The Connection is Always Open

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Connection is Always Open

Post by happyrain » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:03 am

Today after a day or two of feeling depressed I received a 333, 444, 555 and 777. I have a picture of two white vehicles parked side by side- 333 and 555 being the repeating numbers on the plates. Yesterday, just before the assurances, I realized(finally?) that when we pray to God it is no different than our minds doing its own thinking, systematic or not. What I mean is, the channel to speaking to God is always On. Just because we pray to God and believe that, "now I am being heard" does not mean we are only effective right there and then. The connection is always there, we are usually just too dense and in our own minds to realize it. Or perhaps I'm just speaking for myself... The point is, if we start to think, I am always being Heard... What might that mean for our personal achievements?
:sunflower:

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Connection is Always Open

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:18 am

Eric,
happyrain wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:03 am
The point is, if we start to think, I am always being Heard... What might that mean for our personal achievements?
A change of perspective is a powerful tool is it not? Aren't we so lucky to be able to experience it in this crazy 'Correcting Time'! More power to you little brother... and all of us! :sunflower:

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:44 am

The point is, if we start to think, I am always being Heard... What might that mean for our personal achievements?
YES! :cheers: That's it! The sky is the limit with this beneficial habit/way of being. :sunflower:
Thank you Eric... :D
xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:26 am

Thanks, sometimes I get carried away with these self realizing moments and don't mean to come riding in on any high horse. :lol: There are sayings that better express what I was trying to share,
How long will you keep pounding on an open door
begging for someone to open it?

Rabi'a al-'Adawiyya

You do not have to struggle to reach God,
but you do have to struggle to tear away
the self-created veil that hides him from you.

Paramahansa Yogananda

There is only one virtue
and only one sin
for a soul on the path:
virtue when he is conscious of God
and sin when he is not.

Abu Hashim Madani
It's easy for me to fall into traditional prayer, a habit of praying for food- praying on wake and going to sleep. It's not that traditional prayer is wrong but that it is easy to become stuck when sincerity is loss. I believe these practices are meant to serve progress but I've found from my own contentment that I've lingered on one particular step for too long. When we are so absorbed in ourselves and our miseries and things start going awry, then we find ourselves in prayer and perhaps with a glimpse of sincere expression. To come to this realization and then experience the all too perfectly aligned backing of this sentient Universe the next day confirms the lessons and very much what is taught and shared here- it's not my verbal letter to god being acknowledged but the entirety of who I am and what I am experiencing.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Good morning, Eric,
Thanks, sometimes I get carried away with these self realising moments and don't mean to come riding in on any high horse. :lol: There are sayings that better express what I was trying to share,
I certainly don't see you as riding in on any high horse my friend. :) Yogananda, Rabi'a al-'Adawiyya , Abu Hashim Madani, are all brilliant teachers and Gurus credited with providing much insight on spiritual development and resonance with God...yet that does not mean that little ole you, from your personal relationship with Spirit cannot provide helpful insights of your own. When spiritual inspiration is provided often times people pick out and interpret what they feel is needed and of value. :) so even simple messages an be multi faceted.
You may not know this, but I value every word that comes out of your mouth and appreciate everything you share. :)

With that said I also enjoyed the messages from these amazing Gurus. So thank you! :sunflower:

xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~