1:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Pennysense
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

1:11

Post by Pennysense »

Ever since I started using the 1111angels message forum the numbers have been coming full force, of course it varies from time to time, but the main number that I see everyday, all day long is 1:11. I've seen the numbers previous to this message forum & that is how I ended up here, now over 3 years ago - in search of! The Secondary Midwayers knew where to send me.
I notice this number every where, time prompts especially, it might be 1:11 on my computer time, then I happen to look at my cell phone & the time a few minutes later will be 1:11 too. I've seen this number on buildings, licenses & every where else you can possibly imagine, even in my dreams. So, what does it mean? I have no clue really, but I know it means something? I have made it to be a good sign, even if something bad happens - when I see it it makes me happy. I think most, these numbers will drive you insane, I stopped searching for the true/correct meaning & just enjoy it when it comes along, and oh boy, does it come along. So, here's 111 to you!!!

Much Love,
Pennysense aka Sherry
On my spiritual path...
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hiya Sherry,

Dunno what it would mean, probably just a hello.... i have certain sets of numbers too, 333, 444 always when i need of comfort, i get 626 when i'm being guided.....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB