My 1st post (A Story of Synchronicity)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dennyjames
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My 1st post (A Story of Synchronicity)

Post by dennyjames »

About 6 or 7 years ago i moved to south florida after graduating from Full Sail recording arts and film school with a associate science degree in recording arts. Once i moved there my good friend chris gave me a phone number to a friend of his that i meet once before in New York City some 3 years before. His name was Frank and he became one of my best friends. So i called him and we meet up and i turns out that i moved 2 blocks from where he lived at the time. So we instantly hit it off big and did everything together. Frank mentioned to me one day early in our relationship that his birthday was 11/11. After the time he mentioned that to me, together we began seeing 11:11 on the clock all the time. Our relationship was a very spiritual one, we discussed many deep issues from physics to jesus, dimensions, time travel, etc...... Now fast forward about 3 years, i am working for Frank in his company as project manger re modeling a water front house. We are still seeing 11:11 all the time on clocks and we discuss the reason why we see it, realizing that it is a higher force. I found my consciousness expanding thru out these years. Then in 06' i discover Edgar Cayce and David Wilcock. So i read about these two important people and i discover that David Wilcock talks about seeing 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 on clocks. This are called synchronicities(Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related) Well let me tell you there is no coincidence about this phenomena. When you see this numbers it means you are on the right path and becoming more understanding of your higher purpose. It is also a form of communication from your higher self. Then i began to read the Law of One books and they also state the same thing David Wilcock talked about. Now fast forward to 11/11/07, weeks before this date i' am very aware of the mass meditation on this date around the globe. So i post bulletins on myspace about it and eagerly await this day. When 11/11/07 comes i message my mother and tell her about the mass meditation, she messages me back and tells me it is also her father's birthday, my grandfather who passed when she was 9 years old. I had completely forgotten that his birthday was 11/11.

At that moment the thought came into my mind that i may be my grandfather reincarnated. After thinking about it for a little while, i went to find my birth certificate and sure enough my time of birth was 11:12 am, so i was being given birth to at exactly 11:11 am.

This was monumental in my awakening. I called my mother and told her what i have figured out, but she is still skeptical to this day about it. I called my friend Frank and wished him a happy birthday and told him too along with other friends. About a month later that year i meet another new friend who's birthday was 11/11. Then at thanksgiving that year a another friend of mine of about ten years told me his birthday was 11/11. My grandfather has 11 letters in his name too. And his mother is a friend of my family and always tells me about how loving my grandfather was and tells me stories about him. So this is really incredible to me, i think all these people are part of my soul group. Now fast forward to this year, i just moved back home with my family and i' am living with my mother and father. If you think the synchronicities stop there, no they don't, our next store neighbor was my grandfather's best friend through out school and he showed me and my mother and class picture of them and i look just like my grandfather when i was that age.

Also i meet a new friend close to were i live and we conserve in spiritual things with one another and his address is 111 and his birthday is the same day my grandfather passed on, may 31.

I have been meeting alot of people that are seeing 11:11 and have 11 around them in some way.

Another thing is that i' am I I not a junior, so I I (11) is in my name
I still see 11:11 all the time along with 1:11, i see it everywhere. This is my 11 11 story

You can also visit my myspace page and look under the blog section for pictures proving this story

myspace.com/dennisjames2nd

Thanks for reading
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dennis,

Welcome to our site. Many folks have "evolved" theories about what 11:11 means, and what causes it, but something distinguishes us from the rest of the folks. We actually talk to these guys, and get their confirmation that they are behind it. I suggest you read the threads in the FAQ forum, especially this one: Messages from midwayers about 11:11

Regarding reincarnation, many folks believe in that. Probably more do than don't. But we do not, and one reason is the midwayers have told us not a single human has every reincarnated. Not one.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
dennyjames
New Friend

:)

Post by dennyjames »

Very interesting, cool website i like it. I' m not 100% sure about reincarnation but it seems very real to me considering some of the information and pictures i've studied & seen about it. It could be that reincarnation does not exist and all is happening simultaneously, reincarnation could just be another name for the type of phenomena that occurs as a part of our existence in 3rd density.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

:?:

Midwayers say no reincarnation??

Then what do they say happens to our energy when we die?

And where does it come from when we are born?

oooohhhh this is a big part of my belief system ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Barbie*stars wrote: Then what do they say happens to our energy when we die?
I believe we go through stages of progression, learning (or remembering) along the way. As far as i know, the learning doesn't stop for a long time, if ever.

It's all just one big spiritual journey.. including your time here on Earth (Urantia)

I just have to add, because i love this saying: "you are not a human being having a spiritual experience, you are a spiritual being having a human experience".. or something to that effect. :wink:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hmmm I'm not sure it matters to God what our belief system is. He reaches out to all of us regardless. This site in many ways is proof of that. We are all as different as night and day yet there is a connectiveness that is impossible to deny. I have a feeling we will all be a bit surprised in a wonderful way when we pass on and enter the next phase of our existence...may not be at all what we expected...but it won't matter at all.
In my opinion, whatever belief allows you to draw ever closer to God the Source in absolute joy is the place you should be...

So believe what you want..but love with all your heart... and help others to do the same... the world will surely change...

Love,
Sandy
dennyjames
New Friend

:)

Post by dennyjames »

Well said Sandy! I too believe that the upcoming next steps in our evolution are going to be a mystery for the most part, and its so much more exciting that way :D Your thoughts remind me of the famous Buddha quote~

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
~Buddha~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Barbie*stars wrote::?:

Midwayers say no reincarnation??

Then what do they say happens to our energy when we die?

And where does it come from when we are born?

oooohhhh this is a big part of my belief system ....
Dear Barbie stars,

I am not sure what that has to do with reincarnation, to be honest, but I will answer you as best I can.

Right now you have three parts. A mortal body, totally in this dimension, a soul, not made of any material, and probably residing in a timeless realm, and a morontia body, or spirit body, also of material, but the material of the next dimension we go to. So you are a 3 dimensionally located person.

When you die, your body returns to dust. Your soul hangs in there, and your consciousness is already in the next realm/dimension because thats where your spirit body is. The notion that we are only "energy" is really a very silly idea, IMHO. At some level maybe, but we are a lot more than that too. And, when folks talk about conserving eneregy, that is a Law of Physics that we think applies to this dimension only. It is not a cross-dimensional constant. So it applies to the physical body only.

love,
Geoff.
dennyjames
New Friend

Post by dennyjames »

Geoff ,

have you read the edgar cayce & david wilcock reincarnation story. The evidence is remarkable. i ask you to check it out and see for yourself. even though david does not liking talking about this, he does not deny the overwhelming evidence that points towards him being the reincarnation of edgar cayce. also alot of friends and family in his life are very very similar in pictures to edgar cayce's family and friends.

Peace & Love
Dennis
Last edited by dennyjames on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I just have to add, because i love this saying: "you are not a human being having a spiritual experience, you are a spiritual being having a human experience".. or something to that effect.

I like that star Struck.

Thanks to you to Geoff. :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Reincarnation happens constantly. Get in touch with your soul. My soul has carnated many times on various planets...I am a Starseed and you can't take that away.

Allan in Ottawa
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
dennyjames
New Friend

Post by dennyjames »

i believe in reincarnation too. i would recommend everyone to search inside yourself instead of looking for answers from other entities.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

dennyjames wrote:Geoff ,

have you read the edgar cayce & david wilcock reincarnation story. The evidence is remarkable. i ask you to check it out and see for yourself. even though david does not liking talking about this, he does not deny the overwhelming evidence that points towards him being the reincarnation of edgar cayce. also alot of friends and family in his life are very very similar in pictures to edgar cayce's family and friends.

Peace & Love
Dennis
Dear Dennis,

I have written a book on the subject, so it's not a casual comment. Still what you choose to believe is your business.

Is reincarnation an illusion?

love,
Geoff.
Last edited by Geoff on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

dennyjames wrote:i believe in reincarnation too. i would recommend everyone to search inside yourself instead of looking for answers from other entities.
Dear Denny,

I hear my Indwelling Spirit, which is a fragment of God, and he confirms I have never reincarnated, and never will. Going within is a good idea, but exactly whose voice you may hear is the issue, with the vast majority of folks merely connecting to unevolved ex-mortals, or simply tapping into the Akashic records. Personally I do think a 500,000 year old being is worth listening to. And likely to know a heck of a lot more than a 100 years in spirit ex-mortal. Or even a 2000 years in the spirit ex-mortal.

love,
geoff.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Geoff ~

It took me a few days to consider reading this different point of view and not toss the baby with the bathwater.

For a bit of understanding of 'just a few days' I was raised strictly Catholic and it took 32 years for me to even r-e-m-o-t-e-l-y consider that there might be another way. About another 10 to become immersed in very open spirituality. One of the first beliefs that changed was that of reincarnation, in conjunction with tossing out the idea of hell.

It does seem to level the playing field of life. It became an underlying source of comfort that through the many many times I experience frustration and life difficulties that I was either learning from them or burning karma.

I did start reading it via your link. It is very intelligently and well written and I like it enough to continue reading. I have become willing to look at a new point of view on this...progress for me :o). It is tough to read on a computer though! So I will read in 5-6 page sections.

I have no idea what my ultimate belief will be after reading. And that is the wonder of open spirituality. To read and seriously consider, to embrace, dismiss or hold as 'just maybe so'.

One note ~~ in my initial 'oh no' posting, I referred to 'energy'. It is simply terminology and by it I was including soul and spirit. That which is 'me'.

To the original poster, I have hijacked a part of your thread, thank you for your graciousness in sharing. This happens a lot!!

Bless,
Barb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Barbie*stars wrote:For a bit of understanding of 'just a few days' I was raised strictly Catholic and it took 32 years for me to even r-e-m-o-t-e-l-y consider that there might be another way.
Dear Barb,

Well you are quicker than I was. Took me 50 years to begin, but my journey was very determined thereafter. And spirit-led.
I did start reading it via your link. It is very intelligently and well written and I like it enough to continue reading. I have become willing to look at a new point of view on this...progress for me Surprised). It is tough to read on a computer though! So I will read in 5-6 page sections.
It is hard to change ones POV, even if you have not held that POV very long. One can get there, by working with spirit. I have certainly had the experience that my soul tells me something, that is the opposite of what my mind thinks.

love,
Geoff.
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

I have no idea what my ultimate belief will be after reading. And that is the wonder of open spirituality. To read and seriously consider, to embrace, dismiss or hold as 'just maybe so'.
sounds like what i do. most of my theories are experientially based and always open to revision. started experiencing synchronicity and sixth sense more several years ago.

when u left the church did u notice ur life changing in strange ways? like leaving a collective mindset, going into a different one, and start attracting different things into ur world? it's funny cuz i didn't see the serial time prompts until visiting this forum.

someone mentioned soul groups. i wonder if people belong to pre-determined, unchanging soul groups or if they have choice. what do people here think?
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I have no idea about that last part fish. But I believe that when a person is engaged in the flow, experiencing more frequent and intense synchronicities, that is a sign that they are experiencing harmony with the Cosmos and their own values and actions. Meditation for me does more to engage the flow than anything else I have tried so far.

Jody (a guy)

P.S. Where are my manners? Hello fishonwheels. Very nice to meet you!
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

hi Jody forgot to say hi first sry and also didn't notice this being an old thread. had a day full of synchronicities last week so i did a search with synchronicity being the key word and found my way here. by the way, my name's chingping if u had a rough time with ur name lol.

yeah the being in harmonious flow with the cosmos explanation is favored by lots of people. it's definitely one i'd prefer. good to know that ur on the "right track" right? if the right track exists. my experiences tho are, i feel, complicated by other variables. sometimes things happen that are hard to pin down. for example thinking about someone then a minute later u see them walk down the street. or considering a career option then the next day u keep striking up conversation with strangers who do that for a living. maybe i'm making things more complicated by juggling all these mental concepts ie synchronicty, law of attraction, group mind, etc etc. one thing i do know tho is the world wasn't like this for me just several yrs ago. perhaps things changed due to my own shifting focus. one book i highly recommend is Beyond the Occult by Colin Wilson. in it he strings together research from many leading figures in parapsychology and uses logics and process of elimination to attempt to clarify which case is which phenomenon. if that's ur cup of tea it's a good read.

tried meditation a few times and did get pretty "far out" one time, but usually i'm too restless. i'm probably more suited to more active forms of mindfulness training like sports or what not lol.

by the way did u happen to check out Geoff's book on what happens when u die? the link close to the top of the thread "is reincarnation an illusion?" i find the world in it quite alien to my pre-conceptions. He did say that we have more control about what we experience post mortem than we realize, that there are people who believe physical death equals annihilation and upon death will "sleep" indefinitely until awakened by some higher power. seems plausible, that we all have more spiritual power than we realize, that we all exercise and at times violate spiritual laws on a day to day basis without realizing it. well at least many of my peers don't seem that aware of what they're doin. hell, i'm not all that aware of it either, groping in the dark.

but any how i'd like to focus more on how i live rather than the afterlife. despite my best intentions it's all trial and error lol. as well do u ever see some people with more spiritual understanding than u attempting to use what they know to disadvantage u? i've seen that. it appears spiritual abilities and ethics don't have the closest relationship. a little confused but oh well.

sry this post is so long i hope u find time to read and respond.
talk soon
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi again fish,

I haven't had a chance to check out Geoff's book yet. But i surely will. And the one by Wilson, too.

you know, whether its meditation, drawing, writing, prayer, stillnes, sports training or anything else, I think there are many different ways to attune ourselves to the higher forces and personalities that are around us constantly. Each method equally as valid as any other-- as long as the individual benefits from it.
but any how i'd like to focus more on how i live rather than the afterlife. despite my best intentions it's all trial and error lol.
You know, Fish, I think you are right on with this. I think we should all focus more on how we live instead of the afterlife. It seems to me that if a person does this, they really do not need to worry about the afterlife too much. As far as the trial and error part--there is no doubt about it!
And aren't we humans so fortunate to be so loved by the Source that we are allowed to work out our own understanding and evolution in this manner!!
as well do u ever see some people with more spiritual understanding than u attempting to use what they know to disadvantage u?
No, I think that anyone of (truly) advanced spirituality would never intentionally disadvantage anyone else. At the same time, I think there are lots of people who pretend to be more spirtual than others for the express purpose of manipulating them. you see it all the time in organized religion. But as far as true spirituality goes, I believe high ethics are absolutlely intertwined.

I am not trying to sway anyone, just offering my opinions.

Great talking with you fish. Is that ok as a way to address you? would you prefer chingping? If so, please don't hesitate to say so. Looking forward to more posts by you!

Your friend, Jody Aguy :wink:
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Redshift »

Going by what I have read from the Urantia Book, celestial messages on this forum and others, and to some degree the Padgett messages from Geoff's site I think existence could be roughly summed up by the following:

You start your life on a physical planet, either this one or one of countless billions in the universe. There may have been some kind of life before as a soul, (like maybe you chose the life you wanted to life to some degree), but I think most sources are a bit vague on that. You live and die here and then move on to the mansion worlds, (I guess you could describe them as heaven), were you sort of train as a citizen of the spiritual side of the universe. At the end of that you can choose to fuse with your Thought Adjuster, (a piece of God that lives with you through life), and then take your wider steps into the universe, learning about it all and moving slowly closer to God, (who has a an actual location). When you eventually get there you become part of the Corps of Finality and although sources aren't certain of what happens next it is speculated that your experience of life allows you to help administer new parts of the universe as it continues to grow and new beings go through the same thing. And all that takes eons to accomplish but then time might work differently on the spiritual side of the universe.

I've probably put that really crudely :lol: but for me that doesn't really leave much room for reincarnation where you would kind of just reboot and start again in a way.

Anyway, not knowing for sure is what being human is about :D As long we can all get along and live by love we can all find out for ourselves without having to worry too much about beliefs.
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

Hey again J. ppl know me as Ping. just want to mention that near the end of Beyond the occult Wilson cites a couple cases of spiritually advanced folks (demonstrated by miracles) and their understanding of all this. one guy by the name of Daskolos said each of us is comprised of a physical self, a psychic self, a noetic self, and a soul. each self exists on a corresponding plane (material to semi-material), can age and die. only the soul is eternal. the physical self exists three dimensionally. the psychic self transcends space and can travel anywhere instantaneously. the noetic self can move both ways thru time. i suppose synchronicity can be messages from the psychic and noetic selves to the physical self. just a thought.
think that anyone of (truly) advanced spirituality would never intentionally disadvantage anyone else
i hope ur right on that one. perhaps i'm confusing "spirituality" with "magic." don't know ur thoughts on the subject but there are people with occult powers who from time to time use it to harm others. i've had first hand experience with that. not pleasant. hope this doesn't sound too kooky for u but it's surprising how many ppl have dabbled in it, be bothered by it, or were born with unusual abilities.

yeah...that's it for now. any thoughts?
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

oh yeah, another thing. about what redshift said
not knowing for sure is what being human is about Very Happy As long we can all get along and live by love we can all find out for ourselves without having to worry too much about beliefs.
sounds good to me. over the yrs i've bumped up against so many people's entrenched beliefs i have bruises all over lol. i don't demand that they live in my world, and it'd be great they don't force me to live in theirs. they call it "normality."

was watching this show on TV about the "evolutionists" vs "creationists" fight over what they teach in school. there was a father and a daughter on opposite sides who fell out over this. they're like sworn enemies now lol. strange world heh?
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Fishononwheels and jfarris,
Don't know when you guys came on the MB but I would like to welcome you. The one thing you will find here is all kinds of beliefs which is wonderful, but it all boils down to one thing what brought you here? The midwayers to learn from them and other celestials what we have forgotten but forever hold within. IMO what I think we view as reincarnation is a collective consciousness of many souls. Where we are from matters not because as you stated what were doing now, today is what's important. We have come to do what? This is what we are learning here with the help of our celestial friends.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
dennyjames
New Friend

:D

Post by dennyjames »

memawlaura, thank you :wink: