:14

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: :14

Post by Sandy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:25 am

OK! On the count of three! One, two ...THREE! "PPPPPEEEEEEETTTTTTRRRRRAAA!"
Well nothing yet...but spirit works in Its'own time. ...soon hopefully! ;) :finger: :D

:loves
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:33 pm

I thought this energy was waning but last night received a couple 14's. The feeling was kind of like, "i never left. you don't need to see the number to know who I am." This 'lesson' more reminder, was the intimate level of communication with Spirit. I think once you recognize a prompt, you can recognize Spirit speaking to you through various mediums, people included. Yesterday I was given the opportunity to go out and talk about our company. Just before leaving a customer came into our store allowing me the opportunity to practice my 'spiel.' He didn't want to buy anything, his visit was a little peculiar, humorous even. :D I thought, "This man is God. Spirit is granting me the chance to get over my nerves." Herein is the same energy of communication when receiving a time prompt. On the way to my event I was even sent to the wrong location which really got me out of my head and over my anxiousness. Thanks God. :lol:

Then, last night, I felt inclined to go to the pub where I had an opportunity to serve someone- I listened and let them open their Heart and through out our sharing the number 14 popped in various places- on the back of a basketball players jersey, on the clock and even someone saying the number out loud. Wow, the wonders of Spirit communication are profound.
Though the content of our discussion may not have mattered, there was an exchange of energy that served a purpose. These were lessons for both of us. The prompt is a friend- a teacher, you lovely folks here don't need me to tell you that. :lol: But for anyone reading consider, no matter the number, the prompt is the same as communicating with God.
:hithere

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Eric,
You are so right! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 pm

That was beautifully said, Eric. :happy The entire post inspired and resonated with me...especially this part...
Though the content of our discussion may not have mattered, there was an exchange of energy that served a purpose. These were lessons for both of us. The prompt is a friend- a teacher, you lovely folks here don't need me to tell you that. :lol: But for anyone reading consider, no matter the number, the prompt is the same as communicating with God.
:hithere
Thank you my friend.
xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~