my exprience... and what next ?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nb1111
New Friend

my exprience... and what next ?

Post by nb1111 »

I found this site yesterday and read a fair amount of posts, lots of great information and glad I found so many similar stories.

I started having the 11:11 occurrences about 3 months ago (coincidentally around the same time or slightly after we found out my wife was expecting our first child). I realized it wasn't a coincidence when I woke up 3 nights in a row seeing 11:11 on the clock. I would see 11:11 many times for 2 or 3 days in a row, then stop for a few days or a week then kick in for another few days. This lasted about a month and then slowly turned into mostly seeing 10:10 and 9:11 variations on and off since then (again, it usually happens for a few days then stops).

Last night i woke up twice during the night, once when my wife came to bed and the clock read 12:34 and once again at 3:21 (not sure what woke me up the 2nd time).

This is the first time i see sequential numbers like this and is what prompted me to post.

I've seen the "angel number combinations" posted in a few spots on this site and understand what they mean, but i'm wondering if there is more that I should be doing, or if these messages are just meant to make me aware of things ? Ie is it just like a heads up from angels saying "hey, you're about to go through some changes, brace yourself" or are they showing me so that I'm more proactive about something ?

Also, what does 1234, 321 mean ? I don't see those combinations in the angle number charts. I'm wondering if it has something to do with finding this site yesterday and gaining a bunch of 11:11 knowledge and being told I'm on the right path ?

I also found out a few weeks back that my numerology number is 11. Not sure if that means anything in this context or not.

Thanks in advance for any information or guidance, it is very much appreciated ! looking forward to your input.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome nb1111,
First of all congratulations on you and your wive's future new arrival! :D Some people see 11:11 because of their children, encouraging them to look deeper within, so that they can be the best guides and teachers they can to their gifted offspring.

Here are some threads that might help you in your search for answers.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
Last night i woke up twice during the night, once when my wife came to bed and the clock read 12:34 and once again at 3:21 (not sure what woke me up the 2nd time).
I see 12:34 as a sign of progression or progress. Funny thing...Anne just started a thread called Decending Numbers about 3:21. Here is the URL.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=13026

It's nice meeting you! Welcome to the board nb1111

love and light,
Sandy
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Nb1111
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
nb1111
New Friend

Post by nb1111 »

thanks!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi nb1111,
You've come to the right place. Welcome!
lilly x :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda