I'm so sure this site exists... this is really wierd.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
purpletaurus
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm so sure this site exists... this is really wierd.

Post by purpletaurus »

I've been seeing 11:11 on digital clocks for like 15 yrs. It always weirded me out, and then realized that its prob not a coincidence. Then, just the other day, my youngest of three sons had his picture prof. taken (hes 3 months old)... and the photographer was filling out paperwork and said "oh hes baby 1111. " I said what do you mean? He said hes the 1,111 baby to have his picture taken this year.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Good one! :)

Welcome Taurus.

God bless..........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

welcome....
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Purpletaurus, that's a good'un! Nice to have you here on the 11:11 Message Board,

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi purpletaurus,
Nice prompt story! :D Welcome to the message board!
love,
Sandy
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

I don't completely understand what this is all about... I mean, I know its not a coincidence that I see that so often, but why do I see it? After the 1,111 baby picture taking thing, I became extremely curious... so I googled 11:11. I found you guys. What does this all mean? Does this have something to do with my prophetic dreams? Dreams of massive flooding, nighttime missle attacks, and dreams of floating through the universe, past all the planets feeling completely at home. ?
I've always wanted to voice these things to see what replies I would get, but felt weird talking about it... I'm not sure where u guys live, but I live in Canada. I constantly have dreams about some evil person (possibly satan) trying to get me to switch to "his side"... but in my dreams he can't make me switch, I have to make the choice myself... I know, really weird. I dream every night and they are Very real. In one of my dreams, I said no to do something he wanted me to do, and I asked for help from God (in my dream)... all of a sudden, I was lifted out of the grim environment my dream had set me in and I felt overwhelming relief and was floating through the universe...(awesome dream... lol). I have been interested in the universe since a very young age.

Where do I go from here? Religion ALWAYS finds me, pokes its head and leaves the rest up to me... I was not raised in a religious household (at all), but I do believe in God and know that when the time comes, I might be an important religious speaker of some kind... Does this sound crazy???
I have the gift of gab and people will listen to me.

I've heard about the cave of Petra, the woman (antichrist) tryting to take over the states, etc.... what is my role? Am I capable of doing way more miraculous things other than natural childbirth?

I think I've rambled enough, so I'll leave it at that.
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

probably the senior members can tell u something... till then think god!!!
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

U mean the senior members of this site??
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

yes.. i meant the more experienced ones....
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

I'm not trying to freak anyone out, my dreams may mean nothing...
I just really want to know where to go from here more than anything. I dream about the universe quite often. I feel deep in my soul that I have a greater purpose here. I have 3 beautiful boys, and a life partner that I am completely head over heels about (for which whom I prayed for... long story)...
Are we supposed to be way more intuitive than we actually are? Why do we only use like 20% of our brain? what does the other 80% do?
55 is my favourite # and purple is my favourite colour... and I Love unicorns.

Someone please shed their wisdom on me... :duh this is what I feel like

I dont have enough knowledge.

Oh, and P.S. I have never chosen evil in my dreams... I always go with good.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi PurpleTaurus,

Dreams about Satan, are dreams. He's gone.

The Lucifer rebellion was adjudicated in 1984 or 1985, and all the baddies are gone.

The "place" to go from here is meditation and contact with those who are prompting you, I suggest.

You might also check the FAQ's. :wink:

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

What do u mean adjudicated? what does that mean? I wasnt suggesting that Satan himself was coming to me through my dreams, I just find them really wierd... are u saying that there are no evil spirits left on earth?
Does religion play a mass part of my 11:11 sightings?
What happens when u meditate? I think I've only meditated like 2ce in my life. Its pretty relaxing though, need the rest with three young boys.
The revelation part of the bible always interested me most.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Welcome my Canadian sister to the 1111 angel family. Ask and it shall be known to you.

Nice to meet you and have fun!!

Child Of God

Liz
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

Something else that happened to me that was really wierd...

As I said, I have a 3 month old, so all my boys were in bed one night, my boyfriend on the computer and I was laying down on the couch relaxing, watching tv with the monitor above me resting on the top of the couch.
I heard an 'irregular' buzzing noise through the monitor, and had a thought, I wonder if thats a spirit or something, if it is a spirit, make the noise louder and more noticable. The noise started to go louder, and louder and I got chills up my spine. When I was brave enough to get up and move a muscle, it immediately stopped. My boyfriend noticed, said it was really wierd, and that sometimes things interfere with the reception of them but that hed never heard it go that loud.
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

dont freak out they are friendly.....
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello PurpleTaurus,

I can rather see your dreams as being more personal for you rather than prophetic. Floods and water represent emotions and something in your life overwhelming you, Missle attacks could be feeling attacked by others, floating in the universe your way of rising above it all. I also find the evil person trying to lure you a representation of our negative side and ultimately we all have two choices in how we want to act, positively or negatively the dream pretty much representing to you that that choice is always yours. In any event most dreams can feel rather real. I think they are designed that way so we get the impact. That is not to say that they aren't prophetic but when you have one of these dreams always check back to the previous day and see if something that happened might shed some light on the dream.

As for the brain question I really just think that the percentage just goes to show how much potential there is for us as humans. If we were using all 100% there wouldn't be much growth potential.

In any event you are far more knowledgeable then you give yourself credit. All you ever need to know is within you.

Love,
Michelle
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I've heard about the cave of Petra, the woman (antichrist) tryting to take over the states, etc.... what is my role? Am I capable of doing way more miraculous things other than natural childbirth?
Wow. We have a Petra here on this board, thats the first time she's been said to be an anti-christ. That will make her day!!! Hiya Pet, here's news, :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Nah, don't think it fits somehow.

Welcome to our board. Have a read of the FAQ forum, and take it EASY.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

Ya..... umm, it actually reads the "cave of Petra" not Petra as a person, or the antichrist, but ya.
As I wrote, the cave of Petra is where everyone needs to go if something happens with the planet... and its hear-say at that. I dont know if theres any validity to it. And I DO take it easy, I just have an active brain and think along a very broad horizon... lol

Anyways........ thanks for all the welcomes guys, much appreciated. Look forward to reading all about your stories, doing some of my own research and, of course, meditating. :)
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

Oh.... and HELLO fellow Canadian Liz! good to see some Canadians on here. :lol:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

purpletaurus wrote:Oh.... and HELLO fellow Canadian Liz! good to see some Canadians on here. :lol:
Hi!!!!! Yes it is great to see some Canadians on board the 1111 angel board...lol.

I'm in Ontario...are you anywhere close to me?

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

Ya, I'm in Ontario too... lol Canada is such a great country!
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

purpletaurus wrote:Ya, I'm in Ontario too... lol Canada is such a great country!
Yuppers...it sure is....I wouldn't trade living anywhere else in the world.

Liz

Child Of God
nimi
Family

Post by nimi »

Hi Taurus.....you will get alot of answers to1111 here.I did....also people here are fun....able to laugh and joke...enjoy and lighten up, this site was a revelation to me....Michelle was spot on with Dreams explanations...Geoff you made me laugh.....and believe me thats a hard thing to do early in the morning. Welcome Taurus!!!! Enjoy!!!
Nimi :wink:
Love and you will be Loved
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Geoff wrote:
Nah, don't think it fits somehow.
*Sinister laughter*: mwahahahahahahaha! Do not under estimate my powers! :lol:

Purple wrote:
... not Petra as a person, or the antichrist, but ya.
:lol: Phew, got me worried there Purple, thought you were calling me the anti-Christ! Me mam will tell you I used to be a devil in a B cup tho' hahaha

Love, Petra xxxx
ॐ LOVE Petra