11'ers Meet Up, What's your Thoughts?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

PP quoted:
We tell you that below the sands of Egypt, Ethiopia, China and Turkey remain magnificent pyramid complexes whose existence are yet to be imagined by your anthropologist. Two of these are still quite active. So y ou see why the geometries cannot function in your now?
Wow, thanks for that information, i enjoyed this part, the part about Ethiopia, i've always thought that there was a very sacred ancient place in Ethiopia ( well really i believe it is in Somalia a region called Ogaden, now occupied by the Ethiopians) I have read a few African history books and they always talked of a very ancient civilisation in Somalia that pre-dates even Sumer... been racking my brains for years looking for some evidence... so i found that interesting indeed...

Just rambling on and on.... :roll:

Love Sarah xxx
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Mo,,,

Thanks so much for your "personal" input,,,,,it's way more important than what I can dig up second hand....so no more huge downloads from me...

I think m'dear, that you're going to get laden with, 'finding us the place to be',,,,,,but there's lots of time, and lot's of people to help....

I'll do what I can 'searching', but there's nothing like personal experience, from someone who's 'been there'...

will be looking forward to some of your 'experiences' over coffee/chai on the secret, or wherever you post it.....

memawlaura
we would not have to pay tax on the monies?
sorry, but I don't understand how I pay tax on a donation, usually, it gets to be a tax write off, but only if over a certain amt, per donation,,,,

personally, I'm not worried about sending $10/month,,,,,you'd spend that much in coffee money, and get no tax rebate....

so my vote is still for sending it straight through this site to AU...

Sarah, glad you got something out of it...

George, thanks for the sticky.....

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello all,
I posted this on the poll thread, but I should probably post it here as well, in regards to accomodations etc.

This is the place that I have stayed in every time I have visited Sedona.
( site gone )

The chalets and efficiency suites have full kitchens in them, there is a tennis court, beautiful pool and jacuzzi out under the starry sky at night, you can see bell rock from your front window, hike the foothills and red rock straight out your front door every morning. I like to meditate there to start each day off right. There is a large fire pit that all can congregate around at night, barbecue grills etc. It is 5 miles out of Sedona, away from the touristy hype, but I'd suggest at least one afternoon to check out all of the amazing art and culture represented in the gift shops you will find there etc.

As I've said, this is the only place that I've stayed in Sedona. We could rent it all out, split up the cost, and have our own little 11:11 village for a few days.

That's my suggestion, I haven't looked at other accomodations yet, not until the final vote is in.

Here are some amazing attractions near by...
http://www.nps.gov/moca/

http://www.nps.gov/tuzi/planyourvisit/index.htm

memaw and all,
George talked with his son and has it all sorted in regards to trip donations. I think he already has it set up through the menu that you can select the trip as the destination for your donation. So just go to the front page of the the site, click on donations and there you are.

I have decided that I will donate in these amts. depending on my monthly situation. $11.11, $22.22, $33.33 etc. I see it as a donation to the Angels/Midwayers of this site and the Angel Helpers who make it all possible for us to find them and meet each other.

Hugs all Around!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Excellent work Mo,,,,and what a good idea,

11 11 22 22 etc etc....I like it alot
I see it as a donation to the Angels/Midwayers of this site and the Angel Helpers who make it all possible for us to find them and meet each other
ready set go.......

my birthday is at the end of the month, and I always like to 'give' a gift, so this will start my year off right...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thats great Mo, so now it seems we just have to choose a place and date and wait :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All,
I had forgotten that paypal only takes donations in certain dollar increments. I'm waiting for paypal to verify my bank account, I let my account expire, but once that is done I'll be all set.

Memaw,
In regards to accomodations at Quail Ridge, they require a 25% deposit for large groups at booking time. So we'll have to get all of that figured out before we can make reservations. How many people, what rooms/prices they want, how many days etc. I'm thinking that, when the time comes, each person should call up and make thier own reservation, see if we can avoid the group deposit charge. If we stay in the condos we'll have to bunk up etc. Details, details eh? Also, I need to check into some nearby camping or KOA's.

Happy Early Birthday to Ya Peacock Plume!

Love to All
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Mo, yes campsites would be good for some too,,,,also there was a place where you could actually stay in TP's, ???? saw it on TV???? (that looked quite good inside), bed even off the floor...

Quail Ridge looks really cool.....I could handle that view from the hot tub,

personal bookings/reservations sounds good too,,,,,I'm sure everyones, length of stay will be varied.....(for where ever we decide to lodge at)

Thanks for the good wishes...

gotta run, mouse batteries dying,,,,,but I couldn't resist just trying to answer,,,,,just one more...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Hi all!

Just wanted to say that I'd love to be there, but was wondering what people with kids were thinking? Were you planning on making it a solo trip or bringing families? If it is November than I'm not sure whether I'd be able to make it, because I'm planning on starting a graduate teaching course that year (kids will both be at school then so can start work again- not sure my husband would be too pleased if I put it off for another year- we REALLY need the money).
So anyway my thoughts are is it feasible to do it in July/August, to maybe make it easier for those with families? Or is just too hot as I think has been mentioned?
Well God willing I know I'll find a way to be there wherever or whenever!!
I Know it will be an amazing experience, and I would be devastated if I couldn't be there.

Love Nicola xx
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hiya Nicola....

I understand your concerns too, i have a large family and i was wondering, should i take them or leave them at home with my mom...

If you really... really want to go, then maybe you would be able to take just two days off... uhuumm throw a sicky... 8) :lol: to last a whole week... :wink:

Love Sarah
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Nicola, hello Sarah, I can unnerstand those concerns about bringing children, I've been wondering too. Been Image a lot about lots lately with no firm answers as yet! *sigh* I thought out loud to daughter # 1: "Hmm, I wonder if I brought you along, would I be giving you a lot of my attention, when I really want to be meeting and spending all the little time I have with our 11:11 family!" The reaction was this....Manny, Mathilda and Thalia all cried in unison: "AWWW We wanna meet our 11:11 fambly too!"
It's years away yet, so we shall see hmm?

Love, Petra XXX
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ladies,

well, in case you haven't been following the poll thread, there's been talk of moving the date up to around 2010,,,,,and not waiting 5 yrs...

so we might consider starting to save now, and not thinking oh, I can start saving in a couple of years.....

and I haven't heard any no's to moving it closer.....

also, since it's getting firmer and firmer about the destination being Sedona.....the middle of summer is a definite No....

it's way too hot, through June, July and Aug (I was in Nevada Grand Canyon area in June last year,,,,,and at 6:30 am it was 95 F, already, and hitting 112 by noon.....

the preferred time is spring or fall......I vote for spring, with new life bursting forth, instead of a fall after a burned out summer....

but we need more personal experience on those ideas.....

heck I'm going to throw up some polls....including one for the additon of children.....

pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi all,

memawlaura, mentioned on the country poll site, that the fall would still be hot/muggy and into monsoon weather

I don't think the desert would cool off that fast after a baked summer,

but I do think spring would be cooler, after coming out of the winter, before the summer heat hits.....

I'm having difficulty finding a weather place that will show the year's type of weather.....

also we're still working on ideas for the donations,,,,,,,I think George is coming up with a plan,,,,,other than paypal,,,,,apparently part of our donation would go to paypal and not George.....

as soon as something becomes more feasible,,,we'll toss out the idea, and see how everyone feels about it....

it certainly doesn't stop us from saving those 'pennies from heaven' and I've got quite a few jars saved already......always wondered what I'd ever use them for....

so don't forget to do some weather research on the Sedona area,,,,
and vote on the Spring Fall Poll site,,,,

otherwise, we'll keep chatting here....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Alesandro
Busy Bee

Post by Alesandro »

That sounds like a great idea. Instead of 2012, I don't know, as I haven't done a whole lot of looking into it, but if we made it that date, the year before, for two reasons:

11/11/11 and what if 2012 isn't so good for all of us?

Maybe I'm impatient, lol.

I'll say one thing about Sedona though, its a busy place. Very pleasant town though.

I'll be old enough to go on my own by then, count me in... I love things like this! :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Alesandro

you could check out all the chatter on the two poll sites also, alot of info going back and forth,,,,

I think we're already moving it up to possible May 11, 2010,,,,I'm not sure about a November date, but it's a good one.....
it all depends on 'weather'

we're now voting on a spring or fall meeting.....please vote....

in the end, the largest amout of people agreeing to go to one place on any given date, will be the date and place chosen....

we're just whittling the options down, and getting Georges approval....the Au's have the longest and most expensive way to travel

this is the place recommended by Mo and it's a ways out of Sedona,,,check it out....

if you have any suggestions on any of this, please feel free to pitch in...

pp

http://www.quailridgeresort.com I think that fixed it...
Last edited by peacockplume on Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:? Sorry, I could only cut and paste it over :oops:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

sorry, I must have put it in wrong,

will try to fix it...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

My head is spinning trying to keep up with all the banter!

I would definately want to bring Aleah but am concerned with strong effects. I get dizzy, but just going to a Psychic Fair sends her reeling from all the enegry. Maybe she could work on that until then. Mo' any suggestions?

May sounds perfect for me. Our anniversary is the 4th, "AARGH!" It'll be twenty-five years in 2010! Pretty sure Dave wouldn't mind exploring solo for a couple of days.

Pet,
You'll never see me riding a bike topless! I'd be bruised from head to toe!

Keep the ideas flowing!
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

from Gypsie:
Have you lot read my meditation on the meet up. I'm so confused I posted it on The Secret thread.
here it is gypsie,,,,somehow I managed a copy/paste.....

Hi beautiful souls

Did my AC meditation yesterday and saw us all on the edge of a desert watching a sunset as AJ and Bing were playing firebugs. Well they were getting the fire going for the evening and PP you were in your element.

I have thought about where to post this today emmmm on the 11ers meet up, the poll or the secret shread and I put on my watch as I went down the 12 steps, just in case

I decided to post here as it is something to manifest collectively.

Can't wait and big hugs from Australia

Gypsie

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

from Alesandro
Well, I have this vision of us all meeting in some peaceful place in Sedona, a nice room with good complimentary nature to the surrounding outdoors. So, I heard we might have a location set a ways away from Sedona.

I really can't wait and a part of me of course wants it to be perfect. But now I am realizing it will be perfect with just us there.

You said it in your last line.....all the rest will work out in time,,,,perfectly, as it should be....

so just as a reminder, leave the poll thread, just for the votes, and we'll try to consolidate our Sedona, chat, and questions for this thread...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

PP
Needed to say {{{{{{{{{{{{{I LOVE YOU}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It has already started in my meditation you were in your element girlfriend, I am going to PM Bing and AJ because we were there again.

Personally I can't wait another moment, I am so excited, life was like a spinning wheel two weeks ago I was just zonked and thought I was loosing my mind with the loosing time experience.

I am still not 100% clear where this is all heading but when George said to me
"Your in very safe and loving hands with the 11:11 prgress group family"

something inside my heart went thank you George.

I have made that experience so much more confusing because of my dramatic DNA brain and how my thoughts can get lost in the fog. I know when we meet so many questions will be answered for many. I feel great this morning so thank you for all who PM and posted me words of love.

On another topi, is this where we are setting up the trust accounts for George, Sandy, Geoff and possibly Geoff's partner? If the dates are getting closer it is time to start saving :shock: the money will come I know it will. We have Paypal and Western Union in Sydney, is that a start?

I will post here later on thoughts about the kids? I'm doing a bit of research of camping holidays for our partners who maybe can afford to come to AZ but leave the 11:11 experience for us. It's just a thought, Harry was a bit more impressed when I found this site he and the boys could go to while I was at the retreat and then do something as family.
I know it is so much money but it would be a once in a lifetime thing for us to do.

If it is out of reach then I need to listen to everyone's thought as I am in the same boat with the kids.

Must Run I am running late (whats new?)

Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi sweet one,,,,thank you for the 'love' and back atcha with it... :kiss:

when we go through confusing stuff,,,and seemingly get lost,,,,my favourite thing to do is to read the List Op msgs....it' seems that always the right one pops out to answer my question, sooth my heart, and quiet down the brain....

The donation account thing is being 'worked on',,,,,George has an account at Wells Fargo in the USA, so donations should be able to go there,

it's just the method of getting them there, without posting an account #,,,
Memawlaura's looking into see what WF can suggest.....

George prefers not to use PayPal, as they take a commission, to use their service....and I'm going to call our Royal Bank of Canada, to see how a fund could be set up....so probably someone in the UK, might have to do the same thing....

hint, hint,,,,,,,,,, WHIST pet???????

One thing I am sure of,,,,,we all want to help with the fares, with costing us personally as little as possible in the transferring....

I know up here, when a family has a disaster or whatever, that lots of times a fund/donation account is set up and an account # doesn't have to be revealed, it just goes to the persons name, and the bank puts it in the right account.....

I also know I have deposited $$$ into my sisters account in a different bank, in a different city (although I had her #), with no fees attached....

but transfering funds from one country to another ....may cost....which means we would keep a fund account in each country (in Georges name), and only transfer the funds,,,as flight time comes closer...

it all seemed so simple, when we first thought, Oh I could make a small donation at the end of every month.....(says me)

so I'm asking "Spirit" Please keep this simple for us!!!!!

so you see, there's lots of weird little things to take into consideration....

if anybody has any good ideas, please pop them on this board....

I think that's an awesome idea:
I'm doing a bit of research of camping holidays for our partners who maybe can afford to come to AZ but leave the 11:11 experience for us
then the 11r's wouldn't be stressed on missing any of the events.....especially if non 11r's hubby's were there to take care of the kids.....

see, what a simple solution can pop up for the children,,,,

gypsie,,,,,slow down,,,,,just take it as it comes,,,,late, what's late,,,
all is in perfect order ..... even if it is late, to someone elses schedule....

PP
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Very funny PP with the late jokes :roll: did you read George's post on that experience in meditation, people have gone mad, some thought they were Christ reincarnated and George got off lightly by only loosing two hours.

Well, my tears have dried and the chocie biscuits must come to an end but when I go to walk down in the AC steps I'm not kidding I put on a watch :lol:

It will all come together I know it what an amazing chance for everyone, I feel like I have known you all for years.

Kids are off to bed and I am off to meditate, keep up the good work :D

Much ;ove Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gypsie,
yes, I read the posts on Loosing Time and Georges replies, I will go to that thread to discuss it....

gotta remind ya......this is the Sedona chat thread....

will write you from the other thread, asap...

love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

re donations for G & S ,,,

I just received a msg from George this a.m. and he said we should start the trip donation drive, after Christmas this year,,,,

So as of Jan 1 08, we will be letting everyone know where, and how to send in any donations....

a couple of us are working on several possibilities,,,,and I think it's moving along just great.

It takes time to sort something like this out....

however, Jan 1 is our deadline to get it set up.....

will send more news at it developes....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Earth Angel
Busy Bee

Post by Earth Angel »

Wow I pop in and look what I found! Count me in guys. It would be awesome to finally meet you! :D

Love and hugs,
Barb
Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be.