:14

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: :14

Post by Sandy »

OK! On the count of three! One, two ...THREE! "PPPPPEEEEEEETTTTTTRRRRRAAA!"
Well nothing yet...but spirit works in Its'own time. ...soon hopefully! ;) :finger: :D

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I thought this energy was waning but last night received a couple 14's. The feeling was kind of like, "i never left. you don't need to see the number to know who I am." This 'lesson' more reminder, was the intimate level of communication with Spirit. I think once you recognize a prompt, you can recognize Spirit speaking to you through various mediums, people included. Yesterday I was given the opportunity to go out and talk about our company. Just before leaving a customer came into our store allowing me the opportunity to practice my 'spiel.' He didn't want to buy anything, his visit was a little peculiar, humorous even. :D I thought, "This man is God. Spirit is granting me the chance to get over my nerves." Herein is the same energy of communication when receiving a time prompt. On the way to my event I was even sent to the wrong location which really got me out of my head and over my anxiousness. Thanks God. :lol:

Then, last night, I felt inclined to go to the pub where I had an opportunity to serve someone- I listened and let them open their Heart and through out our sharing the number 14 popped in various places- on the back of a basketball players jersey, on the clock and even someone saying the number out loud. Wow, the wonders of Spirit communication are profound.
Though the content of our discussion may not have mattered, there was an exchange of energy that served a purpose. These were lessons for both of us. The prompt is a friend- a teacher, you lovely folks here don't need me to tell you that. :lol: But for anyone reading consider, no matter the number, the prompt is the same as communicating with God.
:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You are so right! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That was beautifully said, Eric. :happy The entire post inspired and resonated with me...especially this part...
Though the content of our discussion may not have mattered, there was an exchange of energy that served a purpose. These were lessons for both of us. The prompt is a friend- a teacher, you lovely folks here don't need me to tell you that. :lol: But for anyone reading consider, no matter the number, the prompt is the same as communicating with God.
:hithere
Thank you my friend.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

14 is still strong, almost playful at this point. Heavensabove, Shane, I'm trying to grab your attention buddy. Today is October 14th! :lol:

I feel a loving, pixyish and creative energy around the presence today. :dwarf: Why one of my post to Kim already disappeared.

=)
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:22 am 14 is still strong, almost playful at this point. Heavensabove, Shane, I'm trying to grab your attention buddy. Today is October 14th! :lol:

I feel a loving, pixyish and creative energy around the presence today. :dwarf: Why one of my post to Kim already disappeared.

=)
15th here Eric, but funnily enough this month I've been copping 14 left right and centre along with 44.
Someone up there is having a laugh for sure!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey guys!
My repeated number sequence for the past few weeks has been 1444 & 444, it's everywhere! My reference number for Nebadonia. Seems to be centered around the latest book I'm reading Animal Speak and my ponderings about it.

Eric,
What was your post?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

prompts are strong. just wrapping up a trial with faith and prayer. god had my back the entire time, showing me whats important and my friend 14 has been strong along with other numbers.

sandy,
the case was inconclusive and i have job security afterall.

through friends, family and customers- god had reminded me to keep faith and that everything was going to be okay.

ty lord.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Whew, makes it so much easier knowing 'God has your back'. :happy

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

shane, thought i'd bump this thread to say happy 4/14 buddddyyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol:

:alien: :santa: :afro: :dwarf: :geek:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:17 pm shane, thought i'd bump this thread to say happy 4/14 buddddyyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol:

:alien: :santa: :afro: :dwarf: :geek:
Hey Eric, :hithere :hithere

Happy 4/14.... you're all over it!! :bana: :bana:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks shane, that was my pauly shore attempt for you. i hope you and your wife are doing well :loves
https://youtu.be/uql1il2NgS0
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Okay I must live in an old person bubble, but I have never heard of Pauly Shore. :oops:
:lol:
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:09 pm thanks shane, that was my pauly shore attempt for you. i hope you and your wife are doing well :loves
https://youtu.be/uql1il2NgS0
Hi Eric, :hithere

lol, like Sandy I also didn't know about Pauly Shore, but after seeing videos I actually enjoyed him.

Thanks for the introduction. :bana: :bana:

Yes we are both doing well thanks Eric, as I hope you are.
Crazy times we're living in. :roll

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane and Sandy,
What?! You don't know Pauly Shore?... Maybe it's because he's not been in exactly the... most sophisticated programs.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:48 pm Shane and Sandy,
What?! You don't know Pauly Shore?... Maybe it's because he's not been in exactly the... most sophisticated programs.

Kim
Kim,

I plead guilty your honour. :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
:D :bana:

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey guys,
It's 12:14 and I noticed the 14 at the end of your post number Kim. I'm actually here because a friend from another forum mentioned my name and the number 14. It seems the magic of 14 as a spirit guide knows no bounds.

I'm in a different place I was in 2019. In a way I hope I can clean my mind and address each and every person as if the God I pray to is in them. It seems I was able to do that easily at one point in time.

You aren't kidding Shane, definitely crazy times we are alive in. I used to think, "of course anyone alive would say that." Meaning, no matter what time you're born in- surely it is the most interesting! :lol: But... Maybe we'd be given a pass or confirmation that indeed this is one of the more unique moments in our history. It would seem more are waking up to this fact too.

While it is challenging, maybe it is something we've all prayed for- perhaps before our earthly sojourn even began... To be alive in interesting/soul defining times.
Geoff mentioned in this thread that no 14 midwayer has made itself known. I've only been able to call him Wash all those years ago. I'd sure like to know the official name. Maybe I'll never know. God is what I hear in my mind. And, all God right?

Still, if anyone has any experience with a midwayer XXX14- feel free to chime in sometime. :lol:
Well... It's way past my bed time. Another job interview awaits me tomorrow. I'm being reminded not to worry so much.
Kind regards~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

As I start to write this I see the number 14 on the clock. (5:14 pm) I am thinking that maybe you will be the one to introduce us to your potential midwayer who prompts with the number 14. :)
If it is not a midwayer and "someone" else that should become clear as well. I think being persistent in your asking and be open to the way the answer comes to you sometimes helps.
:sunflower: Maybe soon you will know the right of it. :bana: :finger:

I hope your job interview went well. I'm thinking of you over here. :hithere

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sandy, maybe you can help me recognize 14. It's very possible there might be a midwayer with this call-sign, and has worked through some other members here too.

That night I did ask for contact, though there is no verbal or visual- I got chills down my spine and almost cried. Maybe I'm just too sentimental.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It sounds to me you got the contact you desired. :) What you experienced is just one of the many ways "spirit"and our celestial friends can make their presence known to you. I remember George talking about an encounter he had with the Midwayer, ABC-3, Beatrice. He figured something out that she was involved with centuries earlier and she gave him a "hug". He said it made him "legless."

hugs,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Today 14 checked in on me. It was during a run, a neighbor came out to her yard at the right instant with a green shirt on and a big number 14 on her back. It definitely felt like a nod from the Universe. These moments always blow me away. How big, or how small is the universe really- for my guide to manipulate reality in the way that it does and acknowledge my innermost thoughts? Green is a double whammy of symbolism... It was the green man who initiated me in 2008. I still wonder what it all means, all these years later. I hope one day, we may speak plainly- perhaps direct contact. Maybe.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
When something like the repeated numbers happen, I try to sit in a quiet space and empty my mind. Ask for layers of protection to be around you and that your guides and guardians only allow those who have your highest good to have contact with you. Ask for a name to go along with the number 14 you've been seeing so frequently. What is the first name to enter your mind? After holding the name in your mind ask for a sensation or symbol to indicate a 'yes' answer for this. Repeatedly ask for that symbol to be given then taken away. Allow a few seconds for a sensation to start and then to go away.

I really believe the influx of the number 14 is in answer to some question you've been pondering. You've been at this spiritual seeking for a long time. Probably all you have to do is believe that you are receiving these numbers in response to spiritual queries. It sounds like someone is working pretty hard to get you to that point. My Grandma was doing everything short of cartwheels to get my acknowledgement. Lol, she finally had another board member give me a message from her! After that it took some doing for me to believe lowely me was worthy. I really put her through the ringer, but she kept at it.

I find it very likely that it is The Green Man placing 14's in your path, or a very close relative who has passed. For the women in our family almost exclusively it's a grandmother to make early contact... After all, who loves us more than a grandma?

I'm interested is seeing how this works for you?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim.

I'll have to give it a shot. In the meantime I've got some answers. 14 isn't just for me. He can speak to each and every one of us. He has the capability to alter the material world(as far as we know) in order to do it or even reach us in our dreams. Shane is a receiver of 14 and so are others. Just recently a woman who has a firm connection to Angels had quite the experience with 14 after my bringing the idea that 14 is indeed a guide. He is older than any human I know but I think he is still relatively young as far as midwayers go- he may not be a midwayer, I don't know how it works or if midwayers even have an age. I think he is flexing his muscles a little bit(for his very matter-of-fact or attention grabbing ways) he is super playful and joyous but has a seriousness that has granted him the status/understanding to communicate with us the way he does. He may not even be a he, thats just my mind talking.

Since posting here last, 14 has appeared to me in ways that make no sense just like 1111 prompts when the guides are trying to get our attention.
Here's the womans special connection to 14... And you know what? I just realized her reply to me was the 11th reply and her time stamp ended in :11.
7:11 AM - Today#11
It was so interesting how all of this played out.

My husband gave me a few scratch off lottery tickets for Christmas. He was working today and while he was gone I scratched off a ticket.
I noticed the ticket number was 14. It was a good ticket. One of the best I have ever had.

The interesting part is, when I showed him the ticket, I said, trying to explain why the number 14 is significant, "I have to call Casey and tell her about this ticket and the number." Not kidding, no exaggeration my phone rang and it was Casey. I got so excited that I hit the wrong button and accidentally hung up on Casey. I immediately called her back and said, "I promise promise your name came out of my mouth and you called." Even Dale was surprised at the timing of saying Casey, and her name showing up on my phone.

I posted a picture of the ticket. The winning amount is what Dale spent for the 20 tickets he purchased. I won on ticket #1 too, but not this amount. We are ahead, which is a miracle in itself :)

Yes. I am a huge believer in Angels and have had that connection since a child, which was a very long time ago. It is one belief that has never wavered in all of my years.
The woman who replied before her also had a connection with 14 talking about alien-disclosure. Also interesting is where the subject- "14, a guide" was posted- which is a subcategory for a greater discussion: exo-consciousness.
What is exoconsciousness? Well I think that's something that'll help answer not just our connection to 14 but midwayers or the 1111 phenomenon in general. We're a part of something greater....

The only name I have for him is Wash, and this whole time I thought *HE* gave me that name... But it turns out I called him that many years ago for some unknown reason. He stuck with it. Poor fella. :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

H Eric,
I got a prompt with the 7:11 on the woman's message you posted. That was my first prompt 17 years ago. LOL no worries I know you have heard the story dozens of times so I'm not repeating it. :love

I've got to say, 14 sounds like a Midwayer to me. The Primary Midwayers are around 500 thousand years old and the secondary Midwayers who do much of the prompting as they can easily communicate and easily move in our dimension are around 37,000 years old. They do not age and are immortal. They look like us and are representative of all the Earth or Urantia's races. They can move in and out of our vision should they wish and can assist the angels with dreamwork...but there must be permission from either our TA or from ourselves as they respect our free will prerogatives. Of course, there are other "higher up" celestials who can do that too..so back to square one. :) Still it is mostly midwayers and angels that use the number prompts unless as Kim described an agreement is reached with others. It is exciting and fascinating to think that you are drawing closer to the answers about the number 14.

In looking for more information about 14 ( in relation to possible Midwayer status) I stumbled across this on Chris's site...its an interesting read about our friends and cousins, the Midwayers and a nice website to explore if anybody is interested. https://1111prompt.blogspot.com/2009/12 ... igins.html

Just a little snippet from the first message on the page...I found this interesting in your mentioning the "green Man. "
“We are considering this day the ancestry of the Midwayers, the Primary Midwayers first of all. Their parents were those 100 who elected to put their future fusion with their Thought Adjusters on hold, and who were brought to this earth some 500.000 years ago to serve the then appointed– later vanquished -- Planetary Prince, Caligastia. They were super-human, pre-Nodite, one might suggest, but before they gave birth to the tall, long-lived Nodite races, their spiritual liaisons produced the, to most of you, invisible Primary Midwayers.

“Even though the pre-Nodite parents were hardly similar in appearance, the Primary Midwayers would be difficult for us of the Secondary Group to tell apart . . . if we were to somehow manage to disengage our ability of personality recognition. Contrary to this, we, the Secondary Midwayers have virtually identical parents, all immediate relatives, and yet we represent all the races of that time – the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, as well as the Adamite, and the already then established Mediterranean blended race.
You wrote earlier:
That night I did ask for contact, though there is no verbal or visual- I got chills down my spine and almost cried. Maybe I'm just too sentimental.
No really that is a classic sign of contact. :D :sunflower:

I'll keep investigating... but you have made a really good start... don't give up. (I'd definitely do much of what Kim suggested in preparation. :bana: )

xxSandy