Prompts and illness

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Prompts and illness

Post by CathyLynn »

Hello it's been a long long time since I've posted, I hope everyone is doing great!!!!

This year I've been through hell and back again and during my illness the prompts seemed to have disappeared. Now that I'm on the road to recovery I seem to be getting prompts every time I turn around. I even awaken most nights to a prompt whether it be 333 or 222 etc.

I'd like to be enlightened as to why the prompts disappeared. Could it be medication? Pain? Does anyone have a thought or an answer? I welcome all your opinions because frankly, I don't have a clue! :(

CathyLynn
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello and welcome back. I do believe when one's mind is more concentrated on something stressful like illness, the lost of a loved one, stress, drugs, alcohol etc.....these things are like blockages.

When your mind is busy...we tend to lose touch with other things. I have a great connection with my angels. I see their sparkles of light all the time until one day something happened at work. I had a small incident with my school bus and I was very disstress about it. I became emotional and when evening came I did not see my angel's light.

I had to calm down and pray and come back to myself. The result were fantastic and I was back to myself.

I hope that I could help.

Love and light

Liz
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Yes I am with Liz here. You were probably just in an emotionally tough place but you can be sure they were there watching over you even if they couldn't get through to you. Now they are bombarding you because they are so excited that you are heathier and more open. I am so happy for you. Keep getting stronger. :cheers:

Love,
Michelle
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning CathyLynn,

i am with Liz also. it is hard when we are stressed or ill to keep focus or concentrate, i also calm down and pray or get re-connected again. it seems too, that when i am not connected...i am out of sorts, and that in itself causes stress...which can lead to illness.

((((((((Hugs))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cathy Lynn!
It is so good to see you again! We have missed you, lady! I am with Liz, Michelle and Anne as I too have found it more difficult to follow the prompts and guidance when I become distracted by stress. Seems I remember somewhere that some medications can also foul our "elder sibling radar" as well.
So glad you are on the mend! :D
{{{Hugs}}} from me too!
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Great to see you back again Cathy... :D

I see more prompts when i am stressed, i've noticed that my prompts stop when i am feeling flat or have no emotions... dunno why and when i'm full of emotions, even negative ones the numbers increase.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Cathy Lyn,
Great to see you posting....sending you a big *hug*
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Thanks everyone for all your kind words (and hugs)! It's great to be here with all of you wonderful folks again. Just last night I saw 11:11 and felt so peaceful and calm. It was such a wonderful feeling I can barely explain!! :D

Love and light to all of you!!!!!
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Medication, or drugs, will definitely act as a "blockage". I have found that while my midway friends are understanding of my need to take medication, they do not approve of constant vices. They will find a way to communicate with you, in my opinion, even if you are on prescription medication.. but if you behave in a destructive way, for example by taking too many drugs, this they frown upon.. because it limits their communication with you. This does not mean they will turn their back on you, though. They have patience that we cannot fathom.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.