New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:42 am

Sandy wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:59 pm
Hi Shane,
I hope you poor long-suffering Victorians will be released soon from your "Covid-Prison" I can't even begin to imagine what you all are going through...again. Well if anything you guys are a shining light to perseverance and strength.
The earthquake was further north of Osaka. Closer to Tokyo.
Arrangements were made many years ago to move the capital to Osaka from Tokyo when "The big one hits"
They say that it's not a matter of if but when.
Now tell me again why you want to go back to Japan? ;) :)
Wow... :shock:

I thought of you last night. I was sitting in George's chair watching the smoke from a stick of incense waft here and there. I started wondering about the hidden treasures wrapped up in the smoke and then I did feel a spirit presence...in the very good sense. From the time prompt it was a midwayer but showing up and making their presence known at that moment where my thoughts rested told me a little something... There is so much going on around us that we are a part of and don't even realize it... :roll :sunflower:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

The "Covid Prison" unfortunately is always open in Victoria. There were 2 cases in the city and the whole state was shut down. Numerous business' closed for good, mental health numbers up and the 5 days cost $1 billion. It hasn't been managed well in this state from the beginning.

Now tell me again why you want to go back to Japan? ;) :)
Wow... :shock:

I know, seems crazy. Another thing I also know is that my soul is meant to be there. Feel more home there than here. Not bad for someone who 25 years ago was never interested in going there as it was too expensive and too crowded. In saying that I now find Australia much more expensive.

I thought of you last night. I was sitting in George's chair watching the smoke from a stick of incense waft here and there. I started wondering about the hidden treasures wrapped up in the smoke and then I did feel a spirit presence...in the very good sense.

Yes I feel them quite strongly when "smoking". Smoke is a vehicle in which they can show themselves to those of us who can't see them with the naked eye. Probably not the only way, I'm sure that everyone is different, but I'm glad to have found "my way".

Everyday is quite hot here now. How is it there?

Keep safe Sandy,
Shane.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi all,

Well this one today has me ended up cross-eyed I've looked at it for that long. lol. As usual candle smoke after meditation.
Unfortunately it's a little out of focus but I believe that this photo is one of the most complex as far as the amount of images in it.

I have the advantage of zooming in close on different parts of it and I am getting babies, dogs, fairies, angels, laughing men and women.
I hope some of you can enlarge it and can see as much as I can.

The first one is a long shot with the first area of interest circled.
I believe that this is a woman wearing a white dress turning back looking at the white image on the left of the picture.

Image 1 Here - https://i.redd.it/12fzkhzrg0j61.jpg

The next photo is once again a long shot with the next area of interest circled on the left. Initially I saw a dog. Looking closer though there are lot of things going on here.

Image 2 Here - https://i.redd.it/enc4f7v1h0j61.jpg

The next image is a close up of both of these images together.

Image 3 Here - https://i.redd.it/buqhp098h0j61.jpg

The final image is a real close up of what seems to me to be an angel or fairy. Those of you with a lot more experience than me may be able to tell.

Image 4 Here - https://i.redd.it/zqjq5hqbi0j61.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Shane.

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm

the overall image definitely looks like a woman with her hair tied up wearing an elegant dress and looking over her shoulder. cool!

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:56 am

happyrain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm
the overall image definitely looks like a woman with her hair tied up wearing an elegant dress and looking over her shoulder. cool!
Hi Eric,

yeah she looks like she's out of the 1960's.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:19 am

Hi you two,

I am just seeing these images. Yes, I definitely see the over all image too... The elegant woman.

I the second image
I see someone reading to what may be a child t his/her feet. In the bottom far left of the blown up second image I see what looks to me as a sonogram image of a baby in the womb. Okay now this is the real crazy one... I see what looks like a dinosaur...Not one of the famous or mean kind in the middle top of the circled image. Or it could be the head of an eagle...but I am going with dinosaur.
Third image:
I see a rather faint dog's head in this one. Don't know how to describe where it is at though. It jumped out at me immediately.
Fourth Image:
I see what looks almost like a person or doll with a crown on their head and a long dress.

Thanks for sharing your smoke images with us. Lots to notice in this one photo! I feel like they are good for my brain and may help me think a little better. :finger:

xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Shane,
Sorry it took me so long to view these, been a busy couple of weeks!

You're right. This one seems different, more like a scene than individual images beside each other. Is the hair of the woman all smoke, or is there something in the background? The woman seems to be looking back. I might be crazy, but I get the impression is she is from Japan. The image to her left looks to me like a magical tree, with a face and a bird to the left of the trunk.

In the second one(I may have been playing in the fairy village too much lately). Lol, looks like I imagine the north wind would is it was getting ready to let it rip!

Third one, appears to be a gathering of opinionated people, and more individuals are joining them. Shane I wasn't going to mention it, but I've had the impression from the first that the woman is your mother-in-law. In the third frame it looks like she shrunk down to join the group. Her image is very distinct toward the left. She seems so happy and serene even though the conversation of the others looks... passionate. I'm having a little trouble focusing, because ever since mentioning your mother-in-law, several symbols began lighting up, I think to affirm my impression it's your mother-in-law.

In the fourth one I see the fairy, then several faces start coming into focus.

I always love it when you post new pics! The symbols and loopy feeling aren't stopping, guess I'd better go meditate. Keep those photos coming!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 am

Seeker13 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:51 pm
Shane,
Sorry it took me so long to view these, been a busy couple of weeks!

You're right. This one seems different, more like a scene than individual images beside each other. Is the hair of the woman all smoke, or is there something in the background? The woman seems to be looking back. I might be crazy, but I get the impression is she is from Japan. The image to her left looks to me like a magical tree, with a face and a bird to the left of the trunk.

In the second one(I may have been playing in the fairy village too much lately). Lol, looks like I imagine the north wind would is it was getting ready to let it rip!

Third one, appears to be a gathering of opinionated people, and more individuals are joining them. Shane I wasn't going to mention it, but I've had the impression from the first that the woman is your mother-in-law. In the third frame it looks like she shrunk down to join the group. Her image is very distinct toward the left. She seems so happy and serene even though the conversation of the others looks... passionate. I'm having a little trouble focusing, because ever since mentioning your mother-in-law, several symbols began lighting up, I think to affirm my impression it's your mother-in-law.

In the fourth one I see the fairy, then several faces start coming into focus.

I always love it when you post new pics! The symbols and loopy feeling aren't stopping, guess I'd better go meditate. Keep those photos coming!

Kim
Hi Kim,

You're right. This one seems different, more like a scene than individual images beside each other. Is the hair of the woman all smoke, or is there something in the background? The woman seems to be looking back. I might be crazy, but I get the impression is she is from Japan.

Yes I automatically thought this also and yes I think that this is my mother in law. As I mentioned to Eric earlier it looks like she's from around the 60's era. No there is nothing in the background which could be mistaken for this image.

Even after all this time it fascinates me that yes I can receive many images in smoke but also "real" images can appear at the same time out of that same smoke. Also if you just look at that smoke image by itself the outline shape looks like a child looking up at the woman.
You know Kim that last one of the fairy. I've just realised where I've seen it before. When I was a kid these were exactly the same shaped "cone" angels we used to hang on the Christmas tree. Maybe that's the connection that I will be back in Japan at Christmas to play Santa.

Shane.