descending numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

descending numbers

Post by blue nova »

Gooooood morning family :D

what does a descending no. sequence like 321 mean ?

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Top o' the mornin' to ye, Blue!

I dunno! I just wanted to say hello!

I used to think it meant I personally had to retrace my steps! But I never get them anymore.

Love ya Sis, hopefully someone can enlighten you in a mo?

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hello Anne,
I get 'em too ! ! 3:21, 4:32, etc.
Never any bad feelings associated with these prompts.
I see them just as equal to an ascending one, 1:23
Just smile, look around, say 'Hello' :D
That's what I do.
As for their true meaning ? ? ? I dunno. :?

Infinite Love,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I thought maybe they were a counting down to something happening or finishing? I get those and the ascending numbers as well. Or just that things are progressing well?
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
nameless
New Friend

Post by nameless »

i usually get descending numbers when im regressing or when my thinking is backwards.
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
AJ

Post by AJ »

I don't think they view us as regressing, just progressing so I don't give them much consideration. Why would a midwayer, who is all love, tell us that we are regressing? Does not make sense to me to show us declining, negative prompts in the postivie correcting cycle. Again this is just my opinon on the situation. I do not know the real answer.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
nameless
New Friend

Post by nameless »

true. i mean regressing as far as letting negative thoughts work their way back in to me and accepting them instead of showing them the door. maybe not regressing in actual terms, but kinda like putting on the brakes when you should be stepping on the gas.

i dont see them as negative prompts, i see it more like 'we see you are having trouble. turn this around and let it grow'

--Dakota Proverb--

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

AJ wrote:I don't think they view us as regressing, just progressing so I don't give them much consideration. Why would a midwayer, who is all love, tell us that we are regressing? Does not make sense to me to show us declining, negative prompts in the postivie correcting cycle. Again this is just my opinon
Oh yeah AJ, I think they WOULD prompt us if we were regressing, going backwards!
Why would a midwayer, who is all love, tell us that we are regressing? Because Midwayer's act for our progression, and if we happen to be regressing, They might prompt us to remind us that we are?

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

IMO descending numbers mean regression or "going backwards". I definitely believe that the midwayers will tell us if we are regressing.But i'm interested to see what others' takes on this are.

I guess its different for everyone. My prompts are quite specific because i have vocalised both out loud and mentally what certain prompts mean to me. For example, i printed out Doreen Virtue's number interpretation list and asked my midway friends to please prompt me accordingly. I also acknowledge how i feel when i get a prompt.. some come with a feeling of love, some come with an air of mischief and those ones make me laugh a little out loud. So if i were to receive a prompt of 3:21, i personally would interpret it as a backwards slide, perhaps even just a slight one, or a regression in my thoughts. Usually it's not a big deal for me, and can be corrected.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi nameless,
I understand what you are saying.....you weren't meaning it in a negative way.
Love lilly xoxox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
rwinterhoffII
New Friend

Post by rwinterhoffII »

i agree, decending numbers I believe must mean to be an urgent need to be mindful & aware of the current moment & of your situation. Recently, I have been having rather trying times with learning new software and new complicated things at work to better my job and bring the whole process in house as they call it. The 2 other people i work with can become very draining. I have had many many confusing moments, and the prompts have been very apparent lately. My work involves numbers, and it is becoming hard to differenciate between prompts and numbers that just happen to be patterns.

One thing I remembered today is that I have a tremendously hard time asking for help. I must ask the Angels for help. too many times i try going at it alone.

I must ask for help, but i forget! :D

Love & Light, Everyone!
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

rwinterhoffII wrote:it is becoming hard to differenciate between prompts and numbers that just happen to be patterns.
For me personally, i know it is a prompt when my eyes are dragged to the clock, without any thought of doing so.. and my eyes "lock" onto the numbers firmly.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
AJ

Post by AJ »

I agree Star.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Petra Wilson wrote:
AJ wrote:I don't think they view us as regressing, just progressing so I don't give them much consideration. Why would a midwayer, who is all love, tell us that we are regressing? Does not make sense to me to show us declining, negative prompts in the postivie correcting cycle. Again this is just my opinon
Oh yeah AJ, I think they WOULD prompt us if we were regressing, going backwards!
Why would a midwayer, who is all love, tell us that we are regressing? Because Midwayer's act for our progression, and if we happen to be regressing, They might prompt us to remind us that we are?

Love, Petra xxx
That makes sense Pet for some. I am sure though that there are more sensitive persons out there that have a hard enough time dealing with prompts period that I can see where these individuals might take prompts of regression much more seriously and it could have a far greater negative effect on their own personal growth.
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Hello Everybody,

Can this also mean that we are nearing our goal or moving towards the source/origin/home or the countdown has begun?

Love

Raj
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
nameless
New Friend

Post by nameless »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:
rwinterhoffII wrote:it is becoming hard to differenciate between prompts and numbers that just happen to be patterns.
For me personally, i know it is a prompt when my eyes are dragged to the clock, without any thought of doing so.. and my eyes "lock" onto the numbers firmly.

Love
Star
i agree. this also happens to me at work and for some reason i go to look at my watch which i cant wear. and it makes me look crazy. haha

--Dakota Proverb--

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone,
What an interesting discussion. I haven't much to add because I don't think I have ever been prompted in decending numbers..with that said I rarely get ascending either...(Must be as stagnant as a bucket of pond water... :lol: ) Anyway I think I'd go with your individual feelings on this...As Star suggested make it clear that this is the particular way you will interpret this number and voila..you have something to add to your Midwayer/Human communication skills.

RwinterholffII wrote:
One thing I remembered today is that I have a tremendously hard time asking for help. I must ask the Angels for help. too many times i try going at it alone.

I must ask for help, but i forget!
Oh this sounds so familar! I am the same way. I get busy and often forget. Life's many situations flow so much smoother and easier when I ask for help and trust that I will get it in some way..
Best wishes to you in what sounds like a very demanding job.
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

reluctantmesiah wrote:
Can this also mean that we are nearing our goal or moving towards the source/origin/home or the countdown has begun?
excellent point....i had not thought of that....

thank you family for your responses :D :D

((((((((Hugs))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~