9:11 & 11:11 - What does this mean for me?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
krayolakolorz
New Friend

9:11 & 11:11 - What does this mean for me?

Post by krayolakolorz »

Hello everyone,

I write this to you as ive become more aware of these numbers. Just today I saw 11:11 twice. Once on my cellphone and another coming around the corner and looking at the clock on the microwave.

For YEARS ive been looking at the clock at exactly 9:11. Sometimes twice a day. Im glad ive found my way here. Obviously ive been looking for an answer.

Now I sat and added up the numbers - 9:11 = 9+1+1 = 11
My name is exactly 11 letters!
My birthdate day and month = 11!
The age I am now is 29 = 2+9 = 11!

Shivers went through my whole body. Is this a coincidence? How is it that my age, my name, and my birthdate equal up to 11?

How is this possible?

Ive been thinking a lot about the law of attraction. I will say ive been reading so much about LOA and im sure we have all seen The Secret.

Can someone give me a little insight to maybe what is happening to me?

I know something is going on...I can feel it.

With looking for answers today I ran upon some teachings of a Yoji from India. A very interesting take into the spiritual realm. I do remember something that really stuck out for me in his teachings and I remember watching this and looking at the clock around 7:11AM.

He said: "You are a soul and have a body as a shadow. You must change the idea that you are a physical body because you are not this house of flesh and bone that sleeps decays and dies....You are immortal consciousness....Lord of the earth and the skies....The Divine Light".

I sat and pondered on that a while....

Does this apply to what ive been wishing for and calling into my life? Ive been wanting to attract certain things into my life and I guess it lead me here :)

Any insight and comments would be appreciated very much.

Namaste

- Laura
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Laura,

Welcome. Read the threads in the first forum, that will answer a lot of questions.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
krayolakolorz
New Friend

Hello

Post by krayolakolorz »

Actually ive been reading a lot on your site and im very happy I ran into this forum.

However just wanted to see what you thought or if anyone else has any opinions.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Well
He said: "You are a soul and have a body as a shadow. You must change the idea that you are a physical body because you are not this house of flesh and bone that sleeps decays and dies....You are immortal consciousness....Lord of the earth and the skies....The Divine Light".
That is true.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Laura and welcome to the mb....
Does this apply to what ive been wishing for and calling into my life?
well,,,,does it? only you can answer that question....

I agree with Geoff,,,,start reading the FAQs,,,,,then go into the Archives and catch up on the Celestial messages...

follow your heart,,,,for it will not lead you into a place you don't want to go.....as a matter of fact,,,,it will tell you quite quite firmly...

all your letters and numbers coming out to an 11,,,,,

your birthdate total should include the year,,,,so you really come out a 3

which by most people is a spiritual number also....

the only number you should be concerned about is #1 and what that represents in your life (and that's only an opinion)

the good thing,,,is,,, the prompts - got you looking for answers...

I hope you find alot here,,,,I'm sure you will,,,,we all did,,,,that's why we're here !!!

seek and ye shall find.....

with love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
LilyJune
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LilyJune »

Hello Laura and welcome :hithere

You will find many answers here, and I'm happy you are receiving. You found your way here!

Blessings,
LilyJune
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Laura,

I enjoyed reading your first post. It sounds to me like you are well on and following your own spiritual path. Hard to estimate where that will take you, for each of us it is unique and different. And it can be full of surprises, wonderful surprises of revelation and knowledge that come from unexpected sources.
It's a wonderful journey!

Welcome to our friendly site. I'm so glad you've joined us!
Love,
Sandy
daisee1203
New Friend

Post by daisee1203 »

Hi Laura! I got thrill bumps when I saw your post, as I too see 9:11 and I have NEVER EVER realized if I add those numbers I get 11! (Additionally, if you add 1+1 you get 2 and you might want to read what Doreen Virtue says about these numbers) Its so easy and it was right in front of me and I didn't see until you pointed it out. Thank you! I'm also in relief that A)Someone else sees 9:11 and B)Someone else sees numbers other than repeats of one (like 4:44 or 11:11). I was beginning to think perhaps mine was nothing special.

I would really like to extend my support to you and feel free to post/reply back if you would like.

Anyway, thanks for sharing...I'm excited now. :)
angel.luck
Busy Bee

Post by angel.luck »

hi laura...I too get 911 and 1111, i have said in other post...people who get 911 tend to be interested in LOA, I have had it for two years and basically by following its lead, it has taught me how to tap in and create. It was a hard journey but well worth it and I now know that angels or whatever it is surround and completely guides me all of the time! you can recieve more of it by just asking, I received incredible amounts!!! twenty a day! it was insane and hugely intense! keep us posted and see if the number coincides with a message, look around in your enviroment and see if anything catches your eye. Do your numbers come in clusters???do sometimes you feel in energy, then it goes quiet?? the key if you are wanting to create is the maintance of faith and your vision in minds eye, like it has already happened.just a couple of things I leanrt of my two years in spiritual boot camp!
daisee1203
New Friend

Post by daisee1203 »

Angel...

What is LOA?

Thanks!
angel.luck
Busy Bee

Post by angel.luck »

it law of attraction, as in the teachings of jerry and esther hicks, but its concept is throughouy history, its basicall about creating and manifesting your hearts desires using thought
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi angel.luck
the key if you are wanting to create is the maintance of faith and your vision in minds eye
a good key to be sure as long as it matches in vibration,,,,

the maintenance of faith and your vision also has to be in those vibrations,,,,

if you're down in the dumps but keep thinking of what you want to create, you are negating it with negative vibrations....

I believe that in Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks,,,'The teachings of Abraham".....they actually teach you how to go through your Emotional Guidance Scale...so that you can manifest what you truly want, ,,,, and not what or how your were feeling at the time...

and it's the only book that has the actual process in it.... Chap 21...all the other 'channellings' from Abraham,,,do not contain that formula...

it's more than 'just the thought',,,,it very deeply connects to how you are 'feeling'....

as in the LOA,,,,Abraham teaches that it's not only in what you think,,,but how you feel about what you think....

the higher the vibration you send out,,,the better,,,,

what goes out,,,,comes back,,,,right....basic LOA,,,,

but you want the positive coming back.....not the negative thoughts you were having as you were 'thinking' of what you desire'''along with the'''oh that'll never happen''''

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
LilyJune
Family

Post by LilyJune »

What a beautiful photo, you are beaming light! :loves

You have such an elegant way of explaining things and you are such a good teacher...I truly understand!

Thank you for your explanation of LOA,

Much love and hugs,
LilyJune
angel.luck
Busy Bee

Post by angel.luck »

yes you are right...I should have explained faith as a vibration
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

A warm loving welcome to you new friend.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Lily/June

I have to admit though :lol: :lol: it took me a few moments to figure out what LOA was ,,,, (and I use it all the time) :oops: :shock: :lol: :lol:
you're a sweetheart....
blessings pp
Daily Affirmation:
krayolakolorz
New Friend

Yay LOA!!!!

Post by krayolakolorz »

OMG thats so awesome! Cause guess what? I have all those books on LOA. Ester and Jerry Hicks books!

So I guess that people who see 911 are interested in these things. Its been speaking to me for some time until I finally got a wakeup call by going to a book store and something catching my eye. Since then ive been reading.

Honestly it can be a challange. Being in negative situations around negative people all day long and feeling there is no way out.....it can definitely get you down. Most of the time I ignore it and I know something is coming for me. I havent seen 911 too much lately however it has changed to 1111 all the time. So I think im on the right path.

Ahhhh and just a second ago I paused while typing and I looked at the clock 222!!!!

Can anyone post those things about which each one means again? I know I found it once where it gave specifics of each number you were looking at and what it meant as in you are open to this or that, etc.

:)
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

I believe you will find it in the frequently asked questions (FAQ) forum....there's lots of information there.

Welcome to the site.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Krayolakolorz,
Can anyone post those things about which each one means again? I know I found it once where it gave specifics of each number you were looking at and what it meant as in you are open to this or that, etc.
Just in case you have trouble finding it I will repost it. (I keep it handy on my computer)

I am in the process of reading Ask and It Is Given by Jerry and Ester Hicks and I am now at the point where it talks about the 22 processes to help raise your vibations. I am finding them very helpful and recommend this book and especially these processes to anyone working towards a positive outlook!
XXXSandy

Number Sequences From The Angels

By Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can’t write our messages to you in the sky.

You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"

Number Sequences

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems everytime you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
buddhababe79
New Friend

Post by buddhababe79 »

I too have seen 911 for years. It caused me some concern...since 911 is the emergency dispatch number. Not to mention Sept. 11...didn't one of the attacks occur right around 9:11am, too?

I've recently started seeing 11:11, which seems like a more positive number for me. But glad to know that 911 adds up to 11. :)
krayolakolorz
New Friend

Yay!

Post by krayolakolorz »

Yeah I know 911 isnt a bad thing I think that most people associate negative things with it. However I dont. It does equal up to 11. Once I started really noticing 911 it started to change to 11:11 and many other times now with :11 minutes past the hour. I know for a fact something is happening because whats are the odds?

Im not sure what to think of it at the same time yet I know there needs something to be done. Almost like an urgency to figure out what exactly I need to do.

Still trying to figure it all out :)
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Laura,

I have heard a lot of people having that urgency feeling. I had it too and it went away once I learned to let go of expecting myself to be perfect. I think each of our lessons to learn here is as individual as we are but I rather think the urgency thing has to do with the fact that on one level we know we are only here for a short time and the feeling kind of gives us a bit of a kick in the butt to get down to work on why we came here in the first place. Otherwise this shiny sparkly place can get a bit distracting :wink: That's my take on it anyways. :D

Love,
Michelle
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

It is awesome seeing someone here who are having the exact same experiences I am, and who are starting to connect it with the spiritual nature of the Law of Attraction, Art of Alowing, Etc..

I am excited. Our numbers are growing each day, and we have a huge role to play in this consciousness shift we are about to undergo.

Once the illusion of "lack" is broken....look out!

Peace, Light, and Love..

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Blayne
we have a huge role to play in this consciousness shift we are about to undergo.
yes I agree,,,and the huge role as I understand it is to learn to live from the heart,,,to learn to live in the energy of 'love' not fear...

this 'shift' you speak of,,,,has been going on already for a long time,,,we are in it now....there is no special day where something says,,,

ok time to shift....we're already shifting,,,,when we come closer to being in that higher energy,,,there is no resistance,,,all flows....

it's up to the individual when they want this to happen,,,because we do create our reality....that's the illusion,,,,thinking that others create it for us....

I'm glad you're enjoying Abraham's teachings,,,,

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

I got in my car this afternoon to head out on a date with my girlfriend. The first traffic light I stopped at I was prompted to look at my cars odometer...it read 192211, glancing at the car clock it read 3:11pm.
On the return trip when I got in the car and started it the time read 9:11pm, and the "trip" odometer read 444 (surrounded by Angels)
When I get these prompts I take it as, hey you're doing the right thing.
Just my take on events.
Theres a post on here somewhere which describes what the numbers mean...I can't find it anymore, can one of you direct me to it?

Allan in Ottawa Canada