Amazing prompt on my cell phone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya muddha and welcome to this Site!

So, does I.T. mean internal technology, internet technology, intellegent technician or information technology? I've asked about and these have been the answers! You'll know? Don't make me look stoopid...

Love, Petra xxx
muddhaa
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

It

Post by muddhaa »

Hi Petra, IT stands for internet technology,and means pretty much all the computing stuff in your office.The bigger the network,the more people probably work in that department.Thanks for giving me an easy question to start.The nice thing about understanding networks is that the internet is just 1 big network also,and all the protocols are the same.I am trained as a tech for windows 95/98 expert level.I'm also a Microsoft certified systems engineer,or a network administrator for the business windows n/t 4.0.
So if I was hired as a tech or a network admin,I would be working for the IT department.Luckily they haven't changed windows much since I got out of college in 2000.What they did was cut and paste parts of 95/98/2000 and call it xp.I haven't played much with vista,but I would suspect its another update on top of xp..If you were a techie I would explain how windows 2000 and newer are built on a different kernel than 95/98 and that's why older programs don't work well on newer operating systems.Or are completely incompatible because of the different structure of this kernel.See how boring us tech people can be?
muddhaa
New Friend

Post by muddhaa »

OOps.I stand corrected..I did a search and it is information technology that It is short for.Guess I assumed instead of searching for myself..or forgot in the 10 years since I had the schooling.Probably the latter..
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hahaha! Yeah, I asked my dad-in-law and he texted me the answer with a withering: "you didn't know that?" attitude! hahaha! Thank you for that though!! xx

Love, Petra XXX
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

I'm so glad you posted this! I got a text message last week from 333, which is my common time prompt and the message was to go to my mobile site and there would be a message for me. I did check my mobile phone site but no message and nothing related to 333. I almost posted this but thought maybe I was looking into it too much, guess not :)

Thank you for sharing, very cool!!!

With love,
Cindy
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

hope this isn't rude

Post by fishonwheels »

Hey Mudhha you found this site just like i did.
thought i'd say hi and tell u that IT isn't boring at all.
I'm not a IT guy but do spend lots of time on computers cuz I do some backlink work. and yes I use Vista 64 that I paid for which isn't all that impressive tho I do like the search funtion.
came on tonight tho cuz i gotta funny prompt story to share
just now i googled "esoteric numbers" hoping to find some more info on 111, 222, etc etc.
came across this allexperts.com page where someone was asking about time prompts
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Esoteric-Sym ... series.htm
I happen to have Alexa Sparky traffic ranking utility installed into my browser and glanced down at the ranking of the page.
allexperts.com just happens to be the 1111th ranked site on the web in traffic volume!
nice huh

cheers
muddhaa
New Friend

more 1111 chatter

Post by muddhaa »

Hi fishonwheels,thanks for the welcome and the link to check out.I've been seeing the 1111 since the early 1980's.Comes up on passing cars license plates,even read some stuff on the universe is actually not filled with stars but they group together in a space that measured 1.111 light years across or something to that effect.So are we seeing the fabric of the universe when we see this prompt?Think about it..everything we do on computers is done with 1's and 0's..eather it opens a gate and is a one,or it remains closed and is a 0.But when you read the binary code it is all 1's..you dont count the 0's..I'm pretty sure sooner than later we will see a crop circle with the 1111 prompt.
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

that'd be funny

Post by fishonwheels »

interesting
mudha any thoughts on how thoughts might create reality?
that seems to be on everyone's tongue nowadays......
it's as if if you don't agree with that you're the wacko.
i don't know. every time a piece is revealed more seem to be hidden.......
speaking of crop circle i read this book one time....think it might've been by Daniel Pinchbeck saying he interviewed a crop circle researcher who saw the image of a new crop circle in his mind's eye only to be informed a short time later that a new one was discovered. exactly the same as he'd envisioned.
a crop circle researcher is most certainly a truth seeker and probably wouldn't lie about that...
how do we interpret the data huh?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: that'd be funny

Post by Geoff »

fishonwheels wrote:interesting
mudha any thoughts on how thoughts might create reality?
that seems to be on everyone's tongue nowadays......
Dear fishonwheels,

As I understand this, the power of a mind, activated by love, will cause the lowest level of material the ultimaton, to obey. Thus it is possible, in theory, to turn a mountain into a lake. But very very few of us have enough love, to get the response required. As also, I have read that there is an automatic delay built into our desires, so as to prevent us causing havoc. However we do cause some havoc in the next realm, in the form of "thought forms" which we apparent create easily. If you get a hold of the Masters of the Far East, a very old book, you will read of yogis who manifest many things.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: more 1111 chatter

Post by Geoff »

muddhaa wrote:Hi fishonwheels,thanks for the welcome and the link to check out.I've been seeing the 1111 since the early 1980's.Comes up on passing cars license plates,even read some stuff on the universe is actually not filled with stars but they group together in a space that measured 1.111 light years across or something to that effect.So are we seeing the fabric of the universe when we see this prompt?Think about it..everything we do on computers is done with 1's and 0's..eather it opens a gate and is a one,or it remains closed and is a 0.But when you read the binary code it is all 1's..you dont count the 0's..I'm pretty sure sooner than later we will see a crop circle with the 1111 prompt.
Dear Muddhaa,

This notion of "opening gates" is Solara stuff. And while the midwayers we talk to won't bad mouth her, they equally have never given the slightest indication she knows what she is talking about.

There has been at least one crop circle already with a very clear 11:11, and I believe there have been two. The one I recall showed a pendulum as the divider in the 11 and 11.

love,
Geoff.
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

Hey thanks Geoff
I'll have to look into the Masters of the Far East thing. I sure am glad tho that thoughts don't instantly turn into physical forms. just speaking for me here my thoughts and intentions, the ones i'm aware of, seem to contradict each other quite often guess it's like waves pushing and pulling in different directions and cancelling each other out. That's not even counting my subconscious mind......only if clarity could be easy......I find it hard to know which way to point when i can't even see. i wonder if that's really the point of "modernity," "checks and balances" to slow things down, to complicate them, to clutter our minds......

the thoughts forms u mention......do u think they exist on a higher dimension? speaking of crop circles, what's this school's take on it all? on aliens?

thanks
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

fishonwheels wrote: the thoughts forms u mention......do u think they exist on a higher dimension? speaking of crop circles, what's this school's take on it all? on aliens?

thanks
Dear Fishonwheels,

Yes thoughtforms exist in the next realm.

Regarding crop circles, the designs come from Paradise, but are executed locally by minded machines.

love,
Geoff.
starflower
New Friend

goooo 11:11 midwayers

Post by starflower »

Hey all. I've just recently discoverd that there are others who are receiving the prompts. I started noticing them when I was a kid. Always wanted my birthday to be on Nov. 11:) Was a little envious of a cousin who had this as a birth date :oops: They use more than just clocks. I've never been a big fan of the clock... People use to call my attention to the time and to street signs with the numbers 111. About 3ish months ago a woman in a bookstore asked me what 11:11 meant. I wasn't in the mood to go into spirit and ask however she was persistant... At this point I had not learned that there was actually a whole segment of society working with this. At first I barely skimmed the subject. She kept asking until I tuned into it was the day when the angels will walk the earth and that we all can help create a good 11:11. So cheers and happy thoughts and good choices to 11:11. As I signed up for this group, the confirmation message was number 111 in my e-mail :D Rainbow and unicorn blessings to all
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Starflower,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Starflower,
I love your user name. ..very pretty! :)
Here are a few URLs that we often give out to people new to the site so they can better understand the purpose of the board and gather info on such subjects as meditation and the 1111 secondary midwayers.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy
starflower
New Friend

thanks

Post by starflower »

Thanks to both Geoff and Sandy. My name is Jasmyn. I'm fairly new to the whole web thing. Hope ya'll are having a beautiful day. I will be perusing this site. Rainbow and Unicorn Blessings.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi starflower
Nice to meet you, welcome to our site.
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
muddhaa
New Friend

more 1111 chatter

Post by muddhaa »

I do see 111 every time I open my comcast mailbox the numbers on my mailbox are 0111 another multiple number sequence I have seen for years.I missed an online radio program this weekend on playing with the universe with Ronna Herman,who helped me 10 years ago with my 1111 search.I believe it was Archangel Michael who directed me to her site for a message from him..I also believe it was him coming through my runes when I first found them in the magic shop bookshelf.I tried to trick the runes and him by doing a 1 rune reading 4 separate times the first 24 hours,and each time,the rune "trust" came up.. (this was the "x" on the healing rune set I started with)So I had to give in,and trust my feelings on this,and Michaels messages.Ever since then,my life has improved in all ways.I still trust Michael and will do whatever he feels is needed to help with the evolution of the human race..
welfki
Old Friend

by surprise

Post by welfki »

i called a friend the other day
after one or two rings it went to the machine saying,
"we're sorry but 4 is not a valid entry"
it then disconnected me and my phone showed the call duration to be 4 seconds-
and the time after ending the call was 7:04

how cool! it took me by surprise and i got a good smile out of it
later pondering this prompt in its entirety- i noticed the time to be 8:22

fun stuff
linda1111
Family

Re: Amazing prompt on my cell phone

Post by linda1111 »

I'm new to this site, so I sent my reply privately accidentally, but wanted to share this with everyone. My name is Linda, and I worked at City of Hope in Duarte for 10 years. I had a similar occurrence with the phone. My extension was 2767, 2769 & a few others, since I answered all incoming calls. Anyways, my phone rang one day and my co-worker Chris said "Linda why are you answering, I said Chris it's my job. She was busy, thought she dialed the wrong number, hung up, then my phone rang again and Chris said okay what's going on, I said what do you mean, she said I dialed 1111, and both times she got through to me. I said to her are you sure you dialed 1111, she said yes linda. She showed me her pager later in the day and it said dial 1111. I called the COH operator and asked if City of Hope had any extensions like that, they said definitely not. Wow, they even contact you at work!!
Linda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Linda,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. :)

They even get in touch with you while you sleep. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

George.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

i actually got a a txt like that a month ago but i was too lazy to take a picture of it lol
Thats a very cool propmt
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Linda

Welcome to the 11rs,,

one day I got an unusual one on my phone,, it was 1 111 111 1111,

seems to me that George replied that's how many Midwayers there are,,,enough to go around that's for sure.

Once again, Welcome!

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i was walking around outside in my parents backyard while on the cell phone
the grass is really green right now! :loves
i found a white feather- and then not to shortly after- a black one
i tried to see what time it was but could only see the call duration- in that instance it showed 4:44
the call itself was like 30 minutes though X_X :P
:sunflower:

=)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I was on the telephone with my son the other night for around an hour. When I got off the phone, I looked at the duration and it said 22:0?. (I can't remember the last digit) I knew we had been on the phone far longer than twenty two minutes.
Lola