new to this

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kim
New Friend

new to this

Post by kim »

I am 50 years old female. Since I was 18, I have been seeing 11:11. I have told people about this, pointed it out to them through the years but did not pay much attention to it. Thinking i am only seeing the numbers because my unconsious is always looking for it since it caught my interest. I can wake myself up at almost an exact time, so maybe that happens with 11:11, which often I do wake and do see it.
My issue is in the last year, I have been FLOODED with these numbers. It started to turn into 11 and 111 besides 1111. I see it on my incoming calls, in my message box, on the radio, mentioned often on the radio, I see it everywhere. If it was really just my mind picking up on repititiveness of numbers then why has it gotten so important to me lately? Esp after the last 40 years. I was SHOCKED, when I googled 11:11 on the internet tonight for the first time!!! It is starting to almost become obsessive to me in the last year. After researching this, there was a new message in my inbox that was completely irrelavant to this, however in her subject line she said 1 in 1001. This was my first message I saw after reserching the 1111. I am so weirded out. do not believe in this kind of stuff, but lately it has such a strong pull on my and I do not know why....the numbers are being shoved in my face every day a few times a day. Kim
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,

Welcome. You have been stubborn? But they still haven't given up.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Welcome to our friendly site. It's nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
Nice to meet you..as Geoff said... they are very patient thank goodness.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Theresa1111
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Welcome!

Post by Theresa1111 »

Everyone is awesome here. So wise, you will learn a lot about prompts and about yourself too. How exciting!

Best wishes and happy days,
Theresa :sunny:
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
kim
New Friend

Post by kim »

Thank you everyone! I hope that I will be able to embrace this. I will need help to do so. I have blocks....Kim
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome to the MB! Blocks? Yeah, I know about them blocks, some of mine are boulders!

Take a look at the FAQ, they are a good place to start!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra