Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Topaz Dreams
New Friend

Post by Topaz Dreams »

Hi everyone, I've been seeing 111s (1111s too but not as often) for a while now. I saw 4 instances of 111 on my drive home tonight which seemed amazing to me (and exciting) as it was late and there were not many cars out. Anyway, it's been on my mind for a while that I see 121 a lot too and I realized that 11 times 11 is 121. Am I reading too much into this or does anyone else think there is signifigance to 121? Thanks!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Topaz,
Many of us have personal numbers that are sometimes used to get our attention. For instance, my first prompt was 7:11 my birthday. Does 1:21 bear any special meaning for you?

Also the 1:21 could possibly be the number used by your Midwayer friend, or Spirit guide or Teacher who is reaching out to you, wishing to establish some type of communication.

Another thought...sometimes I have received a puzzling number, and I look the page up in my own favorite spirtitual book of wisdom and have found answers to a question or situation going on in my life.

Try getting quiet for a bit and ask your question and see if you intuit any answers.
Love, Sandy