Synchronicity and 333

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Synchronicity and 333

Post by pointman19 »

What an interesting story to tell. This all happened yesterday and i needed someone to tell, but do not know many people that understand...so here i be :P

Anywho, all day yesterday as i was driving about to see family, freinds and such, i was seeing 333 everywhere...which is rare since im always seeing 444 or 44. I was a little confused as i was driving around about the threes and subconsiously said aloud...why on earth is it 333 today?

"Someone" must have heard me. Later on that day, i ran into an elderly couple that had a story for me when i commented about what they were telling me in an unrelated topic about how God works in mysterious ways. It was the STRANGEST thing ever, but i wasnt even remotely freaked out. They were telling me about how during the winter, they had hit a patch of black ice on the free way, spun around numerous times and luckily ended up in a snow embankement instead of being struck by an another vehichle. They still werent out of the woods yet for the car wouldnt start and they were beginning to freeze in the -20 F weather that night. The wife then said something that blew my mind...

"I was in shock and horror, we both felt truly alone and scared for our lives. What if another car hits that ice while were stuck and we get hit by them?? Are we going to freeze to death?? So i clasped my hands and remembered Jerimiah 3:33 and begged jesus for help. Less than ten minutes later, an ambulance and patrolman passed by at the same time. They swung around and picked us up, our car was even drivable as the tow truck driver pulled the car out of the embankment. I turned to all the paramedics and the one officer that was there and asked...are you all religeous? Would you mind if we thanked god and jesus for this? Then we all joined hands and bowed our heads while we gave thanks."

I felt so sympathetic to their plight but i never forgot the passage she told me offhandedly. So i googled Jerimiah 3:33 and this is what ive gotten. Keep in mind, im always searching for answers to the 11 phenomenon, im always asking out loud or mentally for help to understand what i, and everyone else was going through. This was especially the case for the thoughts i had asked yesterday. I Believe that i got my answer later in the day, after i heard that story....

"Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jerimiah 3:33

Listen to your guides, ask them for help and support...they will find ways to answer you back ;)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Synchronicity and 333

Post by Sandy »

((((((((JASON))))))))
I was just thinking about you last night! So good to see you and to read your post. What an inspiring story with a lovely and important lesson tucked away within this syncronocity.
"Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jerimiah 3:33

Listen to your guides, ask them for help and support...they will find ways to answer you back ;)
:sunflower: Thank you! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Always a pleasure to see you as well sandy! :mrgreen:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
overmind

Post by overmind »

What is funny is that this is thread number 23332. Look at the URL above.

In case you didn't know Jason, I was the one who added you on Google+ a week ago.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What is funny is that this is thread number 23332. Look at the URL above.
Well, how about that!... lovely! :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I get 333 a lot, especially when I need to talk or listen to Sandy. It all started years ago.
But I am getting 11:11 again, and I haven't had those prompts for aaaaaaaaaaages!!
Well, anyway, it was a good thing because I came back here for starters and have been
drawn to posts that I need to read and hear right now!
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Pet,
That happens to me all the time... when I read posts here and articles that other's have contributed. It's often just what I needed to hear. And sometimes it is like the third time "they" have been trying to get something across to me and it finally hits home... such a good feeling! :D

I love that we have the 333 between us! :sunflower: :kiss:
xxSandy