11'ers Meet Up, What's your Thoughts?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by sleepyhead11 »

I was talking to my mother the other day after a frustrating conversation with my boyfriend who doesn't understand the meaning behind the prompts. I don't think he is meant to understand right now but I digress. She said I should try to find other people as "passionate" about this as I am outside of this message board. I think it really would help to talk to other people are trying to discover or have already discovered how to contact there angels. :)
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
xoStar_StrucKox
New Friend

Post by xoStar_StrucKox »

sleepyhead11 wrote:I was talking to my mother the other day after a frustrating conversation with my boyfriend who doesn't understand the meaning behind the prompts. I don't think he is meant to understand right now but I digress. She said I should try to find other people as "passionate" about this as I am outside of this message board. I think it really would help to talk to other people are trying to discover or have already discovered how to contact there angels. :)
Hi sleepyhead. I understand completely.. i am very private about my spirituality because being mocked makes me very angry. I tend not to talk about it even among friends unless they broach the subject of spirituality..

An ex of mine, called me a witch and a freak and locked me out of his car, after a full day of me predicting bad falls at an equestrian event.

My current boyfriend is tolerant, but not particularly interested in this, which is okay.

I don't have any friends in my day to day life that i could talk about this stuff with, but i am very grateful to have this website where i have been able to find wonderful, loving, like-minded people.

Love
Star
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Barkimmy and Pennysense,
So glad others have kept this thread moving along, I hope we can get together someday real soon. I'm glad to hear someone is from the neighborhood and willing to assist with some information. My husband and I were passing by Sedona about a month ago, he's an over-the-road truck driver and the darndest thing happened, as we approached Arizona leaving New Mexico there was the most distinct arrow in the sky. It was perfectly drawn and lit up, we were both astounded. I had earlier asked if Arizona or New Mexico might be that high energy place to relocate to and requested a sign, I'm just not sure exactly where that was pointing because it was pointing west. Its extremely vast so I guess I better be more specific next time :lol: I still have not been to the town of Sedona but the area is definitely full of energies. I need to get a good camera and take some of these pictures that one was definitely a keeper.

Kim congratulations on your sons wedding plans much excited for all of you. We will just have to find other resources to get everyone to Sedona when the time is right. It really is a very beautiful spot but so many areas are here in the US, as I'm sure they are everywhere.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
Nice to see you on the board. Travelling around would be so exciting!!
Much Love
lilly xoxox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Lilly,
Yes, I'm very grateful to see all the beautiful people, places and experiences. PP keeps trying to get me to write all my experiences traveling on the MB but I need a better laptop, but I'll try to write some in the future.

Whose that beautiful girl in your avvie?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

memawlaura wrote::D Hi Lilly,
Yes, I'm very grateful to see all the beautiful people, places and experiences. PP keeps trying to get me to write all my experiences traveling on the MB but I need a better laptop, but I'll try to write some in the future.

Whose that beautiful girl in your avvie?
Heya Memaw,

So good to see you around. Hope you have been good?

take care,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Yes Geoff, I AM doing great and getting ready for our new way of being. I'm just closing the door on old energies and been real busy gathering many tools to keep my vibrations high and more constant. I will be visiting more on the MB because I sure do miss all of you. :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Everyone!
Dave asked me the other day about where to plan for our next vacation and I couldn't help but wish it was for meeting up with all of you, even though I've been away from the boards for such a long time. Whew, all these lessons to learn!!! I just happened to go to this thread and there were so many sweet avvies of old friends, I just wanted to reach out and give you all a hug!

For those who knew 'oh so long ago' about Aleah's asthma problems, I think we've finally gotten a handle on it. She's back at school this year, (eleventh grade!) happier, wiser, sweeter, and most importantly healthier than ever.

Laura,
Yesterday I drove by the garden we're going to fresh pick all the flowers for the wedding next August, got all choked up thinking about it. Had to pull over and call them to say how much they are loved.

Pretty sweet about the cloud arrow! Can't tell you how many messages I've gotten from them.

Love to all! :kiss:
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
ofek
Family

Re: 11'ers Meet Up, What's your Thoughts?

Post by ofek »

i have a good idea we should try meeting at 11/11/2011
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by gjambor »

New York is the 11th state. :hithere
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

i've not read through all 10 pages and am not sure if the date has changed...
lately when i think of this board- or some of the members here... i am reminded of this thread
i'd love to meet up...

is there a set date/location or is it still in the making?

this has been on my mind for a while now :hithere
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi daemon,

I'm afraid that all that's up for now, is any people in their local areas getting together,,,I've heard of a few meet ups in different places...

as for us in general on the mb,,,we had to shelve the first idea we had...but we've kept the thread going anyway...

see if there's any interest in folks from around your way to get together,,,that would be awesome...

blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

If I have my wish come true and do a road trip with Phil & the kids in a rented RV from east to west USA, I'll try and plan the route to as many 11:11er's as I can, yayyy! But, we're realistically talking in a few years, although Phil was getting excited about next year...never one to do things by half, that lemon! I want to save and have loads to spend over there! He wants to go tomorrow and live like tramps...do a, "Into The Wild" NOOO!!!! 'S'not gunner happen! We're doing it my way on our next holiday.

Failing US, I'd do a trip to England (Thalia's dream destination) hopefully in time to see Gypsy and Light, then Holland, Bruges, Germany, Skandanavia, and back home in time for tea!

I like that we are, if not physically together already, then definitely spiritually, no?

Loves, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good trip that would be Pet,,,

It would have to be a RV for me too,,,actually a big Motor home,,,,same thing?? I think ??

whatever,,,or however,,, if I had that kind of money I'd just fly then rent a local to get around...

flying from Vancouver BC to Miami was a long enough trip,,,I couldn't imagine driving it now...but 20 yrs ago,,,yeah,,,I would have left tomorrow...by the time you got all through the south,,,warm weather places first,,,it wouldn't be too bad up north..

both Allan and I travelled alot,,,,and wondered how we'd to after building a house...

it's been 12 yrs now here,,,and neither one of us are to anxious to hit the road again,,,so I think the wanderlust has dissapated...

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

PP wrote:
if I had that kind of money I'd just fly then rent a local to get around...
That's what Phil wants to do. Flying from London to...say, NY is often than not quite reasonable, not with all of us though! Phil suggested his parents look after the kid's.... :| What? For 6 weeks??? :| Not gunner happen :!: :!: :!: I stated emphatically...

The Wunderlust sure hasn't dissipated with us. However, we helped build Phil's parents third house (and a chalet one summer)when we were pretty young (childless) and I didn't enjoy that one little bit, hahaha! I prefer to remain house-free and die with nothing but the rags I'm wearing, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Petra Wilson wrote:PP wrote:
if I had that kind of money I'd just fly then rent a local to get around...
That's what Phil wants to do. Flying from London to...say, NY is often than not quite reasonable, not with all of us though! Phil suggested his parents look after the kid's.... :| What? For 6 weeks??? :| Not gunner happen :!: :!: :!: I stated emphatically...

The Wunderlust sure hasn't dissipated with us. However, we helped build Phil's parents third house (and a chalet one summer)when we were pretty young (childless) and I didn't enjoy that one little bit, hahaha! I prefer to remain house-free and die with nothing but the rags I'm wearing, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you, Pet XXX
Wow, I'm torn by this thread. :(

I would love to see you guys next year (like in a month or so?). :D But you dare not leave those kiddies behind, from the most wonderful sounding trip. :D

You know, my folks have a camper trailer that you pull with a dually, that they haven't used in years. But it is only a few years old. I feel sure that I could get something worked out for you to rent/use it if that helps! I would reeeaally love to see you guys!! (P.s. they have a dually to pull it with also......)

Not trying to bribe you here....uh..maybe i am.... But I think entice would be a better word.... :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love ya,
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Jody, ya git! I was just telling Sarah how your lovely grin makes me smile whenever I see it. But, I s'pose you'll change it again another time?

Oh, IF we come it'll be in a few years because I'd want the kid's to see America. Thank you, or rather thank your Folks for the offer of a caravan! I bet it's massive? We had a caravan which we all but gave away to a hippy. It was about the size of a Citroen 2 CV and looked like it too! Happy days in THAT thing, I think not!

Love you, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Love ya, :mrgreen:
I formally nickname Jody,,,,," :mrgreen: ",,,,

Pet ,,,
I prefer to remain house-free and die with nothing but the rags I'm wearing,
that can be arranged (it's called a will) (only kidding Pet),,,

besides we can't take it with us,,,,wouldn't want to either,,,I'm sure my stuff,,,clothes or not,,,will not measure up to Mansonia standards and I'll have to leave it all at the door anyway...we won't need it or want it....the replacements are millions of times better...

It sure will be nice,,,sometime,,,,

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi everyone!!

I saw you all talking about travel and i had to chime in :mrgreen: I want to get some travelling done over the next few years. I haven't had a holiday in nearly nine years :meds: There are so many places i want to go! The top of the list at the moment is a snowboarding and skiing trip in New Zealand, and a tropical holiday somewhere where i can just lay on the beach, drink cocktails and do nothing!! I also really would like to go to Greece, especially Mykonos, i have heard great things and it looks beautiful. I also really want to learn a bit of French and go to France! And i have family in England i'd like to see. And i'd really like to see the eastern states of australia and visit G&G :roll I'm 23 and i really want to see the world

Its crazy to think i've been on this board more than five years, and have not met anyone from here in person! And i feel so close to you all... it spins me out to think that we haven't actually met because i've forged some great friendships and i've learned a lot from each of you.

I don't think anyone else on here is from Perth. So an 11:11 meet up here would consist of me, myself, I, and any midwayer who feels like attending. :)

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi everyone :hithere .......

As you know, the 2010 Winter Olympics are being held here in "Beautiful BC", Canada this February.
I was wondering if anyone from this Board is planning to attend and if so, I would love to meet you if possible.
Wish I could offer you all room and board as well, but... :sorry:.
Wish I owned a hotel. Wish it was Summer and you could all camp in my yards (there's frost on 'em this morning). Wish I owned one or two of those chalets on Whistler. Wish I had millions of dollars. Wish I had.... time to stop now :roll: :? .
Anyhow, any Olympics enthusiasts coming over to my beautiful neck of the woods this Feb.? I'd love to meet you. :D

Cheers, Brian.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

brianm wrote:Hi everyone :hithere .......

As you know, the 2010 Winter Olympics are being held here in "Beautiful BC", Canada this February.
I was wondering if anyone from this Board is planning to attend and if so, I would love to meet you if possible.
Wish I could offer you all room and board as well, but... :sorry:.
Wish I owned a hotel. Wish it was Summer and you could all camp in my yards (there's frost on 'em this morning). Wish I owned one or two of those chalets on Whistler. Wish I had millions of dollars. Wish I had.... time to stop now :roll: :? .
Anyhow, any Olympics enthusiasts coming over to my beautiful neck of the woods this Feb.? I'd love to meet you. :D

Cheers, Brian.
Hi Brian
I hadn't heard about the olympics, that's great. If i ever decide to head to Canada, i will be dropping you a line buddy :bana: :hithere You seem like in we in Australia would say, a really good bloke! And believe me, Canada is on the list! Sooo beautiful there :shock:

You had frost on the grass this morning you say, i assume it is winter there then? We have just entered summer and it is starting to get pretty hot :meds:
To be honest with you i really don't like it. I'm English. I hate this heat. So uncomfortable. The only time it's nice is when you're at the beach!!! Tomorrow we're looking at 37 celsius in Perth.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

I better start saving for my plane ticket now then :D

Can we go to Vegas? That is near Arizona isn't it? Lol. Can we make it when it's really HOT too, so I can get a tan, hehehe. :lol:

Please forgive me i'm a BRIT and i've never been to the States before :(

Seriously, I am definitely interested in meeting up with all you lovely people.

xx
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Sorry, just noticed the date this post was started.

Does that mean the meet would be in 3 yrs time now and not 5, and would that be in 2012 still?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hey, Star...
I hadn't heard about the olympics, that's great. If i ever decide to head to Canada, i will be dropping you a line buddy :bana: :hithere You seem like in we in Australia would say, a really good bloke! And believe me, Canada is on the list! Sooo beautiful there :shock:
Well, I suppose it would make sense that you haven't heard of the Winter Olympics, as I don't suppose you get a lot of ice and snow where you live :lol: . Winter Sports can't be all that popular in Australia and the last time I looked, you didn't have a National Hockey team either :roll: .
Oz has always done very well in the Summer Olympics though....... so as you would say, "no worries" :bana:
*(thanks very much for your kind words, Star. You're a Sweetheart :D )

We're just into our first "cold snap" (of many to come) and my Koi pond has it's first coat of ice. Guess I'll put the shrimp away 'till Spring now.......
Have fun at the beach!!

Cheers, Brian.
Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

KNOK :?: :scratch:

:baby :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :o :arrow: :arrow: :D

:bigsmurf: :?: