The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
November
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by November »

Petra Wilson wrote:I showed them a pair of furry-lined knickers with a backside that looked like tooth floss! And on the front bit it read: "Hello Big Boy Come and Get Me!"!
:lol: :lol:
I can understand! Even in the U.S., I can travel to different states and someone doesn't know what I'm talking about. For one example, in my area I have hoagies, which other people know as subs (sandwiches). I also consider thongs to be underwear and the thongs for your feet as flip flops.

Sandy - :D I feel your pain. Bennie, my cockatiel, loves my father more than me. I take her out of her cage and she flies right off my shoulder to my father. He can pet her head and I'm not allowed. I clean her cage, feed her, cover her cage at night, uncover her cage in the morning and as soon as she lays eyes on my father, I'm invisible. It took me a long time to remember she's just a bird and not to take it personally. When my dad is not there, however, I'm perfectly o.k. for her to sit on.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy, Bing, Sarah, Lilly, Pet,,,and all others of us coffee gobblers,,,

Well, after all the cleaning Sandy, you can do Bings Alcohol Rub,,,,
and I sure like the sound and smell of cinnamon and cloves in the oven..

Sarah,,,,,it's Rubbing Alcohol....couldn't get it near your mouth if you wanted to...it would burn it out...

Bing your advice to Pet is so wonderful,,,,and I'm sure we'll each take what part of it we need....

So Pet,,,,all swearin aside.. :wink: :wink: you've got no excuse now, not to pull your socks up.....what????? no socks....???? well all the better to feel the earth beneath your feet....Oh, right, I forgot the weather you still have too....well, Spring is just a few days away,,,,the sun will come out,, and warm you up....Bing too, only I think he may have a bit longer to wait it out...

The robins are hopping around here,,,and I heard a woodpecker tapping away......oh and at night.....the frogs are croaking away, and getting louder each night......now that's a sure sign for me......,and late last night when I took Echo out,,,,I spooked two deer, who were checking out the iris patch to see what was coming up....so thought I'd check it out....and found two crocuses,,,,and I didn't plant them....so I thank the birds for them...
and there's nettle coming up about 2 inches already....time to make that spring tonic...

Your right about the gardening Bing, nothing like it to make you feel like you're at one with it all again....

Love and blessings to everyone and extra hugs for Pet....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Oh! you've made me feel like catching a plane and coming right over, haha. The way you describe your beautiful surroundings and the thought of a fresh nettle tea and a foot detox....is just too much....and of course your fantastic company. That's it I'm getting my passport...Lol.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,
Sounds great,,,,by the time you get tired of your winter, I'll be in the middle of a nice warm summer, cooled off by the Pacific ocean breezes..
Getting that passport sounds like a good idea....I got mine last year to go to the States for a nieces wedding....so I'm set....just letting that Lotto come in....and don't worry, the nettle just keeps coming up...I whack it all down and within a few week, new shoots again....danged weed...
I'm severely tempted to take round up to it....but we've never used any kind of a herbicide,,,systemic or not...on the property, and I don't really intend to start....I just keep whacking it down, or pulling it up, which doesn't really help, it just keeps running underground....

so come on over....you know what you'll be doing... :lol: :lol: :lol:
(besides swimming in our little lake, sitting at campfires and cooking outdoors everyday)
love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Oh PP it sounds heavenly :happy I can almost smell the forest and the crunching under foot. My mother-in-law who is as sweet as said she enjoyed chatting toyou..

I am Bills driver at the moment, that boy is unbelievable, I have no idea where he gets it from :lol:

Love ya Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
Uniquely Common
Busy Bee

Post by Uniquely Common »

Hey Pet, and anyone else interested,

I have a good friend who works for a minor pharmaceutical industry that's personally doing research and trials for a new "drug" that treats depression....
If you want, I can throw in a good word for you. I'm sure I can get you in the trials...

Don't worry, they've already tested on 10 mice, 8 rats, 2 goats, 5 sheep, and a couple of bums with great results...(only 13% fatality). Also, if anything happens to you...your family gets compensated...they get 10 mice, 8 rats, 2 goats, and 5 sheep (...they ran out of bums..died during trials).

So, are you in? :wink:

Love and truth,

Robob
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I have a good friend who works for a minor pharmaceutical industry that's personally doing research and trials for a new "drug" that treats depression....
If you want, I can throw in a good word for you. I'm sure I can get you in the trials...

Don't worry, they've already tested on 10 mice, 8 rats, 2 goats, 5 sheep, and a couple of bums with great results...(only 13% fatality). Also, if anything happens to you...your family gets compensated...they get 10 mice, 8 rats, 2 goats, and 5 sheep (...they ran out of bums..died during trials).
Count me in!
Not to worry, my family has enough bums already so it sounds like a deal to me.
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Do animals get depressed? Mine always seem very cheerful. If they seem a little down, I feed them and they bounce right back...
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Robob,

You know its funny but thats what I call my husband when I'm being silly. His name is Robert and normally he goes by Rob, years ago when I swear he had a split personality he would want others to call him Bob. So of course, I got confused and called him RobBob :lol: :lol: .

Yeah, I like your request for volunteers and I see Lilaslight jumped right in the water :lol:. Jill, I see you have a much better solution, but you were looking for more pets were you not?

Gypsy, hows Billy doing with his acting, will you be his manager? Than you can travel over hear near us to hollywood. You sound like you've been very busy but just loving it?

Lilly, I know what you mean PP has such a way of describing nature that you just want to be there and feel it.

PP, spring is here and let everything come to life which includes all of us.

Hello, everyone what a beautiful day it is hear at the coffee house.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Happy Easter,
I love everyone and want to say thankyou to all of you for being here. You're a lovely bunch of people and with your help and support I'm finding my way........in turn I give back to others.
Love lilly xx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Yes,,,,Good morning,afternoon, evening,,,wherever at whatever time we all are in....going into our Easter weekend.....the time for renewal, re-birth, re-awakening....

I could use a good relaxing day, with some Chai (for me please), sittin around chatting....

I had to laugh with Robob's offer,,,,instead of getting serious right off the bat, like I'm more wont to do.... :wink: :wink: ,,,

but ya know,,,,if we did have more 'love' around,,,,we wouldn't be needing those antidepressents.....

my anti-D is to go outside,,,,,drink in the sun,,,,listen to the sounds as spring bursts forth....it seems I notice the little birds more this year than before,,,,,early in the morning,,,,(and really the only reason I'm outside is because I've had to take the dog out).....but as I stop,,,,,as she stops,,,,, it's like everything comes 'alive' and is quite loud at doing it....

busy busy little creatures,,,,,flying around in swarms,,,,squirrels running up and down looking for last years leftovers,,,,and there's plenty....

I'm surprised they're not all over my deck getting all the maple seed that litters it....I'll have to get that leaf blower out soon...

I know I mentioned the frogs,,,,they were even louder last night.....it gets to a point when it just sounds like a constant hum....so it won't be long before we find the toads.....and their babies......I'd like to have some 'toad crossing' signs.....perhaps I should paint some rocks up....frogs jumping an all.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually in one place on our road going out of here, it can be quite dangerous.....I remember driving home late at night,,,,after work, and there's one place where they are doing a migration back down to the water,,,,,and there's sooo many,,,,,,well,,,,,lets just say,,,,there's always a few less that make it......and it's not like you can get out of your car and move them......there's thousands.....and you'd be there all week...

Gypsie, Glad you have such wonderful company for a little bit....she said the same thing....
I have no idea where he gets it from
then proceeded to tell me of past theatrical events.......so I think he comes by it quite naturally.....

well, like MML said, when you get to Hollywood, you won't be so far away for a visit....wouldn't that be cool!!!

Ok guys, my chai is done....and Allan's off for the next 4 days,,,,he's recouperating today.....so I'll go make some brunch,,,,,oh,,,,it's rather late for a brunch.....well, if I was in the UK, it would be near 'high tea' time....so that will do,,,,,and I'll toss in a roast for dinner later on....

See ya all later..
love and blessings to all on this wonderful Easter weekend...
pp xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sarah wrote:
me thinks it will hit the mouth region and has been too often lately... hmm Pet.. am i correct...?
:oops: Frigg! How'dya know? Oh yes! I am coming off those tablets....some rubbish with a few X's in the name...know what I mean? Now I'm jerking about like I'm having funny fits! I hate it!
Better not to have coffee or tea, what with the caffeine...know what i mean?? So I am drinking herbal tea and eating the odd banana. My appetite has GONE! I'm looking for it, all over the place, can't find the fuc*er! It's GONE I'm TELLING YA!
We are leaving this big ol' house *Wayhey!!* soon and going doon south! So South, I'm thinking of learning Italian, hahahaha! OH GOD! I just wanna be 'home' in smelly rainy wet old Wales with those silly geese and chickens biting me ankles...
Instead I am DYING! a slow boring old death with mad loonies for neighbours...bless 'em!
My highlight of the day is splitting a few logs and putting Del-Boy (Only Fools And Horses) on the dvd and remembering how so much my life was like his......once!

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
Things will get better, if you can make some soup that might help with nourishment. You may be moving somewhere much nicer than where you are now. Have you tried art therapy, get some pictures happening and draw or paint out what you feel. You probably feel like saying "shut up, lilly, what would you know"
Love you, lilly xxx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

U.C. aka Robob aka Gorgeous number with the a Samurai outfit. wrote:

Ohh Robert, I love you forever and even Phil think you're quite great! I will happily leave Phil for you. But alas! You are married to the loveliest woman alive, so I can't even compete!

Ahh fook! She's off her head that one! And going nowhere! (Well, we are going south but i'm not allowed to elaborate yet... but it's a nice place, apparently!) Pet XXXXX

BING: I am a Saggy arsed cusp! Almost was a CRAPricorn, thank goodness I wasn't. Although my sister Sue is one and I so envy her, but she bugs the heck outta me with her attitude and I thank GOD I was born in December the 19th. She is so money-orintated and I dislike that very much. (That is putting it so mildly, it's like putting honey on a bee sting...know what I mean??)
BUT, she's got a heart of gold. She would give her everything to a friend...even a stranger! I remember once this mad-looking white haired loony-looking bloke coming up to us when we were 16 and 17. He said: "My wife's having a baby, I need some money for the phone 'coz there is no way I will be able to get to Munster to see her before the birth!" Sue gave him ALL of her change! We are not talking pfennigs here, we are talking MARKS!! And an hour later, unfortunately for him, we saw him fall out of a bar! Sue was so pissed off, she took 10 marks of venom and fury out of him right around the old Dom and waterfall. Before kicking his beep-beep into the fountain! I remember saying: "Be careful Sue! He looks delicate with his albino-looking state!" and she swore at me! She actually swore at me!!
Then we went home and had a croque-monsuier with an egg on top!!
ॐ LOVE Petra
oliabi
Busy Bee

Post by oliabi »

I may be treading on a few toes here but hey ho... Petra, I don't think it's wise to get sh*t faced when you're feeling depressed. It'll only make you feel worse...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Well Pet,

You know you're surrounded by loving friends here,,,who are trying to reach out and help you....

heavens dear lady,,,,,if there's anybody on this board who I know has the strength, determination and just plain 'guts' to do it....it's you...

in love and light dear pet....
pp xoxoxo

I have just edited my post,,,,,and cut out the whole middle part....
I love you so much I'm like a Mom who has just found her kid sitting out in the middle of a busy street......

xoxoxo
Last edited by peacockplume on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
I second that.
Love lilly xxxxx
lilly

Post by lilly »

Pet,
Play with the kids and your thoughts will change in an instant. They are your precious gifts to this world and we love you and believe in you.
Love lilly xxxx :love
Uniquely Common
Busy Bee

Post by Uniquely Common »

Dear Ladies,

One should never overlook the most basic of human reactions to pain or sorrow. The human body does this for a reason and in effect makes us feel better. Through a combination of chemically driven biological processes triggered by our nervous system...the best cure for the melancholies and pain is to "cry". Yup...just cry.

Now, I'm not talking from personal experience of course... :oops: I mean eehemmm..., I've never personally tried this and can't personally vouch for it, :roll: but both my Mom and Sister have attested to it's efficacy, and my wife occassionally...uhmmm so anyway, .... :(

well, that's it for now...gotta go, got something in my eye...ehemmm...later. :cry:

Love and Truth,

Robob
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

What's wrong with crying Rob...? Don't men ever cry....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Yes, having a good cry is like unpluging the bath :shock: well sort of.
In the book I am reading ( In the Company of Angels) Cherrie shares the stories of a lady who felt all was lost. She layed in her bed and cried out loud 'where is my Angel?'

Well, blow me down two days later I was feeling sad about loosing our home again (it's ok to repeat myself I need to process it) and I just started to cry, then weep and called out 'where is my Angel?"

The phone rang and the message was your passport is not arriving in time for Bali as it turned out Harry became very sick with an absess on his tooth and needed me. He had a really high fever and his face was swelling, as he slept I watched my husband then felt compelled to hold his hand (like a mother holds a child).

I thought 'lossing the house, Bali falling through and the terrible accidents we have been through and here I am at 3am thinking;

I love this man so much and God has brought us together, it really isn't the core Deb about loosing monetry things, this is about us as a family, caring and loving each other through our days.
'
I think thats it Pet, we have our win, we have our family, you have Phil and the kids and I have Harry and the kids.....how blessed are we?

After the house went and we moved around quite a bit, people said oh it isn't good for the kids ect, but the hard fact was we were trying to find somewhere to settle and give the children a safe place to grow. They already had endless love from their parents and both boys have said at different times "I'm glad we got to see different places now"

Darling Pet all I can say is know you are in my thoughts daily as I visit in meditation, this time will pass and you need reassurance everything will be ok. It will I just know it.

All I can offer is my experience, strength and hope (big book) the ultimate thing I offer is for you to take as long as you need to process each emotion, experience, challenge and day as they arise.

In my meditation an Angel said "compassion is the key to release her from her hell" it wasn't you by the way who I was talking about but Pet I feel compassion is vital for you today from us. I adore you beautiful girl, just know I love you and am here always.

Laura
who knows where this boy will go, he seems to be impressing many and he is enjoying every second in the acting world. Me, well I am the driver at the moment so maybe I will pick up some distance modules and finish the Diploma, I am still waiting for those cards :scratch: we will get there...

Much love Gypsie

PS: Petra you and Phill hold onto each other, hold hands and remember you are blessed to have found each other in this big world, hugs to those babies.... :kiss:
Love is an action and not a word...
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie,
I hope Harry recovers sufficiently enough to enjoy some Easter eggs.....
It's been said here before.. the most precious thing we have is our health and peace of mind which seem to intertwine. My partner and I were talking last night and we are so glad we have each other. It's a precious gift to have someone who will be there no matter what.
Hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday with your family.
Love lilly xxxx :loves
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Petra, I know you are a strong gal. You can do it. :D :D

You can take those ickies and face them head on. Choose to be happy.

*hugs*
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Petra,
I'll be praying for you and hope you are well soon.
Love lilly xxxxx
kellimaier
Old Friend

Post by kellimaier »

I hope you feel better soon Petra. I came to the conclusion that antidepressants effect me badly. I just smile and tell Doctors that I have it under control by being active and through art.
I will never let another Doctor put me on those things, not after the last time.
I will pray for you.