New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Sandy » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:13 am

Hi Shane,
My sister was an exchange student in Japan many years ago when she was in High school. She remembers a few times scrambling under the table when Tokyo had an earthquake. We actually had one here recently in Victoria. Strange huh? I hope the earth is settled here so there's no more shaking when you and Melody get back home. You'll be just in time for cool weather and upcoming winter. It's the opposite for me.. I will have two summers close together... one here and one in the US. :roll: ai yi yi I'll have to get used to strong storms and potential tornados again. Where we are here in Australia we are sitting relatively pretty. The storms are rarely very bad, we are not especially dangerously flood prone and so far no bush fires. The sea breeze cools us against all but the worst of the Northern heat. So, yep, I've been spoiled.

Well for better or worse my shipping boxes were picked up today. It is official. I am definitely moving in a month or so. I guess a part of me didn't let it register that it was going to happen as with the lock downs it has been postponed for so long. Oh it is 11:11 on the clock as I type. :) a reminder that I am not alone and my friends are with me. :happy

I think of all of you and hope to get caught up as I can.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:16 am

So my time here in Japan is just about to come to an end.

I haven't been as successful in capturing spirits in smoke as I have in Australia.
Have to wait and see if they missed me when I get back! :D

I did capture this one this morning. I see a sad girl / woman to the left of the pic.
Also at the bottom very faintly I can see someone bending.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... okey_girl/

Thanks for reading.
Shane.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:15 am

Hi Shane,

I am trying not to, but I am seeing a betta fish. :) :scratch: Once you get something in your head it is hard to see anything else. I'm thinking of you guys.

I hope you and Melody have a safe trip back.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Wed May 11, 2022 12:32 am

Hi all,
So we've settled back into home in Australia. Haven't attempted any smoke pictures as yet but caught these orbs a few days ago.
They went crazy.

Please pardon the mess. We are in the middle of re carpeting other rooms and everything got thrown into this room.

Video here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... vps2/orbs/

take care,
Shane.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Thu May 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Shane,
Wow! I guess you were missed! Word has spread you two are back!

Thanks for posting, it made my day. :bana: :bana: :bana:

KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Fri May 13, 2022 8:18 am

Hi all,

So I had an attempt to take some smoke pictures this afternoon.
This is a pic cropped from a larger pic.

To me it looks like a person (possibly a woman) looking down at what may be a baby she is holding.
Directly left I can see a gentleman looking at her smiling.
Alot of different faces here and different images.

Image here -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ng_a_baby/

Thanks for reading.

Shane.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon May 16, 2022 2:20 pm

G'Day Shane, :hithere

I see it too. This one feels like there are layers of images often one over another. I see the face of a little dog... Maybe a King Charles Spaniel.
Thank you for helping me to stretch my mind and spirit senses this morning. :thumright:

I'm back in the US now, nearly a week. I hope you have settled back into your home and neighbourhood in Australia. You will get two winters this year and I will have two summers. I guess most people would think that is a plus.

Take care everybody and have a great week!
:sunny:
xxSandy

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:30 am

Hi all,

As you've probably realised I haven't posted any pics for a while.
Various reasons but the main one being my health.

Anyway I sat down the other day and meditated and lit a candle.
As usual this image is from candle smoke.
My goodness. While typing this I've just realised what this image represents.

With the recent health "hiccups" which I've been experiencing I've contemplating as to whether I should (as I do every year) go back to Japan and play Santa. I know that it would break the thousands of childrens hearts if I pulled out.

This image is only small, I apologise but I had to crop it from a much larger photo.

My feeling is that this is an image of a sad person wearing a (this is the part I've just realised) Santa hat and to the left is a child who also sad.
This photo is representing to me that if I didn't go this year this would be the result.

I'm not usually this certain about the interpretation of my pics but this has just hit me like nothing else.

Anyway I hope you are all well.

Here is the pic - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... wx6sm/sad/

Take Care,

Shane

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:35 pm

Hi Shane, :santa:

I've been thinking of you and hoping that you health problems are being managed in in a way that will provide you the freedom this Christmas to do what you love so much...being the embodiment of Saint Nicholas for so many beautiful little children in Japan. :happy

Yes I see what you see in the image and it would be hard to see or deduce anything else as this one is very in your face."

You are now on the other side of the planet from me but I still keep you and Melody close in heart and prayer.
Please take good care of yourself and know that you bless us with your presence in our lives.

((((hugs)))) for both of you! :kiss:
Sandy

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:09 am

Hi all,

So started up the Weber bbq this afternoon and took a few shots, this one stood out.
From smoke.

The first is a longer shot with the image of interest circled. The second is a close up of that image.
I'm seeing a woman (Fairy?) with what seems to me the numbers 1, 2 and 5 or 125 below her.

Images here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _in_smoke/

Thanks for reading,
Shane.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Hi Shane, :sunny:

Okay, call me crazy but I am seeing a young eagle chick in the image. Oh, I just realized that is what George often called me the first few years I was there...It was one of his nick names..."his Eagle Chick" :)
Anyway, back to the image. ( LOL I went down a mind "side street" there...) also, now this is a long shot but is it possible that there is a scrawny capital A in front of the 1 as I am seeing what could be an "X" at the end after 5? It (the supposed X) also looks very well like it could be one of the talons for my baby eagle too. :scratch:

Thinking about you BBQing is making me hungry. I haven't had breakfast yet. :roll
xxSandy