1111 and the awakening process

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

1111 and the awakening process

Post by blaynelannan »

Hello everyone. Thank you for letting me share, and I hope this post inspires someone who reads it.

I have posted here a few times. I try to keep my posts focused on the positive, but lately I have really been struggling.

Last Friday I decided to surrender again and something magical happened as a result.

I made an agreement with a coworker, and ex-roomate, that we would share 1/2 of everything we sold for the rest of the month.

I made the agreement with this guy because I have known him for a long time, and I have faith he will try.

We have made similar arrangements on a few ocassions in the past, and I have always ended up selling more than him. So I guess we will see how it works out.

I was prompted at least a 50 times saturday, I will stick to a few. I know when I receive alot of prompts i one day I am living in present moment awareness, and it reminds me to be mindful of the divine nature in all things.

Eight salespeople were standing on the lot waiting for something to happen when a couple guys jumped out of their truck. They parked within 3 feet of me and I knew I was meant to speak to them. I approached them and they were standoffish at first. I didn't give up.

Within a few minutes I had discovered they were father and son, and the elder had just moved down from Alaska. I spent many years in Alaska, so we had some common ground.

I knew before I asked for his license, his birthday would show me something interesting. I looked at the birthday immediately after he handed it to me. 11-14 was the day and month, I grinned as I looked at it.

I hopped in the first car they asked to drive and the digital clock read 1:01. When I hopped in the second car they drove, and the one the old guy ended up paying cash for, the time on the digital clock was 1:41. Odd? Nope, Synchronicity.

I always try and say thanks out loud when this happens.

What this did most for me was to remind me we create synchronicity in our lives, and that there are no coincidences, and we have to pay attention to see the magic in our lives.

The more I live in present moment awareness, and the more I surrender, the more I attract what I need and desire in my life, and my 1111 friends remind me of that.

As time goes by and this kind of stuff becomes more frequent, I tend to blow it off like its nothing special...or it happens to everyone. But the truth is it doesn't. For some reason I was picked..like all of you here....although it drives me insane at times....it also lets me see the magic of "existance" that most people don't quite yet understand.

Thanks for letting me ramble

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
Cathy
New Friend

Post by Cathy »

As i was reading your post I just so happened to look at the clock on the computer and it was 1:11 AM. I kept reading and you said some things that i didnt know and I needed to know. Just a few minutes before I read your post, I posted something in regard to still being confused about seeing these numbers and not knowing what to do about it. You said that you are living in the present moment and how it reminds you to be mindful of the divine nature in all things. Thank you for saying that b/c i needed to see it. It seems the more grateful you are about EVERYTHING and I mean the good and bad, more beautiful things will be reaveled.
Will you explain more to me the meaning of Sychronicity? thank you so much!!
silvrevo
Busy Bee

Post by silvrevo »

Synchronicty is how things "flow" together for no rythm or reason.

Say,,, You dont plan to do somthing, then all of a sudden you find yourself in the store buying somthing and you run into an old friend you havnt seen for years.

This would not have happened.... but it did.

Makes me light up every time I get it.
Less is More , More or Less.