The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

hi ella and all,

nah ella,,,babbling permitted at the international not so secret coffee house....

just if you're the first one on for the day,,,you're serving... :lol: :lol: :lol:
only kidding....

loved to hear about Alice...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

lilly wrote:Hi Pet,
That's really funny. Over here going to the loo in the bush can be hazardous with tics, snakes, spiders and flies. Glad you enjoyed yourself, hey, I thought my family were the only lunatics......
love lilly xxxx :lol:
Hey Lil' Lilly, where I'm going next you can give me some advise on how to avoid your afore-mentioned beasties!!

We are going soon, and alas! the stuff we have accumilated has to stay here till we find a permenant place in...oh I nearly said it, but i can't because I swore to myself that I would tell Sandy first before I revealed all...(wish it was Australia, but it isn't...it's still a foreign speaking country and Phil (the-crazy-assed-son-of-loony-what-the hell-did-i-marry-him-for-WALLY) swore me to secrecy, lest it didn't all fall into place!
(I will say this much....we'll be living in a tent for the next month, with no lecky and guess who's cooking?)

Oh whatever! Who cares? You know what I would like? Warm evenings, the occasional thunder storm; and lots of funny, great people all around me for company! What I have is so-not that! But it will be very soon!

Pray for Mathilda please? She is so ill She's seeing people occasionally! Scabby kid's screaming in her face! Big men in black suits walking round her bed and staring at her!! Pregnant women screaming and thumping their bellies and shouting at her at the foot of the bed!
I told her: "Lay off the Night Nurse will ya!" But she didn't laugh. Bad sign!
She made Thalia sleep next to her tonight, then came down here with me an hour later...said she saw the men in black again!!
She's has a fever and can't eat a thing, except coke (which she usually hates...honest! she can't abide the stuff) and salt-sticks!
I made her a tuna-cheese-salad on rye and chicken stock soup. She managed half of it and was delerious 4 hours afterwards!
She says the place is so haunted, it is like a waiting room at Heathrow Airport (not those exact words, mind). I have to kind of agree with her, having glimpsed men black suits. Oh I dunno!! All I know is, I'll be glad to rid of this place!!!

I love you ALL sooo much and I'm a tad....ya know... :roll:

Pet XXX
k
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey dear Pet,

I feel so bad for Mathilda,,,,I sure hope she gets over it soon,,,,

Since you're moving temporarily to 'tent' land,,,,it won't be bad with the 'warm' weather....

I had to do 5 months in a tent,,from May to Oct...when we sold our house and moved down island,,,,and couldn't find a place.......with 7 dogs....

oh yes,,,that was a bit of a strain.....well, the dogs had the tent, and I had a little camper,,,,so I felt like I was in the Ritz.....but Allan was away from Mon to Fri......at least you have interactive children to keep you company......

try conversation night after night with 7 dogs....ah huh!!!!!

When people talked to me,,,,I had difficulty not to say 'woof woof'....

Blessings to you and yours Pet.....I will send healing for Mathilda,,,and if it's ok,,,,put her on our Reiki healing list....

love and light to you,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
ella
Busy Bee

Post by ella »

Five months in a tent?! Oh, well, a camper. Still. I bet there are some good stories that go along with that!

Petra, I don't know your story so I will try to backtrack and figure out what it is you are talking about. I hope everything is okay. :?
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
I'm praying for Mathilda to get well and you all to be safe in that house. It's a shame you couldn't have stayed with family and let Phil find a place to settle, then you all go there. Pet, no wonder you're upset.....all I can say is do not drink whilst living in that house.......Can't wait for you to get out of there. A tent sounds like an adventure if you're on holidays, if you think of it that way, it sounds better...
Fly spray, good vision and a sense of the ridiculous is what's needed in the bush here. Oh, and quick reflexes......to swat the mozzies...and run like a minute miler to escape wild pigs, snakes, and goodness knows what else.........ha. I love it here.....but don't really go out bush.
Take care now and get some lovely rosemary to put around the house, smells so nice and helps keep them old ghosties away.
Love lilly xxxxxx Kisses for the kids xxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
You cracked me up with your tent experience.......woof, woof. Lol That would have been an experience.
Last night as we sat in the car waiting to go into the place where the meditation group sits. A car pulled up in front of us with PP111 on the number plate.....then across from that was AUM. My friend actually spotted them first....that is quite a coincidence........
Last night meditation was just beautiful and I felt total peace........I said in my mind Thankyou, thankyou....my mother took a long time to come back and was very relaxed. Tonight we are going back to learn EFT. Tapping the meridians to clear emotional blockages. My friend saw many American Indians....
I felt a presence with me very strongly and healing was being directed to one of the other ladies.....the lady running the group sensed this also.....
she is very well grounded and a true Lightworker..... :kiss:
Hi elle, I wish you could come and groom my little doggie, she's a Jack Russell x Maltese. Cute and very smart....too smart. LUV2
Love lilly xxxxx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Lilly,,,

well, at first you're seeing peacocks and owls,,,,now you get it on licence plates....you poor girl....(just kiddin)

that was odd though,,,must admit,,,,but i am doing alot more meditating too...

so maybe that was the msg....(she's actually doing it.....aummmmmm)

I have a beautiful recording of the Dalai Lama,,,singing a healing prayer,,

and he started it out with two very deep.....aummmmmmm's....

maybe that's the msg,,,,I should listen to it some more...

Thanks Lil',,,,,,I should write a book on the antics of 7 dogs and me in the woods.......the very first winter,,,,was a 'test' for sure....

oh,,,almost forgot,,,,type EFT into your browser,,,you can get an e-book for free on it.....how to do it,,,,pictures.......everything....it's great...
and easy to do....

Hugs to your Mum xoxo
love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by our lovely Coffee House and keep in touch with you all, and keep practicing my "relatively short posts" (though who knows how successful that's likely to be?! :roll: :lol:) Our week-long visit with our friend from NYC went really well. She had a lot of anxious, difficult big-city energies on her when she first got here, and serious questions about whether or not to remain in her marriage, but we consulted the I Ching with her, and they said pretty clearly that she and her husband are meant to be together, and to work on the marriage -- she'd been afraid to ask, but was really relieved to get that response, because in her heart, that's what she really wants too.

She and I had a good spa day last Wednesday -- the cedar enzyme bath was pretty interesting. We were given a cup of herbal tea mixed with some plant-based enzymes to drink beforehand, and then we sat covered up to our necks with cedar chips for 20 minutes. The cedar chips heat up and get deliciously warm, the same way a compost pile does, and work with the enzymes from the tea to release toxins from the body. We just fell into a kind of meditative trance for the 20 minutes, and the spa attendant came in a couple of times to put cool, wet towels on our foreheads and give us sips of water. It felt like what I'd imagine a very mild sweat lodge to be, and we really did feel lighter afterwards.

Since she left on Saturday, Ron and I have been palm-healing ourselves like crazy to get all the energies off of us that she initially brought in (since she has such a large channel capacity in general), and the corresponding energies it stirred up in us, but it was definitely a time of mutual growth and enrichment for all of us, and today the energies are finally beginning to calm down a little more!

After having been signed up for Oprah's webinars with Eckhart Tolle on A New Earth for all these weeks and not gotten the book or attended any of them yet :roll:, I finally went and bought it as an e-book from ebooks.com. I'm on Chapter 3 now, and it's really good so far -- it's great that Oprah is doing this for free, and on this scale, I'll bet it really has the potential to contribute to a mass shift in planetary consciousness and real social change! Ron and I are planning to go back and start watching the webinars we've missed so far.

PP, No problem; regardless of when Allan saw the owl silk hoop :lol:, the important thing is that he really liked it! :D So, PP, you are serving the coffee-house drinks this time around, eh? I just tried this really good brand of chai tea called "Chai Baba" :D at the coffee house next to our post office the other day -- it's far spicier than most chais and really good! But I'll take whatever kind of chai you've got! Could you please also add a bit of cocoa to it, to make it a chocolate chai?! Mmm! :D

I enjoyed reading your info about the Samoyeds! I'm a dog and animal lover too, and I've always loved all the northern dog breeds as well! Back in Colorado, I used to live with a couple of wonderful dogs, Dusty, a red heeler (who's quite a character; I wrote about her once, way back when, in this thread), and Tess, a border collie, both smart and wonderful dogs. They still live back there with my ex-husband. The red heelers, if I recall correctly, don't ever shed except for like once a year when they "blow coat" (yes, that's the official term for it! :lol:) Here's a picture of Dusty (a.k.a Dusty Mae) and Tess (a.k.a. Tessie Mae):

Oh yes, Pet, I've certainly had to get out of the car to pee in ditches or behind trees during car trips before; I'm pretty sure we've all had to do that at some time or other! :lol: It's much harder in the eastern side of Colorado, which is all plains (classified technically as a semi-arid desert), where there aren't any trees to squat behind! :roll: Here in the redwoods in California it's no problem at all! :D (Though, like you said, Lilly, there's some pretty dense underbrush here too, so the insects and spiders are definitely a consideration around here as well! :shock:)

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Mathilda is so sick :( -- I've asked that many angels surround her. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy It will indeed be good for you all to get out of that place! :shock: I look forward to hearing the "mystery location" you're moving to, once it is okay to disclose that information! It is a blessing that your month of living in a tent will be during the spring, as PP mentioned, and looking at it as an adventure, as Lilly mentioned, will probably help as well. If it helps any, just imagine all the stories you'll have to tell about it afterwards! (PP, that sounded like quite an adventure you had with the tent, camper and 7 dogs, by the way! :lol:)

Welcome, Ella, to the 11:11 community, and to the "Not-So-Secret International Coffee House Thread!" You're right, this thread is like a big communal blog! With several cups of coffee, tea or hot chocolate (or your favorite coffee-house drink of choice!) and several free evenings, you might be able to read through it all! And if you do, you'll see pretty much right away that "babbling" is perfectly fine here! :lol: Your ideas about mirrors explaining the universe, that sounds interesting! I, for one, would be glad to hear your thoughts on it, and this thread is the perfect place for such conversation! :D

As I recall, I saw I picture of Alice somewhere in one of your other posts. She is beautiful, and you did a great grooming job on her! :D

Lilly, it sounds like you had a wonderful meditation experience, and saw a lot of great prompts on license plates -- we see a lot of license-plate prompts around here lately too. "Mozzies," I assume that's Aussie for mosquitos? I love learning all the international slang from these threads! :D Rosemary will keep the ghosts away, eh? That's a good thing to remember! I've heard of EFT but haven't tried it yet -- you'll have to let us know what your first experiences with it are like. Jack Russels are cute little dogs, and so smart...I'm not familiar with Maltese though. By the way, I see that your last post was 2:22 my time! :D

I gotta run for now, but as always, it's so nice talking to you all!

Much Love to each and every one of you LUV2,
Aqua Deb
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hope your lil one is feeling better Petra. *hugs* for her.

PP..oh my,that was a laugh. Thankyou.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Ladies,

No, Deb,,,officially I'm not serving today,,,,

:lol: :lol: :lol: I told ella that the first one to post on any day,,had to serve.....and she was first on this a.m. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but I do have some fresh whipped cream that I thought might go very nicely on top of that chai,,,,,with some additional chocolate sprinkes...

so I'll serve you a special...(with cocoa too)!!!!!

I love these coffee and tea days,,,,,no calories!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cedar bath, must have been interesting.....I'm so glad you're not allergic to cedar.....alot of people are,,,,and it acts like a poison on them...
my Dad in law is one....

and I put the tiniest drop in a massage oil (for me),,,which my friend used on me.....my arms broke out in a red rash,,,,,,she didn't thank goodness...

I'd forgotten about what cedar, can do......lots of loggers get cedar poisoning.........so glad you weren't affected....but now I know it's something I couldn't do....

Glad to hear you went out and bought A New Earth.....

Ron and I have been palm-healing ourselves like crazy to get all the energies off of us that she initially brought in (since she has such a large channel capacity in general), and the corresponding energies it stirred up in us,
wait till you get to Chapter 5,,,,,you will instantly connect with your friends pain body.....

after watching the class,,,then reading Ch 5 again....and getting a better understanding.....I had a good Ah Ha moment....

you know how we often talk about meeting people and not liking them,,,or feeling agitated....(now I know why!!)

so we say,,,,when you go out,,,protect yourself with white light....and such things.....so I wonder if it would help to not encounter someone elses pain body????

perhaps a question I should send in for next weeks class....

but Ch 5 on the pain body,,doesn't end there....Ch 6 is called "Breaking Free....

What's good about the book,,,,is that you can go over it,,,again and again,,,till it really 'clicks',,,,,then you've just released and energy field..

Last night Oprah said that now 11 million people have linked into the streaming broadcast.....

Oh Yes,,,,,I think this is making a huge.....transformation and it's like a wave.....
I'll bet it really has the potential to contribute to a mass shift in planetary consciousness and real social change!
and it's already a happening......

something like this had to happen to start waking up people on a large scale......and the nice thing is,,,,,once one awakening happens to yourself,,,another one comes along,,,and another and another....

and we get to learn,,,,after the awakening,,,,,how to change....how to put it into practise......

and the incredible awareness of it all,,,,,is that it brings us into Presence...

I took the web class of Donna D'Ingillo's 7 Steps to Stillness,,,,

and the whole thing 'gelled',,,,,,it's been quite the experience,,,,doors opening......lovely,,,just lovely....

Donna said not to try analyze it,,,,just let it unfold like a rose....she said,,
After all, a rose doesn't think about when it will blossom into the fullness of its beauty...

how's the chai????

love ppxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Heather,

I'll have to space out my sammy stories,,,,but i do have a hum dinger for ya....and it has to do with the first winter on the property....

then there was the plane crash.....actually that happened within the first week of my being here....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
AJ

Post by AJ »

Hang in there Pet. I am praying for you and your family! Give Mathilda a big hug and kiss from me!

Oh and you better include Thalia and Manny too. Don't want them to feel left out of the love. Maybe only a hug for Manny though! Ha Ha
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

peacockplume wrote:Heather,

I'll have to space out my sammy stories,,,,but i do have a hum dinger for ya....and it has to do with the first winter on the property....

then there was the plane crash.....actually that happened within the first week of my being here....

love pp
:shock:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I've not felt like posting for ages... Just gonna get me a cafe latte... :) Petra.... Are you really homeless and having to sleep in a tent...? Maybe i read it wrong.. gosh no wonder you are so miffed and P&^%%ed... every day.. i would be too. Sending healing vibes to your lovely daughter... (gosh i've had a nasty virus, more like bubonic plague that has lasted since January 20th.. i got it from Malaysia.. this is my first day of feeling a little bit normal.. i am left feeling TOTALLY exhausted, very depressed) :( Just hope this summer sun arrives soon to cheer me up a little... it's been quite cold in the UK this year) I'm just trying to lose some weight at the moment, been munching on chocs for a good year and piled on the pounds, has anyone ever tried the Slimming world diet, it's brilliant, you eat loads and loads of food, more than i am used to eating.. I can't eat eggs and bacon plus two slices of toast for breakfast, i would feel stuffed after that much food.. but on this diet you can eat tons of food, it's about balancing out your carbs and proteins, on a protein day all meats etc are free you could eat 20 chickens or steaks and still lose weight at the end of the week as long as you only eat a teeny portion of carbs.. aparently we get fat because we eat equal amouts of carbs and proteins together, the key is to eat less of a portion of either one in a meal, then presto, you lose the fat... alright diet ramble over with, i'm no good with diets, never been on one before... :cry: It's torture...

AJ you never told us all about your travels, i thought you went camping recently...

Got to go....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sarah,
Glad to hear you're on the mend from that nasty bug ...the diet sounds interesting and does make sense. I might give it a go....Hope you soon feel good as new. Love lilly xx :sunny:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Lilly.... i've not tried the diet myself as of yet, i don't understand the rules.. takes me ages to work it out...I believe it is the best out there because you learn how to eat healthy and balance certain foods in your stomach, aids in digestion and prevents many diseases of the gut too... i'm off... :)

Thanks and take care...

Love Sarah
Last edited by nasra1996 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp, Aquadeb and Everyone,
The EFT was great and I started working on issues straight away......what a great tool to have. It's good to get that feeling of being your own best friend, that's how I'm feeling at the moment.
pp,
As we got out of the car ready to go into the same place where meditation is held I started thinking about the prompts that I've seen which seem to relate to you. Thinking oh, this week it didn't happen, blow me down right there in a shop window was a picture of a yellow Wolf's head with the name ECHO in big capitals. I know your Echo isn't a wolf but it was close.......Lol Have a great day.
Love lilly xxxx :sunny:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh Lilly,

That's hilarious.....and not too far off either,,,since the samoyed, a northern breed,,,,is actually the next down in line from the wolf....

that's pretty good.....but just to make sure,,,you got the Echo,,,just so you'd know...

I'll put her picture up now....

glad to hear you liked the EFT....it's pretty incredible...

How did you like the chapter on the pain body?????,,,,that bit about him picking up the ladies energy field, almost made me phone in and tell him to surround himself in light,,,,before he opens up and soaks it in....

next week......freeing ourselves from the pain body... I'm reading it now.

Sarah,,,sorry to hear you've been so under the weather,,,,will send you some healing energy.....take care,,,,,lots of rest....and really, don't worry about dieting,,,until you've got some health back.....

I think a visit to a nutritionist would be a better bet than following a diet...sensible eating habits,,,,good exercise,,,,,and water,,,rest,,fresh air, and sunshine.....that'll put you right...

love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
That was the shape of the head, Echo it was you.....this is very interesting. :lol:
I think if we stay in the Now, then we don't attract problems and everything goes as it would if we didn't get in the way. Isn't the pain body the Ego, I think so. :stars: Transforming it gently otherwise it goes wild...... :twisted:
I'm loving the EFT. Mum was working with it last night and is happy she learned it. Love lilly xxxxx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,
about the pain body??? page 181 gives a good understanding of how it becomes part of the ego when we don't recognize it for what it is...

page 173 he says...the pain body and the ego are close relatives...

pretty revelatory stuff there....

It's a good thing they're doing a chapter a week,,,,gives a person time to really understand just what is being talked about....

plus more practise staying in the 'now'...

anyway,,,,

had some more computer problems that I think are finally really corrected and it had to do with the wireless router and airlink....

now I just need to get onto learning the Vista operating system...

loves to everybody...
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
It's just really the part of us that's hurt and on an unconscious level we act out or clash with others. To me it's a good indicator of where we are at. Only the Ego can be hurt. Lol....
I've been having some very interesting synchronicities. Years ago when learning to drive, the guy who taught me was a very advanced medium....I lost touch with him a long time ago....lately I have been seeing the same type of driving school car in my direct vicinity. The other night I was sitting at my daughters computer looking on the internet. She was watching a movie and all of a sudden in the dialogue someone said his complete name, then another actor in the next frame said, 'are you on the internet'. It was funny, even my daughter noticed it......
Last night I went to a friends house for dinner and had such a good time. They cooked all the food in a webber barbeque.......we listened to music and I haven't enjoyed myself like that for so long.....it felt so good to be free. We laughed, talked, danced and thoroughly enjoyed the evening under the stars, going inside to eat.........my partner was away down the coast playing in a band. I've realised that basically I am a sunny, happy, fun loving, creature. Very sensitive to subtle energies, in which case I can set the boundary for when to become involved in situations which could cause me grief. Keeping in mind what Eckhart says I am now aware......this is the info which helps me. To know......we can choose.
Love lilly xxx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,
Yess I think that's the crux o the matter too,
To know......we can choose.
love pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
I was meditating earlier in the sun and it felt so wonderful...I could here the man next door swearing under his breath and banging things around ...Lol I quickly thought....which one would I rather choose...he represented the 'thinking critical part of the mind' . The message is getting through to me loud and clear...... :roll:
I've been invited out for dinner again tonight.....someone loves me..... LUV2.
lilly xx :lol:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

lilly wrote:Hi pp,
I was meditating earlier in the sun and it felt so wonderful...I could here the man next door swearing under his breath and banging things around ...Lol I quickly thought....which one would I rather choose...he represented the 'thinking critical part of the mind' . The message is getting through to me loud and clear...... :roll:
I've been invited out for dinner again tonight.....someone loves me..... LUV2.
lilly xx :lol:
AAaaawwww!!!!! I can feel it too!! lol

Liz
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly and ladies,

well, Lil,,,,how'd your dinner go,,,,mmmmmwonderful I bet...

yes it's pretty incredible,,,when we can just stop,,,in the moment,,and choose where we want to be....

I've had a busy weekend,,,,so not much 'boardin'

Sunday,,and Allan's working,,,to it's some catch up for me,,,but I'm not doing much...

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation: