HELP - pls read.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Oliver Brighton
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

HELP - pls read.

Post by Oliver Brighton »

Hi my names Ollie, im 30 and i live in Brighton, i have been seeing the numbers 11.11 for ages at least since i was about 10.

What's strange is now it is becoming more current, and regular this is also with another element........

I get tapped on the shoulder all the time, and when i turn no ones there, it generally happens at home, but even at work recently i keep having my neck tickled.

I don't know what's going on, has anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you Ollie
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Ollie! This Forum is a great place to start reading what we're all about here! ---> The FAQ of the 11:11 MB
I get tapped on the shoulder all the time, and when i turn no ones there, it generally happens at home, but even at work recently i keep having my neck tickled.
Yes, I get that a lot too! Initially I was quite afraid, but not anymore. I guess your Guides want to make contact with you. Have you ever meditated? When I first meditated I wasn't successful at first, but I finally was and I've never looked back since.
Above all Ollie, do not be afraid! You'll get nowhere being scared about it.

You say you live in Brighton, is that in the UK? I loved going to Brighton when I lived in Croydon! It's a lovely town, IMO!

Bye for now, love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear ollie,

Whats happening is that you have very strong psychic abilities, and the midwayers are contacting you both by prompts and by touch. Sounds like you should read the FAQs as suggested by Pet, and maybe consider doing some meditation.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
theocles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theocles »

Welcome Ollie!! :cheers:
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

That's pretty cool getting a tap on your shoulder. Can't say it has ever happened to me but I believe you. Maybe you're more clairsentient and attuned to that.
I do get goosebumps or a tingling in my crown chakra at the top of my head if I'm thinking, saying or doing something really good for other people. And I hear my name being called when nobody is around to be calling my name.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Oliver,
I get the tap on the shoulder but not often....and the tingling on top of the head...oh! and the feeling like you've come out of your body and then gone back in really quickly....goosebumps all over...
Welcome to our 11.11 group, we are a friendly bunch here.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda