Scared to go to sleep

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
BigDNBigD
New Friend

Scared to go to sleep

Post by BigDNBigD »

I'm 49 years old and for the first time in my life, I need a night light due to the following circumstances: For the past 7 years, I have been seeing 11:11 and on scoreboards, alarm clocks etc. and recently watched a football game where it showed 11:11 remaining in a quarter and the play clock also had 11 at the very second that I looked. I have also been seeing apparitions that scare the heck out of me. After some research, I read that when I see 11:11 again, to ask what it is that they want, and as luck would have it, my chance came at 11:11 pm that night. I ask the question "Who is this?" and "What can I help you with." and at 12:34 a.m. I awoke to what appeared to be a woman shimmering in gold, floating above me. I'm not sure if I was dreaming or awake, but screamed loud enough to wake the whole family. This is my 5th encounter, but each time the apprarition is different. My birthdate is 11/01/1959, can someone help me understand what is happening.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Bigdn...

There is no need to be afraid..... I used to fear them too, at first myself and my girls would wake up together at night and hear a group of voices talking about us.... They are not here to harm you. Like you i have witnessed on three occasions a female figure and a male glimmering in gold sparkles that hovered over my head....

Have you read any of the information on this website, here is an explanation: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Oh No! This is a good thing! Read the FAQs and then find a way to listen and communicate.
Welcome and love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear BigDNBigD,

You need to get a grip on yourself. You are an adult, and yet you are being taken over by unreasonable fear. Read the FAQs, and give up asking anyone anything until you manage to control your fears. All that you are doing is giving yourself yet more opportunity to become fearful. Fear will create things that you are fearful of.

Once you have this back under control, you can decide how you want to handle it.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
theocles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theocles »

Welcome BigD! I am so happy for you! :cheers: :cheers:

Don't be afraid! God needs you, his Angels need you, and we need you! You have a remarkable ability, above many other people.

Read this board and you will find what you're looking for and what you are called to do. :)

Glad to have you on board! Sign up and look at the Celestial Messages.

Sarah, that is so awesome about you.. I did not know that. How cool is that?! :love
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

From Midwayer Chief Bzutu just yesterday, ". . . The difficulty lies with fear, with uncertainty, with a lack of accurate passed-on information from olden times, when only the errant Midwayers were spoken of. . ."

And I thought, What's he talking about? :shock:

They're all good guys! :happy

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi BigD,
You are you and don't feel bad about being afraid. Some folk have worked through their fears and others haven't.....I understand where you are coming from so just take your time and you could easily swing the other way and be ever so peaceful and fearless. Welcome to our message board, stick around and you'll meet some truly wonderful Lightworkers who will assist you lovingly and with patience and tolerance.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Nothing to be scared of!

It would be a shocker, when there is no understanding.(and feeling awake and seeing something before you eyes) Research as much as possible and perhaps ask them to come in babysteps,until you are less fearful and have more understanding.

Sounds beautiful tho!

Heather
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thankya Theocles.... :oops: :D Have you got anymore cellestial artwork to show us all yet.... :)

If we can accept that we are not the only creation in the universe and what we see with our eyes is not all there is... then why should we fear other created beings...they exist along side us....get used to it.... :D

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
BigDNBigD
New Friend

Post by BigDNBigD »

I wanted to thank you all for your responses and a clearer understanding. I would like to add that my fear stems from one visitor that first appeared in the corner of my room one night that was faceless and dressed in black and after rubbing my eyes, trying to focus, in a spit second it was 2 inches from my face. The others appeared dissappointed when I was frightened, but this one was different. I truely believe that the others have discouraged the dark one from returning, at least I pray so.
I have spent time reading all of the faq's and am looking forward to my next visit.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi BigDNBigD

Welcome to the board.

Here, you can learn a great deal of information about what these numbers mean.

You also mentioned a reference to 12:34. Do a little searching throughout this site....I think this number sequence can refer to spiritual progression, or something to that effect.

Great to have you here.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.