Help Please

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Help Please

Post by blaynelannan »

Hello all.

I have been seeing prompts for about a year and a half now. I see them multiple times daily now. Day and night. Last night I was awoken and looked at the digital clock at 2:12 and 4:44.

This happens to me contsatantly.!!!

Sometimes its very tiring, and right now i'm very tired. I believe I am well on the spiritual path I was meant to be on all along. This new way of living and experiencing life is very tiring.

I am greatful for all of my midwayer friends, spirits, and the other "unexplained" oddities that happen to me on a semi-regular basis.

It keeps my life interesting to say the least.

Last week one of the "tines" on my fork bent. I had eaten half of my dinner with my family, I was talking to them, while i shoveled a bit of salad onto the fork, placed it in my mouth, and noticed it was bent upward apart from the others nearly a half inch.

Here is my problem right now. I feel very alone. I try to share some of this stuff with family and friends, and mostly I get the "deer in the headlights" look.

I would really like to meet through e-mail, phone, or in person, anyone in the greater Seattle area who is experiencing the same stuff I am.

The support, and camrederie would be awesome.

Thanks for letting me whine

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi :D Welcome to the board!

I'm sorry to hear that you feel alone, i felt the same way until i found this message board. I keep my prompts and spiritual relationships very, very private in my day to day life.. on the few occasions i have shared my beliefs i too have felt like a "deer in headlights". My advice to you would be not too worry about others, but to focus on yourself and your own journey. I'm sure you will also find some level of comfort on this board. The people here are lovely and very supportive. My sense of isolation ceased the day i found this board.. i am very grateful for that. It can be lonely to experience this alone.. but you will find friends here. Just wanted to add, none of us are ever really alone, because we are blessed with the love of the angels.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Help Please

Post by Geoff »

blaynelannan wrote:Here is my problem right now. I feel very alone. I try to share some of this stuff with family and friends, and mostly I get the "deer in the headlights" look.

I would really like to meet through e-mail, phone, or in person, anyone in the greater Seattle area who is experiencing the same stuff I am.
Dear Blayne,

Yeah we hear you loud and clear, and all of us are in that boat. The only relatively large groups of folks that are pretty organised, are those focused around the Urantia Book. Some are very welcoming, and open to other stuff, others are not. But you could do worse than look for a Ubook group in that area.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Blayne,

I've been a reader of the Urantia Book since the early '70s, but still find few long-time readers who are open to prompting (or other similar) phenomena. I believe that one's mind has to be prepared and nurtured by our celestial companions first ... since prompting usually has to be experienced to be believable. And some of the naysayers still believe that all crop circles are made by "Doug and Dave" (made with wooden planks pulled by rope).

Perhaps, we may not be able to experience prompting until we believe that it is possible.
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I went to a Urantia Book group last summer, but they had never heard of prompting by Midwayers and were not at all interested in it. So I didn't go back.
I'm alone (human-alone) out here too. Surrounded by angels, but no one to go to the movies with.
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
silvrevo
Busy Bee

Post by silvrevo »

I'd goto the movies with ya!!!!!!!!
Less is More , More or Less.
theocles
Family

Post by theocles »

Blayne,

I'm very happy for you! :cheers: You see how great these guys are here! And what great advice they give, and their knowledge and humor!

Regarless of feeling alone or awkward, embrace your ability, and it will increase even stronger. The level you're experiencing now tells me you have an important future role to play. Don't feel tired! And don't worry about what others think, but try to communicate even more with your Adjuster.

Learn to put away your fear, and as soon as a prompt happens to you, open your mind further, and let your Thought Adjuster impress thoughts freely into your consciousness. Only love can come to you by way of the Celestials or God. Let go.. use the force Luke! haha!

Look at your gift in a new light and you'll be envigorated by it instead of thinking "why me?!" or getting tired of it. Thoughts will begin to help you solve very difficult problems and remind you to see with spiritual eyes in your relations.

When you have a sudden realization or prompt, your Adjuster is continually strengthening his contact with you. Exercise your spiritual muscles as often as you can.

I've woken to look at the clock so many times at like 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55 I don't even track it anymore. It happens to me during the day like you too. Recently, while asleep and not dreaming, I clearly heard three loud whistles, and I looked right at the clock to see 4:44! I laughed and thought how awesome! These kinds of things are cool to me.

Before I came hear, I read most of the UB. These same Angels that helped put this book out, apparantly are aware of our posts! The info you gather hear, will greatly strengthen what you know of the UB. Especially the Celestial Messages.

Good Luck to you!
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Blayne,

Eventhough you may not be able to share this part of your life with those you are close to you can still have meaningful relationships with them. Just be open to them and be the balanced self that you are and enjoy how rewarding just sharing life with someone can be. My best to you.

Love,
Michelle
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Blayne,

I know what you mean. I still haven't met (in person) others who are interested in the Urantia Book, midwayers, etc.

If you are interested in the Urantia Book, you might want to do a search on the internet for a study group that meets. Here is one web site where you can do a search: ( site changed )

But, as stated elsewhere in this thread, some UB readers aren't open to the idea of contacting the angels/midwayers. I think if you search around enough, you might be able to find a group of like-minded people where you can discuss spirituality.

I hope you find what you're looking for :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

Thank you all for the input. It is helpful to know i'm not the only one that struggles at times with what to make of all this.

Cheers

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I'm not the only one that struggles at times with what to make of all this.
Blayne,

Many of those blessed by the prompts soon realize that little struggle is necessary. Quite often, the prompts are simply personalized greetings from our planetary midwayers, inviting us to increase our awareness of the presence of all of our celestial companions.

It's fascinating to discover how the prompts are uniquely tailored, sometimes comprising digit patterns which have awareness-causing meaning only to the recipient and at other times, patterns which have universal meaning to all who receive the blessings of prompting.

Because various conditions are necessary (the immediate presence of a time displayed or printed, for example), the prompts appear to ebb and flow in our daily activities. The seeming absence of prompts might mean that a display was not immediately available or it might mean that we would benefit from a short break in their appearance.

Many recipients of the prompts believe that specific messages are encoded, but our celestial friends often have more effective ways of communicating spiritual guidance to us. Frequent periods of quiet reflection or longer periods of dedicated meditation help nurture our communication.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Blayne,

Here's a good example of the variety of prompting:

I was intent on creating the previous post with words which expressed my beliefs and experience with prompting. My focus was so intense that I ignored the timer which was set to inform me that a pot of rice, cooking on the stove, had finished cooking.

The rice continued to cook until all of the water had evaporated, causing the rice to burn and fill the room with smoke ... also setting off the smoke alarm.

After I had attended to the problem, opening doors and windows and turning off the alarm, I passed a time display: 11:11. My interpretation of this amusing prompt: "Greetings from your friendly midwayers who have watched you burn rice four times this year. Keep trying, you'll eventually learn to prioritize your awareness."
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

And a final prompt as I contemplated the charred stove and pan: 11:55. They enjoyed the show ... and welcomed the opportunity to capitalize on my moments of quiet reflection (30 minutes to be exact since I've scrubbed a charred pan three times previously) .

Oops ... gotta run - another pot of rice is about to burn!
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

I have the same type of things that happen to me too. Thanks for sharing Amigo.
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Post by AthenaGrey »

Blayne,

My husband flat out told me he thought I'd joined a cult when I came home with the Urantia book one day. It was difficult to express my feelings to him because I thought he'd just call me a freak. But I asked for guidance from my thought adjuster, and my words just sort of came out right. I explained what the Urantia book was, what the Progress Group was, and we came to an understanding about the journey I was taking. He doesn't think I'm on my way to drinking the kool-aid any more. He's even begun pointing out 11:11 to me from time to time, to which I always respond - Hey, the midwayers are saying hi to you!

I usually get a "Whatever" in return, but he still hasn't stopped doing it. :)

As for sharing with other people? I too find it difficult to discuss 11:11 with other people. I've been fortunate that most of the people I've actually told about 11:11 have been prompted too and upon hearing about my experiences, suddenly realized it might be more than just in their head. There haven't been that many people though. For the most part I've come to a happy medium instead - I'll instigate conversations with people about the idea of happiness, love, hope, living without fear etc and let them be intellectual conversations. People identify with these concepts and they also identify with God, however they might conceive of what God is, so they are usually very willing to accept such topics and don't feel threatened or pressured by "religious talk." During these times I ask my Thought Adjuster to guide my words so that at the very least, I'm acting as a messenger. I also try to listen too, because even though the human may not consciously realize that God is within him/her, God may still be speaking to me through that person. I've started trying to talk to an individual as if I was talking TA to TA, and that has been very rewarding from a personal standpoint.

And when I'm feeling especially lonely I come here to read and talk to all of you, or I practice stillness in my nature place and ask the Midwayers an d Angels I know are around me to come and spend some time there.

I've come to understand that every one "wakes up" in their own time. As the Midwayers have shown us we can't force it, and just like the Midwayers we can make ourselves available to give messages to other people even though they don't realize they're receiving a message. Maybe it will be twenty years down the road before someone in your family wakes up one day and says, So that's what he was talking about? If so, you've accomplished a very amazing task!
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

Thanks for the insights everyone.

November was a very difficult month for me, yet I still am getting prompts on a very regular basis....

To that end, I have faith everything that is "happening" in my life right now is purposeful...even though it may be somewhat uncomfortable right now.

Cheers

blayne
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

blaynelannan wrote:Thanks for the insights everyone.

November was a very difficult month for me, yet I still am getting prompts on a very regular basis....

To that end, I have faith everything that is "happening" in my life right now is purposeful...even though it may be somewhat uncomfortable right now.

Cheers

blayne
Love is the answer to everything and just have faith.

Liz
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Guys, nothing to add Blaynelannan because everyone's replies are spot-on! Thinking of you from time to time anyways..

Amigoo:
Oops ... gotta run - another pot of rice is about to burn!
Ahahaha, we've all done it, eh? The amount of times I burnt my roesti's!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra