Creative?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

Are you creative?

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes: 36

Elle
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Creative?

Post by Elle »

Hi!

I'm a little curious. How many of us who experience time prompts consider themselves creative? (I know I am.)

My hypothesis is that creative people are more in-tune with the spiritual world.

Thanks, guys. :)

Love,
Elle
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

I'm the creator of my own life..if that's what you're asking...lol. I see spirits all the time.

Freedom....woo hoo!!

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello again Elle, yep! A lot of my creative friends are also more in tune with the Creator. I read an excellent book called The Gift by Lewis Hyde, it's a very good book about man's creative spirit.

Oh, I tried to vote but couldn't.

love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

Hello Elle,

Definately more creative in my experience. I'm an interior designer. My friends who are more 'aware and in tune' are designers, writers, artists, speakers, work on their own, and they seem to travel more.

Blessings always,
LilyJune
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i've noticed a link too :D :wink:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Elle
Busy Bee

Post by Elle »

Thanks guys and to everyone who voted! :)
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I'm a graphic designer by day and a painter, woodworker and all kinds of other things classified as artistic the rest of the time. So I suppose, yes, I consider myself creative.

Lila's Light
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

creativity....or, Creativity....is a very Divine Trait.... one that was 'handed down' to us by our All Loving Parent...who is the Originator of Creativity Itself. :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
AiR1k
Family

today i saw the clouds kissing :}

Post by AiR1k »

hello again friends,
:}
i have something i would like to share.... prayers coming into aspiration- how beautiful this day has been. :}
it's funny because once again- i was in my car- although this time i was driving to the pool with a friend.

i looked out the window, up towards the clouds.... i saw a dolphin, and a face behind it- i think it might of been a women resting upon the dolphin's back. it was only at the very first glance- the 0.001 seconds of view that i was able to see everything so clearly- so detailed.
it was amazing. my interest sparked, and i had the strongest urge to go outside... and look at the clouds.
when i got home, i did just that-
after letting my dog out i sat in my chair, and looked up towards the skies'. a first glance, and there was another dolphin gently blowing by. it really made me wonder the significance of the dolphin....it was only natural since my mind had been making recognition of things- after looking at another set of clouds- i saw what looked like two faces, kissing- literally it looked as if the clouds were drawing in closer, and closer together... coming in at an angle.
i thought, "hey- the clouds are kissing!" it was great.... everything was so amazing- i spent a few more minutes just staring out at the clouds.... i saw a dragon, a monkey, and a mountain lion.

now the reason i wished to share this with you all- is because of the HUGE synchronization and impact this made on me- not to shortly after my cloud gazing. you see- lately in my prayers, i have been asking to further myself in two things....thought and creativity- and to develop a better appreciation of the two. not only for personal(my new start in school. taking some classes of interest) but also, for global(a sense of awakening).
i remembered thinking i had read the description of a dolphins' animal totem before- and thought how funny.... no- how amazing it would be if it lined up with the very two things i wish to pursue- thought and creativity.

i'm not going to waste an entire thread- but i just wanted to say... i took note of the four animals presented to me today in the clouds- and looked each of them up on an individual basis..... crazy or not- the results of each one aided and validates a few of my prayers- each so beautiful..... so wonderful..... i could not pass this opportunity up and felt it was a must to share with the loving people on this forum. :}

thank you
love,
-eric
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I write stories (science fiction, fantasy and horror). And of course teach middle school.
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Well, let me see, I make jewelry, draw, paint, design and paint all my greeting cards, etc. Maybe some of us yearn to create because it brings us closer to the Creator.

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Is not our very lives in itself,,,,,'creativity expressed???'

as we go through life,,,,we think we'd like to be able to do something, or have something,,,,

so we 'create' the tools we need to complete the dream....

we take classes,,,,we prepare for a certain life experience,,,,

are we not creating those moments also????

creativity is much more than being able to paint, sing, or dance etc...

but most people only thing of creativity in that way.....

why,,,,even just planning ones day,,,can be extremely creative if we think of it in that way.....

we create,,,,creativity....

sorry folks,,,I don't think my thoughts on that came out right,,,,

I've been making creams and ointments lately and someone said "Oh aren't you 'creative' and my reply was....no, I'm just following a recipe, (so far),,,,,,but when I start thinking peoples needs and start altering the recipe,,,then I think I'm being 'creative'....

just thoughts,,,
loves pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

as far back as i can remember, music was my first love...got a pic of me dancing in a diaper in front of the old phonograph! :lol:

4yrs old...sitting in front of the speakers on the floor playing with Legos and coloring with my brother..heard a flute playing like i had never heard it before...i knew i had to play it! and i do LUV2

also make jewelry, paint, play guitar, clarinet, flute, percussion (bongos, congos, tambourine...etc.), sing, write music, knit, crochet, self -taught graphic artist, self-taught web designer....

ok i know there is more lol! but it sounds like bragging almost!

i am thankful every gift i have been given with all my heart!!!
looking forward to receiving and sharing more....

how blessed we all are! :loves
Lisa
~be still and listen~
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Creativity is so important to me. There have been times when my life got so hectic that I decided that I just couldn't take the time for it, or add the mess of making a quilt to the dining room table. But I always find that I have to make time for expressing myself, because I can't handle the chaos of my life if I don't keep myself happy.

Eric, cool story about the clouds. I have one too. Last month I took my oldest to college orientation. She was away signing up for classes, and I wandered around campus and found her dorm building. I was sitting on a low rock wall across from her dorm, and I closed my eyes and prayed, "Please let Liana be happy and loved during her time here." I looked up, and there was a cloud in a perfect heart shape above the building! I grabbed my camera out of my purse and took a picture of it. A second later I looked up and it had completely dispersed. I got goosebumps all over! I put the picture into a journal I made for Liana to take with her. She loves the story and the picture, and I know that it has made both of us feel safe and loved during this big transition. I took her to Madison 2 days ago, and she is doing great so far!

Love, Vivian
AiR1k
Family

Post by AiR1k »

vivian,
that story makes my heart sing. :} it's beautiful and i am glad you have something so amazing to share with your daughter- peace to you :}
thank you-
love,
-eric
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone!!!

My heart is also singing, Eric! I just looked at the clock and it's 3:22, Hello Bzutu!! :lol: I love singing and I have been learning much in the last few months about listening to my heart sing as well! I love the journey I am on and with being witness to so many, many miracles in my life, I know we are on such an amazing, but true journey, in the name of Love. Thank you Father/Mother, Creator of All That Is!

My Light is with You Now and Always, All!

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Bless Your Heart Tannis

pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear PP!!

How are you Dear? I am going to send you a message in the very near future! Sandy and I were talking about a healing center and she suggested I get in touch with you about details....

I strongly feel the urge to get down to business with healing! Much is so very positive all around! Love is in the Air! :lol:

Remember the music you could download from the Fire the Grid site? There was one of the songs with special tonal frequencies that said "Harvest the gold that's around you"
That is how I described my life to George the other night!

Anyways, PP, I thank you so much for your blessings!~

In Light, God blesses U too! :sunny:

Oh yeah and your post was at 5:55 my time! I love 5:55 prompts. One I remember vividly was at the exact moment I was actually buckling my seat belt in the car and I laughed! It's so exciting and fun to be here and now! :wink:

Love to you All, and God Bless! :sunny:
Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Tannis,,

I'll pm you my email address...would love to talk with you...

Funny, but a few of us yesterday were just talking about the Fire the Grid music....

I got a couple of CD's of Bradfields music when Shelley was here,,,and my favourite is Light and Love, so I just got it out,,,to listen to ...

I figure it coming up twice within 24 hrs means I should listen to it again..

since that CD was designed especially for "Fire The Grid" Shelly put out a booklet with it,,,explaining each track....rather awesome....

I must need some 'reconnection'....

talk soon
love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

I do consider myself creative as an aspiring photographer. :) I've always had interests in arts. Music, painting and art in general and in the last 5 years more into photography. :wink:
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Yes, i'm quite creative.. not really arty, but i love to write. I feel like everything is right in the world when i have a pen in my hand, and i can just "get it all out". :wink:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Lissaluv11 wrote:I do consider myself creative as an aspiring photographer. :) I've always had interests in arts. Music, painting and art in general and in the last 5 years more into photography. :wink:
Well, it would be a sin to never share your talent, though difficult it sometimes is!
Star wrote:
Yes, i'm quite creative.. not really arty, but i love to write. I feel like everything is right in the world when i have a pen in my hand, and i can just "get it all out". Wink
Well, it would be a sin to never share your talent, though difficult it sometimes is!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
silvrevo
Busy Bee

Post by silvrevo »

I like to think Im special with these promts.
Less is More , More or Less.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:? When I took your poll I was looking for an"maybe" button. But a few of you have made me realize that creativity is not just those that paint, write, sing, sew, design or play instruments but those that are funny, intelligent, open-minded and yes acknowledging prompts and dreaming of "Heaven on Earth".
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi memaw

dreaming can be 'very' creative...

love
pp
Daily Affirmation: