2:33

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

2:33

Post by happyrain »

Woke up to a very loud ringing in my ear in a panick as a white strobe effect disrupted my dream and I was mentally yelling the name Sammy like something was wrong before completely waking up. Picked my phone up and noticed it was 2:33AM
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: 2:33

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
Do you know if everything is okay with Sammy? Something changed in her environment that she would be objecting too? Is there a way of checking?
The ringing in your ear along with the 33 could have been Midwayer Mathew or one of his crew...(foreign Midwayers) I'm
Thinking of your"girls" this morning and sending love and prayers on their behalf.
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy, nothing wrong with the Sammie’s I know. I went home sick today though it could have to do with other reasons(stress and other things). I had no fever and increased appetite particularly for carbs earlier in the day. I looked around online for explanations to the experience and understand it to be a form of hypnagogia. Which also seems to relate to my sleep paralysis. Why I get it and why this case happened 2:33AM this morning idk. The flashing white light was new to me and seemed to match my panicked and heavy breathing so I think it was something neurological? I don’t know
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Just in case, I made sure our message board Sammy )was okay as well. :) Interesting, we were just discussing sleep paralysis this morning. (G and I) How interesting that you comment and mention it in the explanation.
Glad to hear Sammie's okay.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.