Amazing prompt on my cell phone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Amazing prompt on my cell phone

Post by Sandy »

HP wrote:
the family of 4 :) :loves :happy
:kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Following the amazing prompts I have had, here is what happened yesterday.

I set out from the central coast, for George and Sandy. A 2 to 3 hour drive to say hi before Christmas. I got 11:33, 11:44 and 11:55, 12:12, 12:21, and some more, but I have forgotten them. After I arrived, and discovered what a fab meal Sandy had planned, George and I went shopping, for wine and groceries. I was looking for a wine, when the attendant asked what I was looking for. He found the shelf position and I saw a wine from Evans and Tate, West Australia that I like, and noticed it was on special, BUT the price was about $12:00, which I thought was cheap. But when he rang it up, it was $11.11. I pointed it out to George and we just laughed. There is no way it was that price on shelf, but George thought they had applied a further discount, I frankly don't know.

Then we went grocery shopping. Right at the checkout, I was naughty and added a Cadbury Flake (0.99), and when I came to pay, it was ......... $11.33

We would have seen a few more at the house too.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That Cadbury flake Geoff picked up was a nice chocolatey surprise for me. :bana: Thank you Geoff and Midwayer Mathew who seemed to voice his approval for our holiday decadence. We will follow a healthy diet just as soon as the holidays are behind us. :finger: Honest...this time for sure... :mrgreen: ;)

We got many prompts during Geoff's short stay. It always seems to happen when the three of us are together. You can feel the approval and participation whenever their human friends and charges get together.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow! I wish I was there with you all!!! Great prompts! I've been getting a lot more prompts this past week. Something in the air????

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:That Cadbury flake Geoff picked up was a nice chocolatey surprise for me. :bana:
Nah, the flake is a small candy bar. You got what would be called a SLAB of Cadbury. Yum yum too.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A slab hey!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loves to you all...PP

:kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff, Well it was a nice slab of chocolate anyway. I hope some day to have all the Aussie terms figured out. :lol:
Hey PP, Hi Clare! Come on over ladies and I'll share my "chocolate bar" with you! Oh wouldn't that be nice! :bana:
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi PP! As Geoff said, nice to see you! Sandy, I'll never get used to the "Aussie" terms!!! As for chocolate, this time of year the office has so many goodies that I'm ready to explode!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay Clare, since you have had your fill of chocolate goodies, how about something more along the vegetable line? I made some spinach balls today...Okay they have a little butter and cheese in them but otherwise they aren't so bad. :roll: :mrgreen:
Hugs,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yummy, Sandy! I'll be dreaming about them! By the way, I wish you and George a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Please know how much I appreciate you.

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's almost here, these holidays huh? Thanks for those well wishes for the two of us. It is always quiet here on Christmas. A part of me struggles during this season as I try to stay in the now. Memories can pinch a little sometimes. :) So I cook and I bake...usually enough for an army. :lol:
You, dear lady, are a pearl of great worth on this board! Very much loved you are! (My best Yoda imitation. :alien: ;) )
Happy Holidays! ((((CLARE))))
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Clare, Sandy, Geoff and HP,,

cell ph,,,got the 0's again, thanks again Sandy I feel like I'm getting closer to big daddy M...

spinach balls,,,,you got the wrong holiday,,,,it's rum balls Sandy,,,RUM balls,,,,and we'll be right over..

I normally don't have much of a sweet tooth, but after I got my appetite back,,,
allan made the (good) mistake of making chocolate (extra fudge) brownies.....OH AM I HOOKED :shock: but it's alot less expensive than too much chocolate and candy....I feel lucky not working amongst all the holiday goodies....I've already put 10 lbs back on and that's a good thing ,, really.

I'll try to get over to the secret site later...

Love and blessings PP :queen: (I got promoted :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya PP :queen:
Rum balls...I can't say I have ever had rum balls. But double chocolate brownies!!! Now that's something I could really get into! :mrgreen:
You and my sister, Cindy would get along well. She too hasn't much of a sweet tooth except where dark chocolate and brownies are concerned. It doesn't seem to affect her weight at all..probably cause she doesn't eat to excess...Unlike other members of the family. :roll: WHIST
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere :mrgreen: ...

are we related....one of my ancestors was a Mr. Green :mrgreen: 3 I know of...I should try to trace that one....

So, you don't know about rumballs :shock: I feel so sorry for you :sorry: :love

perhaps it's because I come from a long line of sailors.. :sword: ..and I imagine rum was used for alot of things...

Just think of a nice chewy brownie rolled inton a ball and you get the flavour of rum, the closer it gets to your mouth,,,,then,,,,Kaaazaaam!

oh, oh,,,,I'm going into withdrawal,,,,, ;)

love you :queen:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well dang, PP! if I hadn't sworn of sweets (again) I might just have to try to make some of those rum balls. :sunflower: But Hopefully the 100th time is the charm and George and I can finally get serious about our health. ;) :lol:
(((HUGS)))
Sandy
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

Very funny, I love reading these ditty's. I have followed/been prompted by 11:11 for a number of years minus my input but this really tickled me, I couldn't resist.
I was given a Blackberry, which I shunned at first but now love it as a tool. Anyway, there is a button on the side I would always hit by mistake, it is a voice control button and my Blackberry, in a lovely soft female voice would request "Say a command", I must have heard this a thousand times before I finally gave in as opposed to cancelling the request. I replied by blowing a big raspberry, however my Blackberry asked again, "Say a command", again I blew a raspberry, louder this time. My Blackberry responded with "You're status is 3". 3 has become a very important number to me over the last year, this threw me a bit, my Blackberry continued, this time in a firmer voice, "Next time, just ask your status". I couldn't stop laughing. I do love how we are prompted through machines.
One Love xx
We are all Love.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Love... :)

Love the avatar pic....

peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

:hithere thanks for the welcome Nasra, loving yours too. Something about seahorses, so peaceful!

One Love xx
We are all Love.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello One Love!
What a great prompt story! One of the best I've heard! :sunflower: It brings new meaning to the term "smart phone eh? :lol:
Welcome to this forum family!
Love,
Sandy
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

:hithere Thanks for the welcome Sandy, may I add what a loving family this forum resonates. Here's hoping, in time, the world will know such acceptance for all :finger:

One Love
xx
We are all Love.
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

For you Sandy & All, something healthy and delicious,

Averie's Raw Vegan Chocolate Coconut Snow Balls: http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/raw-veg ... fid-486265

One Love
xx :D
We are all Love.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh boy, you have my sweet tooth aching now, One Love! That sounds delicious! I must send that recipe to Beaver, a raw food friend of ours. She visited us a few years ago and stayed with us a few months so I adopted her eating style for awhile. I must say I felt great afterwards...till my old sneaky food habits kicked back in. :roll: (Old habits habits of a life time are difficult to break sometimes.) But I have noticed if I really think about my food while I eat it I notice the flavor and appreciate the food so much more...hince, I also notice the fatty and if possible :) even "overly sweet" taste of old favorites as well. I wonder if I kept this in mind if would naturally gravitate to healthier choices without so much feeling like I am depriving myself... Well we've been good for the most part since December. January saw us go on a low carb diet that really helped George get his blood sugar under control. His doctor was so pleased and surprised by his progress when he saw him last month. :bana:
Oh my, I am just jabbering on...probably put you to sleep by now. :oops:
Thanks again for the snowball recipe, Love. I think I have the ingredients in my cubbord for it at this very minute... :mrgreen: :bana:
Love,
Sandy
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

Lol, sweet tooth syndrome is a friend to us all I think :lol:
Meditation worked for me with healthy eating, about 15-20mins a day. However I don't think I'll ever deprive myself of the sweet stuff, luckily there is a lot of good sweet stuff out there now, Like Booja Booja organic chocks and delicious ice cream, you can get it in the US online and in stores.
Well done George here are some good food types for George's blood sugar that may help:
Fenugreek (it contains 6 compounds that help regulate blood sugar levels)
Beans- pretty much any type (foods high in soluble fibre reduces the rise in blood sugar levels) e.g. bean soups with a nice seeded warm roll, YUM :P
Garlic
Macadamia Nuts (Yummy)
Black Tea
Marshmallow root.
Hope this helps, You guys rock 8)
One Love
xxx
We are all Love.
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

I think you can get Booja Booja in Auz as well xx (eyes going funny, thought u were in US) :lol:
We are all Love.
Love
New Friend

Post by Love »

We are all Love.