Is anyone getting the same message?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Cloudsinthesky
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Is anyone getting the same message?

Post by Cloudsinthesky »

I found this board by chance after being directed here by an email I sent George. I have read several post before deciding to post my message. I am curious if anyone can relate to the information I will post?

To keep this post short, I will give a few facts. For a very long time I have awaken at 3:32-3:33 am. I will admit that I have seen visions of future events through dreams or other over the course of my life. A couple months ago I was awaken to a voice telling me to read the book of Job 33:5 at 3:35 am. Since then I have constantly awakened at 3:32am. I do see numbers in multiple of threes.

A new employee of my company, who has recently made me aware of her "gift", informed me that an angel or spirit came to her three consecutive nights giving her a message to tell me. After the third night in a row she confided the information to me the next morning. With out going into great detail of the message, it pertained to knowledge and a time line of events to come. That event took place 3 weeks ago. Last week at a business meeting, the same employee had a voice come to her in the middle of the night, 3:30am to be exact, giving her a page number 599 and the numbers 33:2-3. She wrote down the information and gave it to me the next morning. Well page 599 was the book of Job chapter 33 from the hotel bible. My awareness of numbers in mulitples of three has intensified.

The messages I have been getting seem not to be directing me to the book of Job, but to the message of Elihu. Although I am one raised from a religious background, I am not one to practice in public my faith or belief. If what I posted relates to something happening to you, please give me a replly.

Thanks
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cloudsinthesky,

Welcome to our site.

Many others have been prompted at those times, as also different times. Many folks have come up with their own explanation of what that means, and the midwayers have either supported those, or disputed them. As for references to the Bible, I can't see why that is so unusual, as they certainly have pointed other folks to pages in the Urantia Book, and I guess they could use any spiritually oriented material in that way.

However, what we primarily have to share, is that you are being prompted by a type of angel, and they will be doing this for a good reason. Finding out what that reason is, would be useful to actually doing what you are supposed to do while on earth.

I suggest you peruse some of the threads in the very first forum - FAQS to get some background. Please note that this phenomena is not restricted to any religion. Midwayers deal with all of us, atheists included and generally don't care much for the religions most of us profess.

love.
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.