Computer Clock is "fast" and I'm using it to

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

Who else is having this experience?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:58 pm

Are you using it for anything in particular?
50%
Are you ignoring it for now?
50%

Total votes: 2

brightwings
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Computer Clock is "fast" and I'm using it to

Post by brightwings »

Hi everyone,

My computer clock has been running fast since October 1st or thereabouts, and ordinarily I would simply reset it.

But I've been using it to help me adjust to multiple dimensions! I read the time on the computer clock, and it is constantly drawing my attention to 9:11, 10:11, etc. (every :11 of the hour I am online) plus multiples of that (9:22, 9:33, 9:44, 9:55) plus the multiples of digits (2:22, 3:33, etc.)

It seems that this system is calibrating me for the ACTUAL time that will occur in a few moments, and to prepare me in higher dimensions for work that calls me to uplift others.

Anyone else experiencing this or anything like it?

Blessings and light to all of you :-)
Working in the light to create a world of limitless beauty and wonder for all.
Go out and SHINE today!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brightwings,

Welcome! We have discussed this subject a bit. Since we mostly believe that the prompts originate from intelligent subspace beings, there seems to be a view that this is good. Having your clock out of sync, gives them more opportunity to utilise prompts, because they can't prompt everybody at the very same time.

Much love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
CherBear
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CherBear »

Hi Brightwings (I like the name)!

I don't know about multiple dimensions.....I have enough trouble with the one I'm presently in :D !

I have come to learn on these boards that our celestial friends will do just about anything to get our attention. They have done it to me in more ways than you could imagine.

Hopefully, you'll go back and read many of the old posts and they will help you. These boards have helped me tremendously!

See ya around!
angel1111
New Friend

Post by angel1111 »

Hi Brightwings and Welcome!

My computer clock did act up for a while but it's back to normal now :)

Angela.
brightwings
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by brightwings »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. It really helps to learn that I am not the ONLY one having this kind of experience, and to discuss features and thoughts about it.

Now, if they would only help me *interpret* the numbers. . . sigh.
Working in the light to create a world of limitless beauty and wonder for all.
Go out and SHINE today!
angel1111
New Friend

Post by angel1111 »

Hi Brigtwings , :)

I'm glad to see you again. :D

Now, if they would only help me *interpret* the numbers. . . sigh.
I know what you mean :? :wink: :)

Angela.
Patto
New Friend

Post by Patto »

Welcome brightwings :)
Looking forward getting to know you.

Lots of love
-Pat
Budgie

here to help

Post by Budgie »

brightwings wrote:Now, if they would only help me *interpret* the numbers. . . sigh.
Dear Brightwings, like I said, we're here to help. Which numbers are you seeing most often? If you are seeing a specific number sequence over and over, like 575 or 911, we can offer a possible meaning.

The double digit time prompts (11, 22, 33, ect) are the Celestials' signal to you that they are present in your life, that they are with you and would like to initiate a conscious friendship. The numbers won't stop until you take notice of them, sit up and say: "Hi guys, nice to meet you, how can I help you?"

Most often, they are looking for a co-working kind of friendship, one in which they help you to help them to help you to help them to help everybody. A mutually beneficial friendship, a mission (the non-paying kind of job).

The best thing to do (if you want to move this forward) is an exercise called the Stillness exercise, at the following link:

http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB51.htm

Best do this early morning, and every day if you can.

God bless,

Budgie
angel1111
New Friend

Post by angel1111 »

Hi brightwings , :D

I thought that I fixed it but agin I noticed my clock is 2 minutes faster :? :lol: :lol: And I do get most of my signal i this computer :)

Angela.
wings
Angel in waiting

Computer vs Clock

Post by wings »

Hi Brightwings!

I'm a bit late with this reply, but I just found your message as I was "surfing" the board.

I had an interesting experience at work, with my computer clock and the digital clock on my desk.

My computer clock is always 3 minutes faster than my digital clock. No matter how many times I reset it , it races ahead again, so I gave up trying to synchronize the computer with my desk clock.

Last week, as I was working at my computer, I got that "urge" again to look at the time. It was 4:44.. I glanced over to my desk clock..It was 4:44! I was surpirised to see both clocks having the same time..and thought they were finally synchronized.. Well, I checked back with both of them just minutes later, and guess what...My computer clock was back to being 3 minutes faster than my desk clock..

I think my angels were having a little fun with me..and it gave me a chuckle.. :D

Love,
Wings..
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Computer Clock is "fast" and I'm using it to

Post by jack6251 »

I know this is an old thread, but still, I've been browsing through and thought I'd add something.

In my experience, with clocks etc of any kind, it doesn't make a difference as to the "accuracy" of how I set the clock, i.e. to the PC which is quite accurate or some atomic clock or other or the tv or whatever. One point Brightwings made is something I thoroughly agree with, we seem to become timed and in sync in any case to whatever non specific time pieces, regardless of the accuracy (and type) we try and use when setting the time on watches, clocks, PC's or whatever else. I can be 5 minutes fast on one, wildy out on another and dead on with another, makes no difference.

When a prompt occurs, the accuracy of the time piece doesn't seem to matter in my experience, I'll see 11:11 (or whatever) all the same.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jack,
This "oldie" thread has been a nice walk down memory lane for me... so many wonderful people here who helped me long ago when I first came to the board.
I agree. From my own experience it seems often the prompts are not dependent on the accuracy of the time...it is the message they represent that is of most important. Sometimes discovering the message in the prompt can be our challenge at other times it is as obvious as the feelings invoked when we see a perfect red rose dripping with the morning dew... or a child running through a grassy field with a puppy nipping at their heels. In these moments of prompting as in those moments of recognition of Beauty and Truth, we are connected to our world and the greater universe in a glorious way with all the hope, faith and determination, the best of the best, of our human and divine endowments... We are able to love in ever more expanding ways. This is progress at its' best. :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

I just had to post something about this subject after I saw it.

For a long while I was seeing the 11 after the hour prompt. Then it stopped for a long while, until just recently. In fact I had just been thinking about it as I sat down to go online this evening. It was 8:11pm uscst. I had notice an hour earlier, the same thing, I was promnpted at 7:11. This has been happening a lot as of late. just thought I would mention it.

I have no idea what it means, but it always makes me wonder.

Happy Holidays everyone!! :sunflower:

Touched... :loves
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
sammy

Post by sammy »

What a nice little gift to wake up to!

So glad you pulled this out of the archives!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John