New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi again everyone,

Recently we put a few cameras around the house for added security.
As I can attract spirits through smoke I wondered what the house would look like in night vision.

So through my phone I watched remotely and yeah there were orbs flying around definitely.
I then wondered if there would be a change in activity if I actually went into the room and sat for a minute or so.

Here is the short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDfcAvJpTCo

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Well that was rather cool! …seeing them slowing down, changing direction, increasing in number...Lots of orbs everywhere! :sunflower:
It was good to see you too, Shane. :D

I just backtracked and discovered your other post and image. I see a baby elephant on top of what seems to be a skull and a mere cat just to the right under the skull...the bright area... I was going to stop there and then when I enlarged it I saw something unexpected and amazing!
My sweet wonderful dog growing up, Butterball, was there large as life! Look just under what I deemed a mere cat. It's the spitting image of him! He passed almost fifty years ago! Now I am thinking the mere cat could very well be my parent's dog Mitzi who passed about three years ago. That's a whole lot of Love in your image if that is the case. :happy

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Holy cow that was cool!

:loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So the other day I posted a photo which I called child laughing.

That was cropped (a close up) so I thought I'd show the original, the longshot.
This is sometimes how an image will appear. Not just normal candle smoke right?

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _laughing/

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
So cool! 8) And they multiply so quickly after you come into the room! That's a lot of energy!

That is one happy kid! The outline of the hair, and white collar are so clear. Also the bearded man's image down and to the left is very clear. What is that to the left of him?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:48 am Shane,
So cool! 8) And they multiply so quickly after you come into the room! That's a lot of energy!

That is one happy kid! The outline of the hair, and white collar are so clear. Also the bearded man's image down and to the left is very clear. What is that to the left of him?

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

Yes that was my experiment. I wanted to see if there was any change after I entered the room.

In regards to the photo looking in that position very very faintly I can see a man wearing a suit and someone behind him. Concentrating so hard there I've probably missed what you can see.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I think we all have our individual perception. That's what awesome about these photos, sharing our individual perspectives!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Good morning to all,

I haven't posted any smoke pictures of late. Since arriving here in Japan we have had a lot to deal with but I will definitely be back soon with some. I have tried here but the pictures I'm getting are not to the standard I would put up. It's all about the lighting and timing.
Anyway I never get as many signs as I do when I'm in Japan.
Melody and I visited her mothers grave yesterday to lay flowers and pay respects.

We parked next to this car - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... leven_car/

Also a belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US friends.

God Bless you all.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
:roll Can't get any clearere than that!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow Shane!! That's was an in your face Prompt and definitely one of the best as 1111 license plate prompts are not all that common.
love it! :bana:
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

So we have been in Japan for just under a month now and I haven't been very successful in attracting images from smoke. Every Japanese house has a small shrine dedicated to ancestors so here in my father in laws house I thought I's try my candle smoke. I've had limited success, but I'll keep trying.

This is 2 photos with the first being a long shot with the area of interest circled and the second a close up of that image. With the longshot photo some of you may see many things. As with alot of photos I've taken here they are all so busy. At different times when I look at this close up I see different things. One time I see a sad person, next time a baby / child etc.

Pics here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _2_photos/

Thanks for reading.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

So after posting my photo yesterday I decided to take a much closer look at others I had taken.
This one caught my eye.

Once again I have circles the area of interest and second one is that area close up.

I see someone reaching out to a child, but there are so many faces here if you look close.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _shrine_2/

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Santa Shane,

I see many layers with these pics. In the first one it looks like many hooded individuals interested in the shrine. The close up one within this shot first appears like a sad torchered soul. Looking deeper I see a woman holding a baby. Above her in the darker area a man watching over the two.

In the close up of the next one, initially it looks like and elderly couple greeting each other. Continuing to look at it there seem to be so many faces!

Nice to see your photos again! I'm surprised to see your posts, thought you'd be too busy this month! Looking forward to the next one!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane, :santa:

In the first photo, I see dogs, different kind of dogs everywhere. I must have dogs on my brain. LOL

In the second photo in the area circled I see a man with a beard on the right holding a baby at arm links like he is playing with him or her.

The Shrine is very beautiful...what a special place to pray and reach out to loved ones and the Divine. :happy

I hope you are enjoying your Santa work. Whenever I feel Christmas sadness coming on I remind myself of your adventures with the Japanese children and good bye sadness! :sunflower:

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:10 am Hi Shane, :santa:

In the first photo, I see dogs, different kind of dogs everywhere. I must have dogs on my brain. LOL

In the second photo in the area circled I see a man with a beard on the right holding a baby at arm links like he is playing with him or her.

The Shrine is very beautiful...what a special place to pray and reach out to loved ones and the Divine. :happy

I hope you are enjoying your Santa work. Whenever I feel Christmas sadness coming on I remind myself of your adventures with the Japanese children and good bye sadness! :sunflower:

xxSandy
Thank you Sandy,

It's nice to know that Santa not only puts smiles on children's faces.
Big kids too :sunflower:

Yes the shrine is beautiful. It's a lovely room. It certainly has a feel about it.

In between Santas I've been trying to capture some images.
This morning I spent some time downstairs.

As I mentioned earlier each image recently seems so busy.
I noticed this one.
In the first image I have circled the area of interest and the second that image enlarged.
After a while I had to stop looking at it, became dizzy.

I see children, mostly young boys and to the right maybe an adult.

I hope everyone's into the Christmas Spirit.

Images here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... me_shrine/

Thanks for reading.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Santa! :santa:

You are definitely in your element, Shane. (I just saw the Santa and child photo you sent me. Thank you! :sunflower: )

You know, I am still seeing animals. In the area you circle I see a dog such as a bull dog or Mastiff and to the right and up a horse... On the left and above the circled are I see what to me looks like a parrot or eagle (Just the upper body is seen) Weird how I only seem to have eyes for the creatures of our world.

Stay safe up there and say hello to Melody for me.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:00 am Hi Santa! :santa:

You are definitely in your element, Shane. (I just saw the Santa and child photo you sent me. Thank you! :sunflower: )

You know, I am still seeing animals. In the area you circle I see a dog such as a bull dog or Mastiff and to the right and up a horse... On the left and above the circled are I see what to me looks like a parrot or eagle (Just the upper body is seen) Weird how I only seem to have eyes for the creatures of our world.

Stay safe up there and say hello to Melody for me.

xxSandy
Thank you Sandy, will do. xx
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So this one sent a chill up my spine.

We had just finished doing a huge day of Santa here in Japan and we were pooped.
I was lying in bed thing "Wouldn't it have been great if I had started doing Santa when my mother in law was alive"
My father in law has seen me many times.

As I lay there thinking this a tear comes to my eyes.
I couldn't sleep, still hyper from Santa.

I decided to have a look at the security camera at home in Australia.
As soon as I connected through the phone slowly a faint orb started coming towards thr camera from where my wife Melody sits.
As it gets closer to wards the camera it gets brighter and brighter. After I recorded it I enlarged it. Definitely a woman.
As it gets closer to the camera it gets brighter and brighter, and then takes off vertically.

My mother in law knew what I was thinking and she is telling me that she does know that I do Santa here in Japan.

Here is the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTsVpzFQJ2o

Thanks for reading,

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:shock:

Wow!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Shane... now I have tears in my eyes. That was so beautiful. :happy My heart is full. :happy
with love and joy,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Shane,
In the pic of the shrine I see lots and lots of people, older and younger. For me it has an old fashion feel to it. Like everyone is gathering for a Christmas celebration. I looked and looked... could not see even one dog.

As for the video, AMAZING! So clear. Can you share the enlargement showing the image of a woman? That is the second orb video I've seen in two days! Lynn sent one yesterday with a green orb that Allen had captured.

I'm so happy you recognize your mother-in-law is aware of you being Santa! I'm doing the Dance Of Joy for both you and Melody. By the way, I don't think there's much your mother-in-law misses.

Great to see your pics again!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:48 pm Hi Shane,
In the pic of the shrine I see lots and lots of people, older and younger. For me it has an old fashion feel to it. Like everyone is gathering for a Christmas celebration. I looked and looked... could not see even one dog.

As for the video, AMAZING! So clear. Can you share the enlargement showing the image of a woman? That is the second orb video I've seen in two days! Lynn sent one yesterday with a green orb that Allen had captured.

I'm so happy you recognize your mother-in-law is aware of you being Santa! I'm doing the Dance Of Joy for both you and Melody. By the way, I don't think there's much your mother-in-law misses.

Great to see your pics again!

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

So with a bit of trimming and enlarging from the video I have an image.
It's the best I can get it. It looks like another image to the right also.
I have seen photos of when she was young and this is her for sure.
Always wanted to look younger...lol

I had to get it from when the orb was quite faint before it turned a blinding white.

I hope you can see what I see.

Image here - https://i.redd.it/946ezhg8hk981.png

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Even if I don't see what you see( as in the pic Sandy saw all the dogs and I didn't), I don't think there's any right or wrong. What we see seems to be tailored to the individual, which makes sense. We are all gathered together here, working on our own individual journey. I would prefer to see your mother-in-law, but as my eyes are allergy ridden this morning, it translates to me as, "Gulp, don't take offense Shane's mther-in-law," I see an abstract koala bear...(shrug) Don't ask me why?!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:34 pm Shane,
Even if I don't see what you see( as in the pic Sandy saw all the dogs and I didn't), I don't think there's any right or wrong. What we see seems to be tailored to the individual, which makes sense. We are all gathered together here, working on our own individual journey. I would prefer to see your mother-in-law, but as my eyes are allergy ridden this morning, it translates to me as, "Gulp, don't take offense Shane's mther-in-law," I see an abstract koala bear...(shrug) Don't ask me why?!

Kim
Ok.
I think with future images I'll just PM them direct to you and Sandy as you both sre the only ones who take an interest and respond to my images.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Please keep posting your pics on this thread. Sandy and I may be the ones responding most often, but there are always several others viewing whenever I come to see your newest images. Obviously this thread is very popular and interesting to many! I think maybe new members and other interested parties do not yet have the confidence to post. That's why we keep blathering on, you never know when something we put out there will spark another's interest, answer a question, and maybe help them to continue seeking!

Kim