Hi

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Hi

Post by Jehn Ali »

I posted something earlier about something that i have been experiencing in New Jersey. I don't know if I said something wrong, but it was removed. Is there any way you could tell me why. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I apologize if I have done so.

My life has really been one tragedy after another and I am just trying to get some assistance in getting back on the right path.

Thanks
Peace
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jehn Ali,

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you.

Yes I have moved it for George to consider. I did not take it that you were in any way offensive, merely that what you were discussing needed close scrutiny, and perhaps it was not the best thing on a public board. Anyway, George will be up in a few hours, and he can then get onto it.
Jehn Ali wrote:My life has really been one tragedy after another and I am just trying to get some assistance in getting back on the right path.
Indeed, and you will find we will all be very supportive.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Post by Jehn Ali »

Oh good! Thanks Geoff. Have a great day.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board Jehn :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Joseph

Post by Jehn Ali »

I have had contact with Joseph. I believe he is my guardian. Is there anyway to be sure?
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Post by Jehn Ali »

Hi Daddy
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Joseph

Post by MichelleP »

Jehn Ali wrote:I have had contact with Joseph. I believe he is my guardian. Is there anyway to be sure?
What is your heart telling you. It probably would be able to let you know more than any of us. My impression is if it feels like it to you odds are probably good that he is.

Love,
Michelle
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Thanks

Post by Jehn Ali »

I'm pretty sure. I just have never spoken to anyone that has experienced this before. I've been forced to wing it that past year as I'm sure many of you have. I have never seen nor heard, my experiences have always been through writing. I was told I was a scribe. Have you heard of this before?
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

A scribe is someone who takes dictation but can also be used to describe a journalist, writer, copier. So I would say this is in reference to your inspired writing.

Love,
Michelle
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Jehn Ali! I'm terribly sorry about your past and I hope with all my heart things start to get better for you.
I know what it feels like to be unable to see your children. I have 2 from a previous relationship and it still hurts.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Well I am

Post by Jehn Ali »

praying and believing for you that everything will work out. I know for a fact that my 11:11 prompts began to make me aware of what was getting ready to happen in my life.

My husband died of toxic chemical exposure and I was suing the government. Since then the government has taken my children as the result of a phelonious police report. Needless to say we still have not received a dime.

I truly think my higher power for making me aware of all the evil that goes on in the world. I met my husband when I was 17 and be protected me from it all. And he continues to.

I know that my situation is now at rest. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I just ask that you continue to keep my children and I in your thoughts as I will for you.

Take care Petra, and I believe that you will see your children soon.

Peace, Love and Harmony
AllOne
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Jehn,
Hello and Welcome to you here.
I am sorry to hear about your husbands passing and the trouble that followed.
And as well having your children taken from you.
Is there a lawyer that could intervene, have you tried this route ?
Please know that in my Heart I pray for a +Positive+ outcome for you and children as well.
God Bless You.
Infinite Love as well,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Jehn Ali
New Friend

Thanks

Post by Jehn Ali »

I had a wonderful attorney. I know things are on there way to being fixed. The involvement of the police department created a conflict of interest for my attorney, so now I am in the process of finding another one. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. I feel much better after finding this site.

Peace, love and well wishes to you.