9:11 & 11:11 - What does this mean for me?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi :D Try not to "think" too much about the prompts.. when you add up numbers you are kind of searching for prompts, rather than letting them come to you.. if that makes sense.

I have been very blessed with 1111. When i was eighteen, i had been living with my dad for a year and we weren't getting along.. i had just started to be prompted like crazy.. and begged my invisible friends to find me somewhere to live, as i was going to be out on my butt. I was very upset and very, very stressed. I did not know even how to go about applying for a lease agreement etc.. anyway, i had literally about 10 days to find something, before i would have nowhere to go. I scoured the newspapers, finally i came upon listing number 11, which was for a small apartment in a two rise building.. the phone number for enquiries ended in 1111- and since my eyes had been *drawn* to this ad the same way they are dragged to the clock when i am prompted, i was curious and decided to check it out. So i went to the flat, and sure enough, it was apartment number 11. I felt a certainty that this was the place for me.. and sure enough, i have been very happy there. They really came through for me when i needed them. :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Allan,
Here are a few threads you may find helpful.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What It Really Means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Hi Star, They helped George find his flat here too. Its good to know they are in our corner isn't it? :D
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Is this the one you were thinking of??

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

also go back to the main msg board and read up in the FAQs sections, there's much there about the prompt numbers etc..

love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
~*Star_Struck*~

in the last 40 minutes i've received an 11:11, an 11:33, and two 11:37s.

Keep 'em coming! :D
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
krayolakolorz
New Friend

Still getting prompted....but even more!

Post by krayolakolorz »

Hey guys!

Ive had a lot of things going on in my life lately as far as thinking about where I want to be, etc.

Ive been getting more and more prompts to where its normal to see 11's all the time on the clock. Im still wondering where I should go. I find myself really confused to what they are wanting me to do.

Does anyone have this issue? I have so many thoughts and different ideas in my head. Yet I dont know which issue or idea is the one that I need to concentrate on. So I think ok what am I thinking at that moment? And it might be something that has no relevancy what so ever.

Any insight?
~*Star_Struck*~

Re: Still getting prompted....but even more!

Hi :D
krayolakolorz wrote:Ive been getting more and more prompts to where its normal to see 11's all the time on the clock. Im still wondering where I should go. I find myself really confused to what they are wanting me to do.
Have you read the FAQ? That's the first place you should go, because it has so much background information that is really important. Acknowledge them out loud. Say hi, thank them for their contact, ask what they want you to do. Their persistence stems from the fact that they are trying to establish contact with you. By taking the time to talk to them, you have helped them to achieve this, and you will gain much from it.
krayolakolorz wrote:Does anyone have this issue? I have so many thoughts and different ideas in my head. Yet I dont know which issue or idea is the one that I need to concentrate on.
Meditation will help you with this. Have you ever tried it? The Akashic Construct is a wonderful tool that can teach you stillness. Many people from this board use it, including myself (although i've been quite slack lately) and it is not only beneficial but incredibly relaxing..

Hope this helps.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

...and it is not only beneficial but incredibly relaxing..
Yep! My kid's listen to it and it has helped them immensely at their new French school!

KrayolaKolorz wrote:
Im still wondering where I should go. I find myself really confused to what they are wanting me to do.
Well, on another thread started by knolan, What Is Our Purpose? Geoff said it succinctly well: "They want you to change this world,one person at a time, starting with you. I'd go from there Krayola!

God bless, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra