hello

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nameless
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

hello

Post by nameless »

hello everybody. my name is rick. let me tell you a little more about myself. i work at cabot creamery, makers of the worlds best cheddar, in the cheddar room on sanitation. i am heavily interested in astronomy, paranormal occurances, prophecy, chemistry, weather, and physics. none of it really has any scholarly aspects to it as i dropped out of high school due to issues with kids.

around 5 years ago i became increasingly aware of a drive, that almost resembles obsession, to find the real truth in this world. i was aware that i was being lied to my whole life and something was missing. i started with torah codes, which i now know to be baloney, but it led me on a wild goose chase through tons of subjects and eventually to the twelth planet.

for as long as i can remember ive had prompts but just figured it was some kind of coincidence, something i laughed out of existance and went on with my dull life. but recently i was sifting through articles about the long count mayan calendar, when i came to a link for this website.

i must say doors have opened pretty quickly as ive read through the articles here.

some of my regular prompts are of course 11:11, but also 1010 1212 and 1221 and 211. the 211 one really drives me crazy because it is the name of what used to be my favorite beer before i quit drinking. another favorite of mine is 420. i get that all over the place too. some other common ones for me are 333, 666, 777 and 1134.

also, for all my life, ive been the wierd one. black sheep middle child. life has been a constant thirst for knowledge, and when i get sufficient knowledge in a selected area, i move on to the next one. i am a perfectionist, and i take my work responsibilities very seriously. so much so that it sometimes bothers my co-workers, who like to shortcut.

scatter-brained is another category i fit well into when i am not focused on something.

and last, since 2001, i have been in a constant struggle with myself. day to day hour to hour. only recently have i started to learn why.

its not hard to feel the love in this place so it looks like ive found the right place!

i look forward to being here and getting to know all of you!
kshitij
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by kshitij »

hello.. welcome..... i am sure.. u will enjoy here..
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello nameless welcome to the site :hithere

hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Welcome Rick to the family...lol. 2001 you say? Do you think that your struggles (since 2001) might have started sometime after the Twin Towers went down?

I'm asking because my struggles started sometime around 2001 and that is when my depression hit me which lasted for 6 years at the same time I was seeing 1111 and 911.

Enjoy your time spent here.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

Welcome!! you have defiantly come to the right place! :lol:

make sure you sign up for the daily emails :wink: they are so inspiring and thought provoking :happy

xoxo
Lisa
~be still and listen~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Rick, like your first post, nice to know who we're dealing with and all that, hehe! You get some nutter's from time to time, y'see?
But you sound no more nuttier than me, so that's all right then?? hahaha

I LOVE cheddar cheese, but the best is probably made in England, no? Just jerking your chain, what with you being a perfectionist, I'd like to sample that cheese some day?

lso, for all my life, ive been the wierd one. black sheep middle child. life has been a constant thirst for knowledge,
Just like your's truly! Middle daughter though. I asked questions all the time and often got: "I'll tell you when you're old enough to understand," or worse, a blatant LIE! Oh well, thanks to the good old Internet, it's possible to find one's own Truth?

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rick,
I am the slowest person on the board...so sorry it has taken me so long to say hello. I love your first post. :D Feel now like you are a friend who lives just right next door. :) I too am a middle child, a bit of a perfectionist in some ways and a slouch in others, and I absolutely adore cheddar cheese. (Truth be told...any cheese is not safe around me) George and I went to visit Geoff, our friend and other site admin on the board here, a few months ago and one night he pulled out this lovely plate of different kinds of cheese. I was trying to be all dainty but in no time flat threw out all caution and ate them both under the table. :roll:

It is nice to meet you. Welcome to our friendly site.
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sunny wrote:
a few months ago and one night he pulled out this lovely plate of different kinds of cheese. I was trying to be all dainty but in no time flat threw out all caution and ate them both under the table.
u go girl !! :thumleft: i luv the cheese too :D

lets not forget wisconsin....they have good cheese too... :wink:

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rick,

Good to have you here. I love cheddar, but I think you would find lots of folks claiming theirs is best. We have some good stuff in Aus and NZ too.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nameless
New Friend

Post by nameless »

ChildofGod wrote:Welcome Rick to the family...lol. 2001 you say? Do you think that your struggles (since 2001) might have started sometime after the Twin Towers went down?

I'm asking because my struggles started sometime around 2001 and that is when my depression hit me which lasted for 6 years at the same time I was seeing 1111 and 911.

Enjoy your time spent here.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
it very well could have been. 2001 was a really bad year for me and 911 was just icing on the cake. it wasnt just the horrific scenes and death and destruction it was also that it just seemed fake and the government would use it to expand and secure powers within the government, which it did.

2001 was the year that stunned me and allowed me to be swept up in the river current and taken away without resistance.

while i must agree with cabot's slogan, they got nothin on mozzarella or brie! what kind of cheese brands are there in wisconsin?
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
nameless
New Friend

Post by nameless »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hello and welcome Rick, like your first post, nice to know who we're dealing with and all that, hehe! You get some nutter's from time to time, y'see?
But you sound no more nuttier than me, so that's all right then?? hahaha

I LOVE cheddar cheese, but the best is probably made in England, no? Just jerking your chain, what with you being a perfectionist, I'd like to sample that cheese some day?

lso, for all my life, ive been the wierd one. black sheep middle child. life has been a constant thirst for knowledge,
Just like your's truly! Middle daughter though. I asked questions all the time and often got: "I'll tell you when you're old enough to understand," or worse, a blatant LIE! Oh well, thanks to the good old Internet, it's possible to find one's own Truth?

Love, Petra xxx
i get nutters all the time...its hard to avoid them :P ive never had cheddar from outside of the untied states, just brie and feta.

"I'll tell you when you're old enough to understand," "but THATS what you said last week!"
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

around 5 years ago i became increasingly aware of a drive, that almost resembles obsession, to find the real truth in this world.
this happened to me too Rick.

i just 'knew' that there was more to life than just what is physically around us...that started my obsession. the obsession lead to meditation...and that..is where i find my answers :D
what kind of cheese brands are there in wisconsin?
i am not for sure what their specialties are.....i just see their commercials... :wink: i like californias commericals...about the "Happy Cows"... :lol:

my favorite is swiss...not the baby kind though... :wink:
and 1134.
i have gotten that one before too....especially during my childhood years...

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~