the more it makes me think other things. We recently bought our home. The address of the home we looked at first was 727. We pondered over it, forever, and we ususally buy on impluse, but decided against this purchase as it was a big one. Figured we better look more. The house we bought is 211. Both have significant numbers. 727 is July 27, the day my dad passed away. 211 is Feb 11, my birthday....conicidence?...makes me think...
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

There are no coincidences.

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
Earth Angel
Busy Bee

Post by Earth Angel »

Speaking of frequencies, I've been seeing 5's for the past three or four months. Not just here and there but at least 10 times a day. Some days more. How long does it take for a change to happen? I haven't seen anything change.

Oh yeah. As I was meditating one day last week, I heard an older gentleman say 'hi barb". Very calmly. Are you spying on me George? You can, you know.

A few months ago, I was contemplating a new job and I was thinking about my house that hasn't sold yet. I got a loud "Stay there. Something big is coming". I guess there were warning me of the financial crisis.

I also hear Feb. 7th but I don't know what that means yet. I'll wait for that day.

Barb
Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be.