The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everyone!...I can't believe I missed so many posts here...Been a crazy kind of week but you guys will never believe this...George and I had an adventure! :bana: We took off for gold country for a short three day camp out and wow did we have fun (sprinkled in amongst all the trouble a couple rookie campers can get into. :roll: ) I had to laugh cause I'm a cold water sook myself... and dern it the first time I went to take a much needed shower in camp the hot water knob wouldn't turn. ( Believe me I tried and tried to get it to go!) So I gingerly washed off in sissy fashion grimacing the whole time...Later on in the bath house I ran into a lady just finishing her shower and I commented on the cold water. She said, "Oh no it was nice and warm."... :? warm? " Well,mine was cold!"... she then proceeded to tell me that to get warm water all you had to do was put a dollar coin in the little box on the wall that I hadn't seen until just that moment. :duh I sure enjoyed the shower after that...well once I understood that I was on a timer as well. :roll: No long showers for this whimpy girl!

Kendra...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting photos of little kalani! He is just the cutest little baby! PP and I were just thinking of you the night before and hoping you and the family were well. You have my prayers, sweetie... you and the whole family. I am glad to hear that things are smoothing out. Are you starting to get into a comfortable routine now. It seems like it with the fabulous multitasking you are doing. :D My hats off to all you moms with little ones. :sunflower: You all are absolutely amazing woman who can work circles around the likes of me! :shock: ((((KENGE))))

PP, please tell Laura George and I said hello and we are thinking of her. Hope she is continuing to improve. Has she had her knee cap surgery yet?

Okay ole lazy bones here better get back to work. :geek: I love you guys! :kiss:
(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,

Glad to hear your trip was alot of fun,,,cold water and all :lol: :lol:

No, Laura hasn't had the knee surgery yet, probably next week...I'll let you all know when it gets scheduled.

Having an open house this weekend, and someone coming to view tomorrow....

so keep those fingers crossed and we'll talk soon..

I'm figuring out the time zones for a three way, but it's too early for eastern time

and,,,,,did you find '\gold' :bana:

it's 2:30 am for me and I only got up to let the cat out,,wait for him to come back and let him in again..

well, I best get some shut eye...

love and blessings to everyone pp :kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi everyone! Just a little note to tell you all how much I appreciate you! I'm off for the weekend (just home...but nice).

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Guys...
PP wrote:
and,,,,,did you find '\gold'
... Not even a tiny spec of gold dust. :lol: Ahh well...it was still fun... There was this huge tree next to our campsite completely covered in white blossoms. Everytime the wind blew the blossoms filled the air like snow! gorgeous! :D

Hope you enjoy a peaceful week end, Clare! :kiss: ... and everybody else too! :loves
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I always like to bring this thread back up, because this is my "comfort" thread! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!! This is like our "kitchen".....

Love, Clare
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello everyone... :kiss:

Sandy you really made me belly laugh with your adventure :lol: Yes I too am a cold water sook :shock: I read somewhere that lightworkers dont like cold water so thats my excuse and Im sticking with it :!:

Peacockplume I pray all goes well with your house...so many of us are needing to change for some reson. Kendra I am so overwhelmed by the beauty of your little baby, he is so special and has chosen you as his mummy :loves I pray all goes well for Laura and her surgery :finger:
I remember my first fossicking trip with my dad, I found a saffire, tiny little thing, yet I became obsessed and dug out this massive hole in the bank of a dry river bed with my son who was only seven at the time. We managed to fill an egg cup and ever since then he has been obsessed with fossicking, buying an ultra fantastic metal detector. :roll It amazes me that how this one holiday set the course for him to become a gold prospector. :!:

I pray all is well for everyone :loves

In love and light

Light1
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Light, I was just thinking of you and Gypsy yesteday. Hope you guys are enjoying this gorgeous Saturday...

When you talked of your son I couldn't help but be grateful once again to a man who sort of befriended us and made our whole camping experience a lot more comfortable. He was an avid gold prospector too and taught us a few things about panning and the best places to look for gold... I just had a blast collecting all different kinds of Quartz ... forget the gold! :lol: I love rocks and shells of every discription...Drives George nuts sometimes as I can't take my eyes off the sand on our beach walks. Our garage is full of bags and buckets of "my treasures..."

Oh I have baby news of my own... :D I am now officially a great Aunt. My nephew and wife had a baby boy this week... Little Conner and Mom and Dad are doing well... :bana:
Life is good! :happy
Love,
Sandy
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to all... :hithere

I get the collecting...when i am in a craetive mood I make wind chimes and collages. Once i covered a lovely little box with shells and other bits and pieces and gave it to a friend for her birthday...she loved it.

I have finally landed...transition from one life to another can be a bit turbulant but I am finally grounded and keeping life as simple as I can.

The oneness is at work again...connecting through thoughts...amazing :bana:

Lots of love to everyone, I became a great aunt also last week, Gypsy is now a grandma for the third time, he is adorable and we are visiting them tomorrow. :kiss:

Great to be back...In love and Light...Anne
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi everyone :hithere :kiss:

It's been awhile again :roll: , sure don't know what's keeping me busy,,I am managing to get alot more meditating done...and that's always a good thing.

Hi Light...I like you're term 'fossicking'....give Gypsydoodle my congrat's..wow 3 x a gramma,,,too cool...

and Sandy,, you never mentioned you were also collecting quartz.....sit yourself in a circle of it the next time you meditate....and I'll say no more...just remember that quartz is a natural amplifier.... :sunflower:

and a great auntie too....man,,they're popping out everywhere!!! two of my nieces had babies last year and one of them is having another at the end of January....they all think it'll be another boy...(at least my sister does)....so that'll make me a great auntie 4x...

GUESS WHAT!!! it's 'snowing'....snowed all day yesterday, and we got about a foot....apparently the southern end of vancouver island (us) got the worst of it.....actually it was the pacific northwest that got it...

I'm beginning to wonder if we're really supposed to be leaving :cry:

seems to me a couple of years ago it snowed early...I think I might have to do a gentle rain dance...

we had some people come on Friday,,lucky them...and a couple that were coming from vancouver cancelled for Sat....good thing, or we likely would have had company... :shock: which would have been ok,,we just would have put them up in the suite downstairs....(now that is fixed up that way and not my hodgepodge of stuff)

it's been snowing a fine snow all morning...starting to give all the evergreens a heavy drooping coat of snow...

last night the sky was clear (early on) and the full moon was making all those wonderful diamonds in the snow...it was really beautiful...

ah maybe that's why we're still here....one last snow experience... :?

Laura and Rob are now at his brothers (&wife's) in Louisiana....at least she has the warm weather!!! I'll write a note on her thread...

well, we can't plan anything till the house sells...and there's enough good weather to get through a mtn pass in Washington...it's called the Snoquamie, and I may have misspelled it...but it sounds like that...

I plug away at sorting out stuff, but I'm pretty much at the point of no return...if I pack away anything else,,I'll be living out of suitcases....

and since it's 4 wks away from xmas....well...it looks like we'll be here for that....it could be really crazy though.....I remember when we built our home,,,we moved everything out of storage on the 6th of Dec...and there was NO snow....

that would be pretty cool...pardon the pun....

yesterday, the phone line went out....the internet satellite had so much snow on it I couldn't use it...however,,,we didn't lose power...not that it would have mattered....just a flip of a switch and the genny takes over.

Allan says we might lose it again...so I'm madly trying to catch up....

love and blessings to everyone...and special loves to all those new babies...

they're very special,,,rose crystal children (so I hear)

:kiss: pp
Daily Affirmation:
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

hello everyone... :hithere

PP you really made me sit up when you called all these new babies Rose Crystal Children...I am an avid collector of crystals and have many books which I love, using them in my healing sessions and stuffing them down my bra every day LOL...funny when I forget they are there and when getting undressed they fall onto the floor :lol:

When I change my sheets I always find them in my bed too, falling asleep with them on my chakras....mum keeps complaining I am going to ruin her washing machine because they turn up in there as well :shock:

Back to the Rose Children...I assume its Rose Quartz and the heart Chakra stuff that is bringing so many special babies through at this time. My youngest daughter is expecting in early May, her first after years of trying. That makes 7 grandchildren for me...6 neices and nephews and 11 grand ones. All of these babies have a specialness about them...PP I checked Gypsyies babies aura and WOW it is pink....We just have to look at Kendras beautiful baby to see these children will bring so much love into the world. Personally after raising three Indigo kids I will be pleased about having a rest :shock:

PP could you please post a bit more information on Rose Crystal Children, I have books on Indigoes and Rainbows but have never heard of Rose children until today...I am facinated

In love and Light

Anne (light1)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love all this talk about snow!!! :bana: I can just picture your home, PP, surrounded by the beautiful "white stuff!" I used to love to stand outside in the snow during the full moon it was like daylight with the snow so effectively amplifying the moon's reflected light. Peaceful and quiet... I found it aided the natural connectiveness we feel towards the universe and meditation exercises were a breeze during these times... hmmm... that is, until the numbing cold set in. :shock: should have learned the spiritual art of Tumo, huh?

I'll try meditating in a circle of quartz as you suggested and keep alert for uplifting diferences. Thanks for that!
It's good to hear that Laura has that rough trip behind her and is settled somewhere warm to heal and recouperate. I think of her often... hoping and praying each day gets better and that injured leg of her mends as it should. (((((LAURA))))

How about you, sis? Are you well and continuing to see improvement in your own physical condition? I hope at least those card playing muscles are now up to scratch. ;) :love

Light, I laughed out loud at some of the crystal visuals you provided in your last post. :lol: I have another friend, who does the same thing. I must say that is an interesting way to clense the stones of collected energies. ;)

Love to all you amazing gals (guys too)!
:loves Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi everyone! :hithere The only time I love snow is during the holidays. Otherwise, warmth and sunshine are my thing. I have heard that about rose quartz, and I would love to look into that further. I love these posts!

Love, Clare
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Anne, Sandy and Clare,,,(and everyone else too)...

well about these rose crystal children,,,,hmmm

I know it has something to do with 'clarity'....just trying to remember where I read about it...I do know that Jennifer Hoffman (Uriel Heals) has written alot about the Indigo's that are now in their middish 20's...and there were crystal's before them...but these crystals being born now will have a 'purpose/mission' waaaaay different than what we've seen...
and I do know what you mean about a rest after the indigo's :lol: :lol:
did you notice alot of bi-polar problems???

now these precious ones,,,being called rose crystals...I think you have it spot on with the reference to the heart chakra.....

(and i think it's also the start of the preparation of our age of light and life)

we are definitely in the stage of learning to live from the heart (love) and not the mind (ego) and rightly so,,,,for,,as these new children come in,, it's going to take alot of care and understanding to provide the right environment for their growth.....

did you also know that alot of the small children with (special needs), are actually the forerunners of the new crystals....and so far all that's been happening with them is 'drugging them up' without the knowledge care and love necessary for their growth....there's notrhing wrong with those children,,,,they just live in a really different space/dimension/energy than we are in....(and we're getting out of it,,day by day,,even moment by moment..

what the lessons we're getting :shock:

that's so wonderful about Gypsy's new grandbaby,,,,pink indeed!!!

we need to learn (quickly) how to be in sync with this new/fresh energy and to stay away from the lower/negativity that is so damaging..
and so easy to fall into....

the methods we're using are working really well,,,,just sometimes we have to remind each other.. :finger:

and YES, Sandy,,,improvement is happening....pain is really on the out!!! got rid of one of my meds....had to boost one other up,,,but the good news is that,,,my pain level has gone down to "0"....soon I'll start reducing another one,,,but it has to be gradual....

well apparently we're in this freeze for about a week....then warm and rain....(c'mon buyers) although I know it won't happen until all things are 'just right' and I have patience for that....

be talking with you all soon...lobe and blessings...pp :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'll have to ask my friend with 3 new rose crystals what she knows and where from...
Daily Affirmation:
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow I haven't been here in a over a month!! I soo miss you guys! I think about everyone all the time, so you are always in my heart even when I am away. Ever since Kalani was born, I am barely on the computer. Usu. just pop on to check my mail and such - but having time to sit down and type is rare! He's very much worth it though. I cannot believe it but he's 12 weeks today!!! :shock: :!: The time is going by so quickly, and while I am happy that things are smoothing out, as Sandy said, I can't help but have mixed emotions about my little one growing up! They are babies for so little time. I am just trying to enjoy him as much as posible. He's a really wonderful baby.
peacockplume wrote:Dear Kenge,

Wow,,,,,such a precious bundle,,,,congratulations to a dear family and thank you for those wonderful pictures.

you might find this hard to believe, but it's true,,,,and as soon as Sandy see's your emails she'll verify what I'm about to tell you.

Yesterday I didn't even check my email...in fact I didn't even open it up....

and about this time last night I had called Sandy to give her news about Laura.....we talked quite awhile, and darned if we didn't get to talking about you. and wondering about you and baby....

So today (well, right now actually)...I opened ,my mailand saw the link to the Secret....

and Voila!!! but there you and Kalani are.........

thank you again for sharing...Bless Your Heart sweetie,,,,I think you are entering a very special 'time of your life''''

loves PP
xoxo
PP - Thank you so much! Your energy is so heart-warming - I just keep reading your post and it makes me smile :D "I think you are entering a very special 'time of your life.'''' These words keep ringing in my head. I am going to focus my attention on this thought!
:loves :love
Sandy wrote:Kendra...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting photos of little kalani! He is just the cutest little baby! PP and I were just thinking of you the night before and hoping you and the family were well. You have my prayers, sweetie... you and the whole family. I am glad to hear that things are smoothing out. Are you starting to get into a comfortable routine now. It seems like it with the fabulous multitasking you are doing. My hats off to all you moms with little ones. You all are absolutely amazing woman who can work circles around the likes of me! ((((KENGE))))
Sandy - You talk about me, but I think YOU are amazing! You have been so wonderful to me since I first came to this board and I am so thankful to have met you here. Yes, things are getting better. Just taking things one day at a time. Kalani is growing so fast! I will have to post a new picture soon. (I am so bad with uploading pics from my phone and camera in a timely fashion lol...) He just gets cuter by the day! He has started to giggle and it's so amazing. When I see his little face, nothing is wrong in the world. Lol How cheesy is that, huh? Hehe. Cheesy though it may be - it's so true! I know many of you moms know the feeling.
Light1 wrote:Kendra I am so overwhelmed by the beauty of your little baby, he is so special and has chosen you as his mummy
Awww Thank you, Light! I am so thankful he chose me!

Sending much love to all of you. :kiss: I hope to check back in soon and will try to post a new pic of Kalani, too. He is very blessed to have such a beautiful extended family here.

Lots of love & hugs,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Wow Kenge...Kalani is growing so fast...am awaiting alon with the rest of us an updated photo...stay well sweet angel and know we all love you :loves

Babies babies everywhere...Gypsie became a grandma again last week, and I am due for number 7 in april...seems they are sending them down in droves these little Rose Children :loves :loves :loves

Blessings to your little family... :kiss:

Anne (light1)
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thanks Anne! :love Wow, congrats to you on your 7th grandchild! That is wonderful. I love babies! :baby And congrats to Gypsie, too!
I have to go back and read the previous posts here about Crystals and Rose Children. I love my crystals, but I haven't used them in awhile. Think I'll pull them out today...I was so intrigued by the idea of Indigo Children a few years back - is this the same idea? (Guess I'll have to go back and read.)

Topics like that just get me to thinking about Kalani and what he will do in his lifetime. Before he was born, my husband met a man who did a lot with numbers, dates, and birth charts as a hobby. He said he believed Kalani was going to do many wonderful things in his lifetime - something like a "revolutionary" he said. It was about a month before my due date when I heard this and I just started BAWLING! It was so beautiful to me. I just remember when I first found out I was pregnant with him, I felt like he was going to bring something special to very many people; that he was going to do great things.

Of course everyone probably thinks that about their child, but I just had this inner knowing that he was going to do some special things this time around....Ha, strange choice of words but they just came out. I definitely think he's been here before and is probably and older soul than I, even! LoL I'm so glad I can say these things here because some people would just think I'm a crazy mama! hehe. :lol:

Well, right now that same special baby just woke up from his nap and is NOT a happy camper. :x lol. Off I go again. Will check back in soon!

Lots of love,
Kendra
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Goodmorning all... :kiss:

Being who I am the decision to find out information about these Rose crystal children prompted me to google :finger:

here is a nice page that I felt quite explanatory... :?:

mountzion144.ning.com/xn/detail.2127676:Comment:503091

Hope this is helpful :loves

Blessings to all... :love

Anne (light1)
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi Anne,
I tried the link but it didn't work for me. Could you post it again??

-Kenge
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

CutieKenge wrote:Thanks Anne! :love Wow, congrats to you on your 7th grandchild! That is wonderful. I love babies! :baby And congrats to Gypsie, too!
I have to go back and read the previous posts here about Crystals and Rose Children. I love my crystals, but I haven't used them in awhile. Think I'll pull them out today...I was so intrigued by the idea of Indigo Children a few years back - is this the same idea? (Guess I'll have to go back and read.)

Topics like that just get me to thinking about Kalani and what he will do in his lifetime. Before he was born, my husband met a man who did a lot with numbers, dates, and birth charts as a hobby. He said he believed Kalani was going to do many wonderful things in his lifetime - something like a "revolutionary" he said. It was about a month before my due date when I heard this and I just started BAWLING! It was so beautiful to me. I just remember when I first found out I was pregnant with him, I felt like he was going to bring something special to very many people; that he was going to do great things.

Of course everyone probably thinks that about their child, but I just had this inner knowing that he was going to do some special things this time around....Ha, strange choice of words but they just came out. I definitely think he's been here before and is probably and older soul than I, even! LoL I'm so glad I can say these things here because some people would just think I'm a crazy mama! hehe. :lol:

Well, right now that same special baby just woke up from his nap and is NOT a happy camper. :x lol. Off I go again. Will check back in soon!

Lots of love,
Kendra

hi kendra :hithere
your post is beautiful
its nice to see your post again :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

happyrain wrote:hi kendra
your post is beautiful
its nice to see your post again
Hey Eric! :hithere
Aww Thank you! Long time no speak! I've missed it here. :sunflower:
:loves
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Just wanted to say... :bana: :bana:

Kenge I am so happy we have re-connected....actually I jump out of bed every morning and click straight to 11:11 to hear from my beautiful friends...old...new...and ones I am yet to connect with :loves

Have a great day all...mum and I are off to do our Christmas shopping :bike: We have a 2 thousand km drive ahead of us in a few weeks to go back up to north Queenslan to spend with all the family and friends up there :hithere

In love and light always... :loves

Anne (light1)
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Light1 wrote:Just wanted to say...

Kenge I am so happy we have re-connected....
Me, too! It was sad when you were gone for so long!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi there...

Light1...Anne that was an awesome sight...I had a problem also,,,

so Kenge,, here's what I did and it worked.....

mountzion144.ning.com

and you look for the title of 10 10 10 Rose Crystal children..

good sleuthing Anne :bana:

love to you all,,pp

xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings all... :hithere

Comes in handy being a researcher :D The stuff I am usually doing like statistics...BORING...

Love to all... :loves

Anne (light1)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
I am a bit sluggish the past few days getting to posts...must be the turkey fumes still lingering in the house. Image hmmm or the sweet potato pie that seems to have settled around my mid section. :(
I was glad to see you on board, Kenge and to hear how well Kalani is doing. I bet he is getting big! They grow so quickly it seems. I look forward to seeing those photos of him when you have time to post them. There seems to be so many new babies amongst us. Congrats Gypsy and and an early one for you too, Anne.
I just saw photos of my new little great nephew at the Thanksgiving celebration and oh my, what a little cutie pie. Being barely a week old, of course, he seemed to sleep alot and so all the photos show him having a good snooze in every friend and relation's arms.

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas shopping with your mom, Anne. Oh boy, a Christmas road trip sounds fabulous! But 2000 k's that would be a tad daunting I think. :shock:

Have a good week everybody!
Love and (((hugs)))
Sandy