Saw 11:11 today

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dj2kewl4upl
New Friend

Saw 11:11 today

Post by dj2kewl4upl »

Was a great day filled with joy after i saw it, and now im back once again home from a long day outside in the cold
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi dj-etc... How cold is it where you are?

It's 5°C here and that's not normal, apparently!

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

I woke up this morning and it was 15 degrees Farenheit here. I don't know what that is in celsius but I can tell you it is pretty cold. It has been cold since the beginning of November here avg about 30 degrees when we normally avg 50 degrees this time of year. I am beginning to wonder what happened to the global warming. Right now I could use a little bit of warming at least back to seasonal normals. Going to be a long winter if this trend continues. That will stink. Not a huge fan of the cold. Don't mind it for a month or 2 but sub 30 for 4 or 5 months will be tough. Is it spring yet? And I don't want to hear how nice it is George, Geoff or Sandy down there in Oz land. It is your summer now right?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

AJ writes:
And I don't want to hear how nice it is George, Geoff or Sandy down there in Oz land. It is your summer now right?
Yup! It's nice here. Sunshine and Flowers all year round. :)

Hug the baby for us.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

AJ,

The conversion is 0 degrees Celcius is 32 degrees Farenheit. So Pet's 5 degrees is 37 to us. My temp was 6 degrees farenheit out he door. My lord.

Love,
Michelle
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Michelle wins.

Put that in your hat, Petra baby.

:)

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

37 degrees...that would be welcomed here ! :D :wink: our high yesterday was 17 degrees :shock:

i bet michelle would welcome the 17 :shock: :shock:

AJ....my, it is much warmer where you are...at least normally :wink: and your within 5-6 hour drive from here...or something like that..wow, tis amazing what a difference that little bit can make :shock:

((((((hugs)))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I know, i'm wondering where this global warming is too, it has been cold and blustery in the UK for two years now.

AJ's daughter looks like a doll, she is so lovely, that is a nice picture with the flowers....

loves,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Acutally Anne, I think our temp was probably topped out around 15 yesterday too. It is the mornings that are really cold though the wind was blowing which made if feel below zero most of the day. That is what gets you is the wind. Image Today it is suppose to get up to 32 for a bit then drop to 9. Chicago tends to bounce around a lot. We are colder than normal and sometimes when this happens we wind up having a mild January. I think our group thoughts of wanting it warmer affect the weather. We had a lot of flooding last year I would not be surprised to see droughts this year. Stay warm everyone. Image

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey all you frozen little popcycles!
And I don't want to hear how nice it is George, Geoff or Sandy down there in Oz land. It is your summer now right?
Yep, AJ as of December 1 it is summer. You know of course I'd switch places with you if I could for awhile...love the cold and snow...but oh well, I will just have to make the best of all these flowers and warm ocean breezes. :wink: :twisted:
Hugs and warm thoughts!
Sandy
dj2kewl4upl
New Friend

Post by dj2kewl4upl »

just got my new debit card in today expires 11/11 lol
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I reckon we got our little bit of the "Global Warming"...
..from all that global warmth, we have condensation...from that condensation, we have clouds, thus the sun can't penetrate through the clouds, so we are getting colder climes because the sun isn't heating the Earth anymore! If anything, we're quickly heading into another Ice Age??

In the words of my niece: "whatever??" but I disagree!...
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I agree with you Pet, we have not had a hot summer in the UK for ages, well atleast where i live... winters are getting colder too. We had a few years of warmer climate and mild winters but it seems to be going now.

Hugs,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB